Team SUBSTANCE | Touge/Wangan/Drift | Now Hiring-er.. recruiting!

Yo... download the new Toscana(Tarmac) track i'm sharing, Tengu Havoc. Gonna be running that one alongside Snake Canyon as our team home tracks so get to know the track

I'll be on today until I head out to swap strut assyblies on my Z. I just got some Stance coilovers a few days back and I'm hella excited. Only hitch is I can't install them until I get the front spindles welded to the bottom coilover perches, so I'm sending them to Touge Factory to have them weld it proffesionally.

I'll be on today until I head out to swap strut assyblies on my Z. I just got some Stance coilovers a few days back and I'm hella excited. Only hitch is I can't install them until I get the front spindles welded to the bottom coilover perches, so I'm sending them to Touge Factory to have them weld it proffesionally.

sweet, post pics when done? lol

pics before spindles have been welded... should get them in the next week.
p0219121514.jpg

p0219121515.jpg

It's sucked a lot more having internet these lady few months and running with y'all :(

I still do a lot is tuning on my free time, feel free to check out the tuning thread as there was a huge update today. We've uploaded nearly 20 cars in the last month!

I've been without too. I'll have to figure something out for next month and GT Academy. Probably gonna take my setup to one of my friends houses and it'd be nice to build a cockpit for the garage. Also my Z31 is coming along; I sprayed it flat white, got some bump steer spacers and ichiba wheel spacers on the rear and made a oil drain plug shield after it had came out twice. Now the black Z31 is under the knife and a blue '86 turbo has joined the stable to use as a DD for now and various parts for later. I'll have to put up some new pics of the white Z, it's looking clean.

Sweet! I would like to see that flat white. I was omg to get my cut this week and saw a Vaddillac DeVille painted matte Black. sooo sexy

Sweet! I would like to see that flat white. I was omg to get my cut this week and saw a Vaddillac DeVille painted matte Black. sooo sexy

? is that new term for murdered out all black caddy? lol i read vaderlac at first too.

? is that new term for murdered out all black caddy? lol i read vaderlac at first too.
Yeaah Cadillac is what i meant. But it had black wheels with polished lip and a blacked out grille. That **** was murdered out for real. 187 in that Beyotch

Team Substance has now entered the battle field of Armored Core V. We are now touge/wangan/drift/mech combat.

add to my team captain title AC Team leader ;)

This is the Intro Video to the Touge Rundown series.

The show is all about Touge. I'll be running through user-created courses, offering tuning advice, answering questions, and typical Gran Turismo Touge related things. Occasional Wangan features might be a possibility. Subscribe to the channel to stay updated!!

Love the OP! One of the Best OP's i've seen! Especially the picture! :lol:

Hit me up with an add maybe we can drift sometime.

Love the OP! One of the Best OP's i've seen! Especially the picture! :lol:

Hit me up with an add maybe we can drift sometime.

yeah i'm down, you'll have to try snake canyon its a nice touge track and a drifting paridise.

I don't really do Touge, never have just drifting.

drifting has its roots on the touge though. and i'm not saying you run touge i'm saying you drift old school style on our touge course, hit the passes and feel it. the course is awesome for missles or high powered cars like a supra.

I don't really do Touge, never have just drifting.

After a few laps on Snake Canyon you'll be hooked. Especially the S-turns and rising hairpins after the straights. Pure bliss lol. I sent you a friend request and I'm currently sharing the track. Give it a try

Sure but all my car's are tuned for drift, sorry but i'm an extreme noob when it comes to Touge, what car should I start off with? :P

Sure but all my car's are tuned for drift, sorry but i'm an extreme noob when it comes to Touge, what car should I start off with? :P

Just take your normal drift car and drift. You dont have to touge.

We were running this morning.

The tires make the most difference, but also take into account that the track surface is different. This isn't autumn ring or deep forest. Even trial mountain and the nurburgring have grippier surfaces.

Touge is a game of grip management in every sense of the phrase. Every turn has to be made with your tire's wear and group in mind.

Whenever you drop a tire onto the dirt, our doesn't retain its maximum group level until having about 20M. The tire goes from black to grey to black again similar to how they do in Formula cars as well (in GT5).

Latest Posts

Back