Tha Best Garage

• Thread starter morpheus
  • 58 comments
Just wanna know who thinks they have the best garage. I have all the LM Edition cars and all i need is the NSX special car to have all the special cars. I also have $1,455,050. i could buy the NSX but it is ugly (in my opinion).

My fav car is the gto special edition.

I like the game in which I collected the absolute cheapest instance of each used car--ie. absolute cheapest occurrence in all 600 days of [size=+1]GT1[/size] used-car lineup "history"..

I made a clone of that, and race-modded (and maxed) the cars, and am now working through test-driving them one-by-one.

Later I will try all the hard-tuned versions.

that is some job u got there, it will be a lot of hard work and will probably cost a lot of money. I now have 3 FTO LM's and 2 GTO LM's and a lot more new cars.

Originally posted by morpheus
that is some job u got there, it will be a lot of hard work and will probably cost a lot of money.
I've done it already.

I am now working my way through driving all those race-mods.

I don't think there is any race-mod used car which cannot win the GT Cup--the one with light-tuned Vipers and NSX's as opponents; the 3rd of 4 GT League races.

Fully Upgraded
All Racing Modification:

EG Civic '93 Si-R II
GTO Twinturbo
Supra RZ
R33 GT-R Vspec
FD RX7 Aspec
RX7 Aspec LM
FTO LM
CRX Del-Sol LM
Z 2by2 Turbo
NSX Type S
Impreza STi Type R
DB7 Coupe
Chaser LM
Corvette '96 GS
Camaro Z28 30th Anniversary

Nothing:
GTO '95 MR

Coolest Garage: Total Time Taken: 3 Days

My Dam'n Garage Was Erased
A Smart Assed Like Fuc**** Dick Asswipe
Got To My PS2 Before I Did And Wiped My Memory Card Clean
Dam'n Kid

Im Starting On My Garage Tomorrow

The A International Licence Should Take Me About Half An Hour:

I Will Contact Back In 6 Days.

U think you got the best?
Well I think so too. But I'm gettin' there.

-R Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo (New and suped up)
-R TRD Chaser LM Edition
-R Mitsubishi FTO LM Edition
-R Honda del sol LM Edition
-R Dodge Viper GTS-R
- Dodge CopperHead Concept (Purple Concept Car)
-R Nissan S14 Silvia LM Edition
-R Mazda RX-7 A-Spec LM Edition
-R TVR Cerbera LM Edition

and a suped-up Dodge Viper:mischievous:

This are the following cars that i have ...
-F090/S
-Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
-Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype
-Subaru Impreza Rally
-Toyota Supra SZ-R
-RUF CTR2
-Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo 2 seater
-Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R JGTC
-Honda NSX Raybrig JGTC
-Gillet Vertigo Race Car

All of my cars are maxed out with all the parts i can get for them and most have over 1000 hp and all do 200+ mph:banghead:

o3 :: illusion
This are the following cars that i have ...
-F090/S
-Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
-Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype
-Subaru Impreza Rally
-Toyota Supra SZ-R
-RUF CTR2
-Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo 2 seater
-Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R JGTC
-Honda NSX Raybrig JGTC
-Gillet Vertigo Race Car

All of my cars are maxed out with all the parts i can get for them and most have over 1000 hp and all do 200+ mph:banghead:
Wrong forum. Most of those cars are not available in GT.

I have a race modified example of every car that you can win in GT, apart from the Copperhead which you can't race modify. Yes I do have a Mazda Demio, if you change the gear ratio's and throw everything at it it's not a bad little car, good for winning the FF race and came 5th at the Grand Vally endurance race. I forget what it beat but the other cars were out of it's league. I have also bought an GTO TT, MR2, Grand Sport and a Starlet Glanza and I am planning on buying the NSX LM as this car is the only LM that you don't win by racing.

I bought the Starlet cause I needed another FF car to win the FF race, and a friend of mine had 1 in real life that we used to run around in so it brought back old memories.

I have all prize cars in all colours. Even the four 400R Skylines.
I have every used car on another game save.
I even know how to cheat to get gold licenses with bronze times without using cheat codes. Load up a demo game, then take it out and put in your GT1 disc, go to license test and start a test, pass 1 test then go to records. You will notice that your time is taking up the gold position slot.
Good luck.

