The 100% club thread...

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 3' started by NocturnalPS, Aug 20, 2001.

1. NocturnalPS

NocturnalPS Staff Emeritus

YEAH BABY..... after 39 DAYS and 15 hours and 50 min i finalllllly beat this bad boy of a game

:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

okay thats all i wanted to say

oh yeah and i forgot to say IM KING OF THE WORLD !!! WOOO HOOO WOO HOOOO!!!

k now im done

Ddkklop, PSN:And-War and vticoupe like this.
  2. whiteFang2k2

whiteFang2k2

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!:D BUT taking all over the way first you had to destroy the american gov then canada then china.

i don't think so.

3. robisme

robisme

Now you have to go back and win all the prize car's you missed LOL

4. Ghostrider

Ghostrider Staff Emeritus

[​IMG] Time to do it again, haha:D

5. Etep

Etep

6. NocturnalPS

NocturnalPS Staff Emeritus

THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL :sniff sniff: I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO WHE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AT POLYPHONY FOR MAKING THIS GAME NEXT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY TV, ITS NOT THAT BIG BUT I STILL LOVE IT AND FINALLLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO MY THUMBS FOR SURVIVING THIS GAME

:eek: :eek:

THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL

PS..... im not playing this game all over again. most ill do is center on making some fast cars go faster. oh and kick my little cus. ass at this game

7. GT3Maniac

GT3Maniac

How do all you people squeeze in time trial mode in between all the challenges you complain about? It's amazing I haven't even started becuase I hate not being allowed to hit the walls.

8. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

Finally got to 100% tonight - the haul - 2 red and white Poly001's, 1 red and white Poly002, and the Zonda (won the Rome 2 hour to finish).

Wow that took some finishing - I mean really!!

9. F2002

F2002

congrats ! i'm still on 36% !

still gotta get that Super licence and win everything else...and get the other f1 cars...only got the poly 001

10. LoudMusic

LoudMusic

Wow man, congradulations. I knocked out the 78 lapper at Monaco, but those time trials are a thorn in my side. I chipped away at all three, but I'll probably be at 99% for a while to come.

~LoudMusic

11. kyle

kyle

I'm only at 61% :(

12. LoudMusic

LoudMusic

Finally beat Swiss Alps, and widdled a little more off of Tahiti. I don't know about Complex String ... it's gonna be tough. Those hills toward the end are gonna give me a lot of trouble. I don't like getting that far and screwing everything up on one missed turn. The frustration is INCREDIBLE. I need to get a bunch of stuff laying around that I can just throw at the walls.

~LoudMusic

13. f1king

f1king

Im stuck, but hey cool your done.

14. LoudMusic

LoudMusic

What are you stuck on? I'm sure someone here can give you some advice on how to beat the track. What I find works the best for me is to go work on something different for a while. Then when I come back with a fresh mind and attituide, I usually beat the track/race in less than five tries.

~LoudMusic

15. Zero

Zero

Congrats Vat_man!

I'm still at 98.8% still have the last 3 polyphony digital cup races to go and the F1 championship seattle and monaco race then i am done :)

16. Kelly

Kelly

Congratulations Vat_man :cheers: now you can prolong the game even longer by getting into more of the challenges ;) :D

17. ELecTriC

ELecTriC

Im taking a break from trying to beat the game! Im just driving and testing! And of course beating times!

91% done

:p

18. PaddockBoy

PaddockBoy

Its okay Kyle, I am only at 30% :D

19. frentzey

frentzey

HHHHHHHHmmmmmmmm ---- Don't mean to sound arrogant, but I thought that way more people were at 100%! I definately thought ZeroCool would have it with his 5000+ posts. 100% since October - Sweeeeeet. :cool:

20. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

I thought ZC would be there - that was a surprise!! Less post more race!

21. F2002

F2002

I got 36.2% and I still need to get the rest of my Super Licence, I can only do the 1st test which is driving the VX220...Ford GT40 test is hard !

22. Tom M

Tom M

Cograts Vat_man, getting 100% is a monumental achievment to be sure. :) Now you can get busy with GTA3. :D

23. risingson77

risingson77

Congrats, vat_man! :cheers:

I think I'm still around 60%...I don't even pay that much attention to it, usually. :)

24. Zero

Zero

Wha? I posted in here man, dont know what your talking about, :p

25. f1king

f1king

I finally got 99%

26. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

There as in at 100%, mate. :p right back at ya!

27. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

Actually, I've been mucking around with the 'Liberty City Survivor' and 'Pedestrians Fight Each Other' cheats - fantastic fun when combined, just find somewhere out of the way and watch the fun (plus make occasional contributions with the sniper rifle).

28. f1king

f1king

I saved monaco F1 race for the end, but how can that race be accountable for 1 whole percent???

29. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

What happens is the game stops counting at 99.0% (ie. it doesn't show the increments between 99.0% and 100%, even though the number is increasing).

So, when you finish the last race (you have done the time trials, haven't you?) it clicks over to 100%!!

30. f1king

f1king

Time trials all done, so if what you say is right i need to kill them at monaco and im done?/!!?? right?