Team SUBSTANCE | Touge/Wangan/Drift | Now Hiring-er.. recruiting!

We need to challenge another touge team again, I'm out of practice.

We need to challenge another touge team again, I'm out of practice.

we had an unofficial redsuns vs substance run a little while ago

maccer v snake loss 450
badboy v chev win 500
maccer v chev tie breaker win 450

ok can i voulnteer for touge rundown as the other car on track in a mock battle for snake canyon, we could kill 2 birds well 3 with one stone. 2 tcb cars and the course

Word, that sounds good. The next track I'm doing though is Michi-no-Eki. I'm currently writing notes and whatnot as to how it's gonna play out.

For all team members... I'd like to give foreword about the F.R.S. - Federation of Street Racers. It's a community effort to join all GT5 street racers under one flag. Touge, Wangan, Drift and Drag (maybe lol) all in one location.

That being said, y'all should start working on a 450PP car that can also reach 460PP with bolt-ons. It will be the new standard for touge that we're trying to establish. By "we" I'm referring to myself and optomuscrime.

If you wanna know more about this, just post here and lemme know; I'll be releasing more details as we come closer to realizing this dream project

For all team members... I'd like to give foreword about the F.R.S. - Federation of Street Racers. It's a community effort to join all GT5 street racers under one flag. Touge, Wangan, Drift and Drag (maybe lol) all in one location.

That being said, y'all should start working on a 450PP car that can also reach 460PP with bolt-ons. It will be the new standard for touge that we're trying to establish. By "we" I'm referring to myself and optomuscrime.

If you wanna know more about this, just post here and lemme know; I'll be releasing more details as we come closer to realizing this dream project

sure but what will it be run in? is it a 450-460pp car to compeat in touge/wangan/drift and drag as a swiss army tune? that kinda seems like a cool idea.

sure but what will it be run in? is it a 450-460pp car to compeat in touge/wangan/drift and drag as a swiss army tune? that kinda seems like a cool idea.

lol, well the organization itself will support all those different disciplines but there will be different standards set to each one.

I'm Great.. I have just finished my street/track car and have my first Auto-X next sunday. Should do well just need to toss some newer rubber on the rear and redo alignment. I'm not sure what the power on my setup is but people have speculated it must be close to 400whp and torque. Still have no tune or run a turbo ecu but the car pulls hard to redline when IAT aren't way high.

Latest Posts

Back