TF Photohut - 11.22: Curtain Call

you have build a sweet looking gallery here buddy!! Kudos to the Mclaren set btw, nice edition!! Sweet sense of speed on the Mustang, and with very nice definition 👍

I love the last shot.

Thank you.

Facebook :lol:

I agree with RetroGiant that T-12 would be good, perhaps in a classy simple font. I've always called you T-12.

I'm working on something now and I'll test both of them out during the next set I upload here.

NTX
you have build a sweet looking gallery here buddy!! Kudos to the Mclaren set btw, nice edition!! Sweet sense of speed on the Mustang, and with very nice definition 👍

Thanks. I do what I can. :D

I'm loving the last set man. I always find it hard to get the lighting and exposure right on black cars but you nailed it.

Thanks. The Alps is a great location for shooting any car in practically any color. 👍

By the way, what wheels are that on the Mustang?

Weld Racing Magnum III.

McLaren F1, Special Edition - Homage

(Click to make it BIG)

- This is homage to a contest entry for the GT5 PMC 2.0. I used a Ford GT painted in Mariner Blue, shot at this corner with practically this very same angle So this is a homage to work of mine in an alternate reality you could say. -

Be sure to leave any comments regarding the logo as well. I've got another one that's a bit more flashy that spells out "t-twelve".

Lovely shot of that McLaren, looks great. I don't know the specific PMC 2.0 entry of yours, though, so the homagee is a bit lost on me :D

I think your logo looks a lot better now. Much better than the previous "t", at the very least.

That Mustang Black Snake looks sharp. Speed/motion in these pictures looks great.

Also, do I see nuclear bombing in the background of second pic of Jaguar Type-D? :D

Vista Experience, Part 6 - TVR Sagaris

(Click to make them BIG)

I like that blur in that photo, and excellent camera angle.

Thank you.

Lovely shot of that McLaren, looks great. I don't know the specific PMC 2.0 entry of yours, though, so the homagee is a bit lost on me :D

I think your logo looks a lot better now. Much better than the previous "t", at the very least.

It's lost on me, too. Because it's the only place I used the photo and that was...who knows how long. :lol:

Encouraging words about the logo. Thanks.

That Mustang Black Snake looks sharp. Speed/motion in these pictures looks great.

Also, do I see nuclear bombing in the background of second pic of Jaguar Type-D? :D

Thanks for the comment, and yes, you do. That's what happens when you unleash the Straight-6 in the D. :P

Thanks for the comment, and yes, you do. That's what happens when you unleash the Straight-6 in the D.

Yep, exactly what I was thinking :D

Second to last picture of TVR got to be my favorite. So much smoothness.

Wow, such lovely shots! The purple just explodes! Everything is silky smooth! Also seeing the white rim makes me a bit sad seeing as how we can't really paint rims true white like that. Although there are a few "white" rims you can buy. Great work man!

Yep, exactly what I was thinking :D

Second to last picture of TVR got to be my favorite. So much smoothness.

Thanks. This took me quite a bit of time to get accomplished, I'm glad it's paid off. :D

Wow, such lovely shots! The purple just explodes! Everything is silky smooth! Also seeing the white rim makes me a bit sad seeing as how we can't really paint rims true white like that. Although there are a few "white" rims you can buy. Great work man!

Glad you like the presentation. Picked up some new tricks during the week and this was my first time using one of them. :D

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport - Stealth

(Several images lie within this one. Click to find them.)​

Great pics you've got here T12 your pics look nice and vivid 👍 Looking forward to more

Love the Veyron shots T, just not feeling the amount of grain added to them.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT idea with the different clicky parts to the front image!!

Great shots of the Veyron 👍

However, i agree with Frizbe, there's a bit too much of noise added, I think. Otherwise, great stuff, as usual.

Duly noted.

I used 1 more than I usually do (3 vs. 2) so I'll just stick to that from now on. :P

Appreciate the words, thank you.

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 - Raging Bull

nUsB9.jpg

o1iWy.jpg

xlzhw.jpg

IbJBv.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera - Toro Bravo

4c1e2b84.jpg

15ab857e.jpg

6211c507.jpg

Big Shot

(Click to make it BIG)

Great pictures! But more than anything, I'm jelly! You had to post these before the pack came out, right? :lol:

You know I did. :P

Nice pics of the Aventador Terronium. I've yet to take mine to a sunset/sunrise track, too busy driving it :D

It is a great car, isn't it?

Fantastic gallery so far. Really catch the sense of speed very well 👍

And that stealth Supersport looks awesome :drool: Really need to give mine a go lol

Lancia 037 Stradale - Driving through the Valley, Finale

5pbNz.jpg

Mp0AV.jpg

O75ra.jpg

O9Cl7.jpg

Looking Good.

Thanks.

Fantastic gallery so far. Really catch the sense of speed very well 👍

And that stealth Supersport looks awesome :drool: Really need to give mine a go lol

It's a great car but you need open road to really get any use out of it.

I really like the sense of speed in these. However, I do feel there is a hair too much sharpening in them. Nitpick aside, its a really good update man! Love the one coming out from the bridge!

Really like the last 037 shot, really have to get around to doing a photoshoot of that beast.:lol:

Pagani Zonda Cinque HDR

I really like the sense of speed in these. However, I do feel there is a hair too much sharpening in them. Nitpick aside, its a really good update man! Love the one coming out from the bridge!

Thanks. :D

Second criticism I've gotten about sharpening though. Must be the Diffuse Glow (Grain) that's overstating it.

Really like the last 037 shot, really have to get around to doing a photoshoot of that beast.:lol:

It's incredibly photogenic regardless of the color!

Back