Team SUBSTANCE | Touge/Wangan/Drift | Now Hiring-er.. recruiting!

Im definitely watching this one :)... Hopefully i dont have a test or something in that week but ill try my best to be there and watch it!

I'll gladly race Snake Canyon, it's only appropriate hehe
i believe i have it shared alredy

as for the last course, we could do Akina, im sure everyone's familiar with it, or another one of our courses.. I'd have to look at the list as im not on GT5 at the moment

I'm racing on Aki no ryosen. Wynters other track

6463391089_b5cef22bc7.jpg

Hey y'all, check out my new touge battle pictures from a short battle between chevelle and I

Style over Substance Touge Photomode

Actually after looking at the replay i didnt even touch you.. how that went was you took the outside line going into that turn and as then merged to the outside in prep to take the final turn you tried to overtake on the inside and spun out when you gassed it.

correct me if im wrong lol

nonetheless, that was an intense lap.. neck and neck the whole way until that final section

Updated the team banner, hope you guys like the new Wangan Theme

Also, i got my internet fixed so i wont be disconnecting as much anymore. YAY!!!

Last edited:
Actually after looking at the replay i didnt even touch you.. how that went was you took the outside line going into that turn and as then merged to the outside in prep to take the final turn you tried to overtake on the inside and spun out when you gassed it.

correct me if im wrong lol

nonetheless, that was an intense lap.. neck and neck the whole way until that final section

you lagged then cause your quarter hit my door.

Hey guys I haven't figured out a car or what course yet but I'm sure me and Maccer will have no problem agreeing on a course. I just need to do some tuning on another S2K or something different tonight or tomorrow morn. Would probably be best to have Maccer and I race on Sunday if he is available to do so which would give me a little more time to work on a car since I know Maccer has multiple cars that he has tuned well. I'm up for the challenge can't wait!

Hey guys I haven't figured out a car or what course yet but I'm sure me and Maccer will have no problem agreeing on a course. I just need to do some tuning on another S2K or something different tonight or tomorrow morn. Would probably be best to have Maccer and I race on Sunday if he is available to do so which would give me a little more time to work on a car since I know Maccer has multiple cars that he has tuned well. I'm up for the challenge can't wait!

I'm up for any course either one that gets used in LotS reguarly or something new if you got something you want to try? and are we running 500pp? if so i'll be running in my LotS registerd RX-7, I should be free tonight and tomorow, but just checked our time zone differences and you are 8 hours behind me according to google, so if you wanted to race tonight it would have to be around 5pm your time as that would make it 1am my time, or we could race tomorrow in the day your time which means It's abit earlier for me.

Just finished my race against Badboy at Snake Canyon:
S2000 vs. NSX-R

It was a tense race as we both damaged our cars on the first lap; my rear suspension, bad's front.. though we never collided haha
we just happened to hurt our cars on different parts of the track. But after three intense rounds of controlling our haphazard cars and exchanging leads the damage coupled with the tire wear was too much for me to control.

That victory goes to badboy_etc.

Please guys!! beat these damn Suns!!! lol

Just to let you guys know have just finished my battle with kadoimmortal with me coming out the winner, was a tough race though, we did a hot version style 3 round battle best of three, starting of at 3 sec gap and then 2 sec for round 2 and 1 sec for the final round.
(The rules on these I always find kind of confusing abit :lol: i'm just used to the standard LotS style CMSD.)

Round 1 Kado chose to lead it off I was able to stay under 3 sec by the finish, 0.395 to be exact. I did bump kado slightly on braking for a turn but didn't put him wide and checked the replay and it didn't show him to recive damage (sorry for the bump mate), not sure if by staying under 3 sec that gave me 1 win or made it a tie? we didn't discuss it after,
Round 2 and I was able to pull away from him slightly getting a big gap at the end corner as he went wide into the grass, corssing the line 3.177 ahead giving me a clear round 2 win.
Round 3 Kado got wide into the grass early on then at the next corner I was able to pass as kado spun out securing the overall win for me.

battled wynter in the rain with a 100% opposite result as all our previous battles, his nsx took the win 19 seconds ahead. its fitting though as thats close to the gaps i beat him with in previous battles.

who we challenging next? OSE_CAP_SHADOW's team? we keep useing our normal skills/tunes and our opponents go nuts and make monsters for their a game.

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know have just finished my battle with kadoimmortal with me coming out the winner, was a tough race though, we did a hot version style 3 round battle best of three, starting of at 3 sec gap and then 2 sec for round 2 and 1 sec for the final round.
(The rules on these I always find kind of confusing abit :lol: i'm just used to the standard LotS style CMSD.)

Great race Maccer you deserve the win. As far as the confusion I wanted to say 3 sec for the first 3 rounds then 2 secs next three rounds and down to 1 sec gap round 7 and up. I didn't explain it correctly.. hard for me to explain with text on the PS because I don't have my usb keyboard anymore (friend borrowed it; need to get it back). We should definitely try to do a Redsuns/Substance rematch come the new year. Great showing Team Redsuns!

yo chevelle... i had just emptied my inbox but did it before i had a chance to update our roster... what's this guy's name/PSN id?

cool, added him to the roster. I'd like to see him run. also i changed your title from Officer to Captain just cause it sounds badass. besides, you're a key pillar on this team :sly:

cool, added him to the roster. I'd like to see him run. also i changed your title from Officer to Captain just cause it sounds badass. besides, you're a key pillar on this team :sly:

cool thanks, you should change to president not leader

I know it's been forever since I have been on but my internet has been acting up. Hope I'm still on the team.

I know it's been forever since I have been on but my internet has been acting up. Hope I'm still on the team.

no, fool!!! you've been kicked! kaput! banned! scolded! GTFO!!!!

haha, kidding.. you're still one of us, bro.

Hey guys.. so I'm wanting to make the team a bit more active and whatnot. Get into some drifting, touge and wangan shht, have some photo seshs and all that good shtuff. Are y'all gonna be on this weekend?

Back