Team SUBSTANCE | Touge/Wangan/Drift | Now Hiring-er.. recruiting!

really was a great close battle, i was scared for my lfe on a few turns.

there is only three of us, and I have been put in a section labeled "lackies"
:)

LMAO, no offence, just haven't seen you online much is all.. not meaning to demean you at all, i just found that word funny. I was watching an anime (Gai Rei Zero) and it was funny how they used the word lackie so i just felt it would be funny haha

LMAO, no offence, just haven't seen you online much is all.. not meaning to demean you at all, i just found that word funny. I was watching an anime (Gai Rei Zero) and it was funny how they used the word lackie so i just felt it would be funny haha

I know it's a joke.
I'm just really busy now. I have noticed that we get on at different times.
p.s. I'm busy all weekend but I just got the DLC

Hey guys, so as we are only three members now, we'll be holding tryouts this weekend for at least one member to find. Not guaranteed we'll pick anyone up at all, but we gotta see what's out there of course.

See y'all around!

Hey guys, so as we are only three members now, we'll be holding tryouts this weekend for at least one member to find. Not guaranteed we'll pick anyone up at all, but we gotta see what's out there of course.

See y'all around!

i may know a few potential members if you want me to bring them into a room.

i passed you on the outside twice and we were door to door for almost half the course. great battle.

i know it was a great battle indeed, we got to i point were i thought both of us would wreck, i somehow got lucky and managed to save it, while you hit the wall and got damage. so both our subies beat both of your skylines.

Hey guys.. don't hate me but... Modern Warfare 3 is out and I'll be playing that religiously for some time. I'll be on Gran Turismo sparingly as all my friends from my hood and school have MW3

Search & Destroy all day!!

Hey guys.. don't hate me but... Modern Warfare 3 is out and I'll be playing that religiously for some time. I'll be on Gran Turismo sparingly as all my friends from my hood and school have MW3

Search & Destroy all day!!

Hehe cool my buddy just picked MW3 up and has been telling me to get it, i'm sure it's a blast.
Hey Solid, Che69velle recruited me last night to team Sub so let me know if you want me to try out for ya lol. Watch out; now that Chev has given my Z31 a proper street tune I think the car its out for blood:dunce:

Last edited:
Hehe cool my buddy just picked MW3 up and has been telling me to get it, i'm sure it's a blast.
Hey Solid, Che69velle recruited me last night to team Sub so let me know if you want me to try out for ya lol. Watch out; now that Chev has given my Z31 a proper street tune I think the car its out for blood:dunce:

welcome to the team bro! 👍

Recruiting* :sly: 👍

Good luck!

Oh and where you described wangan as a term that means racing on highways; You might wanna correct that too, it's not a "genre" of racing.

Quote from wiki;
Like all other expressways in Japan including the Tomei Expressway, the Shuto line has become a common street racing road. One of the lines, Bayshore Route (or known as the Wangan by hashiriya), received worldwide notoriety during the 1990s as the home course for the MidNight Club, one of the most notorious street racing clubs, who were known for their 300 km/h, sometimes 320 km/h exploits.

SSR7 was actually loosely based on the Wangan, but good luck again!

(Didn't wanna sound like a know-it-all but you gotta learn these things one way or another ya know...)

Last edited:

Good luck!

Oh and where you described wangan as a term that means racing on highways; You might wanna correct that too, it's not a "genre" of racing.

Quote from wiki;

(Didn't wanna sound like a know-it-all but you gotta learn these things one way or another ya know...)

It's just a loose interpretation, take from it what you want

Good luck!

Quote from wiki;

You are a terrible reader good sir. Nowhere did he say Wangan is a term that means_______________. He said it is basically what it basically is; so if you don't wanna sound like a know-it-all you already screwed yourself there. Please don't post just to correct others it makes you sound like a total DB.👍

chill_pill.jpg

putting a picture of a "chill pill" does not make you cool. This thread probably wasn't even on the first page which would mean you were just looking for a thread to troll on. Please, not here.. you're not welcome if that's what you're here to do.

Now.. if you're here to challenge us on Touge or Wangan, then feel free. Our rules are on the first post. Any questions, feel free to ask

putting a picture of a "chill pill" does not make you cool. This thread probably wasn't even on the first page which would mean you were just looking for a thread to troll on. Please, not here.. you're not welcome if that's what you're here to do.

Now.. if you're here to challenge us on Touge or Wangan, then feel free. Our rules are on the first post. Any questions, feel free to ask
Just asking you to chill, cause it seems that's something you're finding hard to do. I don't "troll", so I guess that term is now used to describe somebody who said something you don't want to hear :)

.. and thanks for the offer, but I don't often Touge or "Wangan", after all this is the drifting forum 👍

Last edited:
Just asking you to chill, cause it seems that's something you're finding hard to do. I don't "troll", so I guess that term is now used to describe somebody who said something you don't want to hear :)

.. and thanks for the offer, but I don't often Touge or "Wangan", after all this is the drifting forum 👍

and where do you suggest this thread be moved? because I don't see a Touge thread anywhere.

Hi, i would like to try out. Im a drifter but Im ok with Grip race. Im not that great (Mostly with four wheel drive) but I will try my best

Latest Posts

Back