TF Photohut - 12: Night at the Marina

Love the first shot.

How's the S2000? I purchased it as well and I've been wanting to take it for a spin, but I'm just worried about how it may handle :lol:

Love the first shot.

How's the S2000? I purchased it as well and I've been wanting to take it for a spin, but I'm just worried about how it may handle :lol:

It's completely unexpected in the best way possible, and I had no idea Suki's S2000 was supercharged... it sounds different than you'd otherwise expect from an S2000 (typically a turbo) and it sounds explosive, almost like a completely different car.

...What? Do these colors look harsh to anyone else? It didn't look this way when I was editing them. :odd:

It's completely unexpected in the best way possible, and I had no idea Suki's S2000 was supercharged... it sounds different than you'd otherwise expect from an S2000 (typically a turbo) and it sounds explosive, almost like a completely different car.

...What? Do these colors look harsh to anyone else? It didn't look this way when I was editing them. :odd:
I actually wasn't expecting it to be able to handle very well, for reasons unknown to me. It was probably the fact that you aren't able to add a Forza spoiler, but even so it has adjustable rear downforce so it wouldn't have been necessary. Only thing I'm hating is the giant tach.

Colors look fine to me, Especially with the second one. Great tone coming from that one. I agree with what's been said about the LFA, as well :)

That LFA shot is superb, the toning is flawless. The colours on the Volvo aren't harsh, either: it is, after all, Polestar Blue. :P

Beautiful tonality in the LFA shot.

I'm a fan of the reflection in the S60 shot, too.

Simply Electric [Orange], Part 1

:bowdown:
Great shots. Especially like the angle on the LFA shot....

Thanks. There's something about the LFA in 6 that makes me not hate the way it sounds.

I'm almost certain it isn't an entirely new sample either, but something about it is improved. I'm definitely a fan as the only reason I never used it in 4, FH, 5, and FH2 was because I hated how synthetic it sounded.

I actually wasn't expecting it to be able to handle very well, for reasons unknown to me. It was probably the fact that you aren't able to add a Forza spoiler, but even so it has adjustable rear downforce so it wouldn't have been necessary. Only thing I'm hating is the giant tach.

Colors look fine to me, Especially with the second one. Great tone coming from that one. I agree with what's been said about the LFA, as well :)

:D

The front grill is polarizing for me. Sometimes I love it because it makes the car look menacing and other times I absolutely hate it because it makes the car look ridiculous; I guess it depends on the color. :lol:

That LFA shot is superb, the toning is flawless. The colours on the Volvo aren't harsh, either: it is, after all, Polestar Blue. :P

Polestar Blue is probably the only blue in the world that I potentially like more than Mariner Blue.

VXR
Beautiful tonality in the LFA shot.

I'm a fan of the reflection in the S60 shot, too.

I picked up the S60 and haven't even driven it yet, I want to pick up the S60 R STCC as well but I'm so frugal with my credits.

I'm frugal with 12 million+ credits. :lol:

That procar shot is real sweet.

Thanks. :D

That was probably the first race car I purchased way back in September; been waiting on the Procar to be in Forza for way too long.

+1, it would've made me buy a Procar if it wasn't one of the first cars I bought already.

I'll admit that I was torn in wanting that or the Capri. That thing is demonic as all hell and I love it. :lol:

LFA shot is desktop worthy. Really like your editing style as well, lovely tones. 👍

Thanks. I've changed so many times over the years that I think I've finally found a style that suits me.

I like the layout and colour tones in shot 1.

I forget what I was going for but I'm glad it was so well-received. 👍

That LFA is mean! Soon as I get off of work im driving that bad boy lol!

I know it's been a while but how'd that turn out for you?

Last edited:
Those are absolutely stunning photos. The last one really impressed me with its composition and lighting.

Back