My complete Garage: -

Concept Car (Copperhead) [R]Demio A-Spec [R]TRD3000GT [R]Supra RZ
[R]Camero Z28 [R]Chaser LM [R]S13 Silvia [R]Celica SS-II
[R]Eunos Roadster [R]SilEighty [R]CRX EF8 Si-R [R]R32 Skyline
[R]Soarer 2.5 GT-T [R]AE86 Trueno [R]Lancer Evo IV [R]Alcyone SVX
[R]Nismo GT-R LM [R]Nismo 400R [R]Impreza VIII [R]Starlet Glanza
[R]MR 2 GTS [R]GTO TwinTurbo [R]Corvette 96 [R]EK Civic Type R
[R] DB7 Coupe [R]Viper GTS-R [R]CRX Del Sol [R]Concept Car
[R]FTO LM [R]Cerberra LM [R]RX7 LM [R]Castrol Supra
[R]S14 Silvia LM
Not all of these cars are won although the majority have been. I have a few races to complete and then I'll buy an NSX LM as that is the only special car that you can't win in the game.

morpheus
Just wanna know who thinks they have the best garage. I have all the LM Edition cars and all i need is the NSX special car to have all the special cars. I also have $1,455,050. i could buy the NSX but it is ugly (in my opinion).

My fav car is the gto special edition.
Do you have the Chaser LM car, it's not very often mentioned and in my opinon a little bit under weight/power ratio but it's still an OK car to drive.

IMO I have the best GT1 Garage, All my cars are super light weight and have a 7Speed Transmission, and I also have all the cars in the game including the HIDDEN cars, Here's a few of them!

Attachments

• Gt1-4.JPG
    Gt1-4.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 68
  • RX7-1.jpg
    RX7-1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 72
  • gt1-9b.JPG
    gt1-9b.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 57
  • gt1-7.JPG
    gt1-7.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 63
  • gt1-9f.JPG
    gt1-9f.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 53
  • gt1-9r.JPG
    gt1-9r.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 64
  • gt1-9o.JPG
    gt1-9o.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 56
HYBRIDLVR
IMO I have the best GT1 Garage, All my cars are super light weight and have a 7Speed Transmission, and I also have all the cars in the game including the HIDDEN cars, Here's a few of them!
How does the Cerberra handle with 1070HP? Have you got a recognised engine in there or did you just up the multiplier?

HYBRIDLVR
It Handles wonderful, I changed the Rear Downforce to 255 and the front to 226 and it Sticks to the track!
With numbers like that I'm not surprised.

Really? And I'm George Jetson! You cannot Hybrid to 12,000HP in GT1! :grumpy: We try and keep it real at GTP, You gotta pic??????????????????????????????????

All my buddies do the same, We have wonderful races and we use similar HP which makes for excellent Vids, We use to make a lot of money when challenged also, There's so many people say there the best and the fastest and haven't even gone fast yet! Lol

coolguy
immm pissed cuz i i have a vspec R32 but i want a Vspec II and i also have a pulsar GTIr

The Vspec II does have some gaps in its appearances. It appears in the used cars lots for the following days, and the nine days following. (Also repeating this cycle beginning on day 600, i.e. day 720 is the same as day 120, etc.)

HYBRIDLVR
Really? And I'm George Jetson! You cannot Hybrid to 12,000HP in GT1! :grumpy: We try and keep it real at GTP, You gotta pic??????????????????????????????????

Who's George Jetson? Was he in that cartoon, the Jetson's?

Personally I have the best garage. That's just my opinion. I have all prize cars and license cars IE dodge concept car, trd 3000GT and nismo 400r and all the cars are race modded. I have money to buy the Special Manufacturer cars but meh.

liam2maps
Personally I have the best garage. That's just my opinion. I have all prize cars and license cars IE dodge concept car, trd 3000GT and nismo 400r and all the cars are race modded. I have money to buy the Special Manufacturer cars but meh.
Do you hae any of these?

Attachments

• GT40%20MkIII.JPG
    GT40%20MkIII.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Mazda%20323%20rally.jpg
    Mazda%20323%20rally.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Mazda%20D-Rights.JPG
    Mazda%20D-Rights.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Mercedes-CLK-1.jpg