The 9sec Club

I JUST WANTED TO SAY IF THERE IS NE ONE OUT THERE RUNNING NINES IN THE HATCHBACKS EMAIL ME SO I CAN FIGURE OUT A WAY FOR ME TO KICK YOUR ASS :D

I WON THE GT2 AND 3 COMPITION HERE IN MY TOWN 1/4 MILLE AND WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD THAT TITLE TRYIN TO PUSH INTO THE 8'S WISH ME LUCK ...NOT AS IF I NEED IT..LOL;)

Originally posted by 9secTurboCivic
I JUST WANTED TO SAY IF THERE IS NE ONE OUT THERE RUNNING NINES IN THE HATCHBACKS EMAIL ME SO I CAN FIGURE OUT A WAY FOR ME TO KICK YOUR ASS :D

I WON THE GT2 AND 3 COMPITION HERE IN MY TOWN 1/4 MILLE AND WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD THAT TITLE TRYIN TO PUSH INTO THE 8'S WISH ME LUCK ...NOT AS IF I NEED IT..LOL;)

Go to one of the Motorsport threads.:mad: This is a game, not real life :irked:

nos you just wish you could run those type of times and for your info ..this is a game but i have a real weapon here at home so you can either put up or shut up biatch :irked:

nos you just wish you could run those type of times and for your info ..this is a game but i have a real weapon here at home so you can either put up or shut up biatch :irked:
Jeeez you retard... What's with the attitude :rolleyes: You off the prozac again ?

I gotz a mini to compete with you.
racer.gif
I think it can run 9 seconds, probably a 9.9xx. think you can beat it?

Originally posted by miata13B
I gotz a mini to compete with you.
racer.gif
I think it can run 9 seconds, probably a 9.9xx. think you can beat it?
My Mini will beat your Mini :mischievous:

booO! Try to not use full caps...the impression I get from it is yelling or shouting. Sharked Civics might hit the 9's. I don't have any sharked cars because I dont' have the Shark disc. My Civic hits the 12's!

FuJi

are we talking about the 400m or the 1000m, becuase I was under the impression we were talking 1000m times?

Originally posted by miata13B
are we talking about the 400m or the 1000m, becuase I was under the impression we were talking 1000m times?
1000 of course. I can do low nines on foot on the 400... Doh :banghead:

you only wish you had the knowledge such as i little moron to even make a civic do whut it does ..i pitty those who lack smartness and choose to hate on those who do ....but im no hater but **** YOU:D

you only wish you had the knowledge such as i little moron to even make a civic do whut it does ..i pitty those who lack smartness and choose to hate on those who do ....but im no hater but **** YOU:D

Hey hillbilly civic boy. The nitro you put in your tin lizzy car is not meant for human consumption :crazy: , and BTW civility is an acceptable norm in this day and age

Maybe you should go tell your 13yr old wife to stop smoking at the table in front of the kids instead of posting dumbass comments

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Hey hillbilly civic boy. The nitro you put in your tin lizzy car is not meant for human consumption :crazy: , and BTW civility is an acceptable norm in this day and age

Maybe you should go tell your 13yr old wife to stop smoking at the table in front of the kids instead of posting dumbass comments

Oh ****! , you guys are too much :lol:

Hey mister 9secturbocivic, are u refering to 1km or 400m(1/4mi).
As for your civic it must be sharked to even do the quarter in 9secs let alone the 1km. And if that is the case just admit and get ready to be defeated with your little 9 sec civic, cause you just met your match for trap speeds and E.T.s so are you ready to be outdone, go ahead pick the heaviest hatchback in gt2 and without any weight reduction I'll cream your hatchback. you may be able to do 9sec drag ETs, but I can do better without the need to use a viper's engine, nothing more than a tiny rice-burning civic engine built up right and geared good. (in Japan they really have 1000hp+ civics) so making a 1100hp 8.6sec civic to beat your rude ass will be not only practically feasible in the real world but geared right will cream any 700+hp 9sec civic. Up to the challenge?
Your 9 sec setup versus my second best(near realistic) civic setup. What do you say?
400m or 1km your pick.

9secturbocivic, that is if there was a such thing, why dont u go suck on a d*** before i sick my grandma on u with her '83 Olds boat with its V8 so she can cream yo azz like a baby with buttrash?!?:mad: Probly only runs like 14's cuz it weighs about 5000 lbs but it still oughta beat ur 9 min 4 banger civic... (no offense to VG)

my best are a Celica and a CRX, stock engines( but built) that ran 10.2s............I can't do better than that in a FWD

these are GSed by the way

its easy to run 3 secs with the super grip tyres on
just put ffff at the end of the tyre grip setting

i got a mini
escudo engine
skyline turbo
supergrip tyres
4WD

oh and 2000bhp
can easily run 3 secs

Any one want a 6 second Intrepid ES?? cuz Ill post the codes and settings for it later and it is guaranteed to blow the doors off any 9-sec. hatchback... :D

Back