TGT AND FANATEC CSV3 CONNECTION THROUGH DRIVE HUB

• Thread starter GKay
  • 5 comments
Australia
Australia
I have a TGT and ps4 and just bought the Fanatec CSV3 pedals and drive hub. Need some help in the connecting part. All vids available don’t really explain the connection process to make it all work, only vids on connecting the wheel, but that’s not my issue. Have I just ordered pedals that won’t work with my setup, do I need additional cables other than the ones in The Drivehub box? the pedals that come with the TGT are pretty average to say the least, that’s why I bought the CSV3. Can someone please advise.

Thank you so much, @Podger this was absolutely doing my head in :confused: The only thing is that the brake pedal is super heavy, even when I turn the dial down to the lowest setting. Do I have to connect the pedals to a PC and download the driver from fanatec to calibrate the brake settings? and if so, will this be saved for when I later connect to my PS4? again any assistance would be appreciated, and I can't thank you enough for your simple but invaluable assistance with getting the things connected. Also big thanks to super_gt for the link up to Podger

Back