The agenda finally revealed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/53122445

I guess somebody must of really guilt tripped him bad in the current climate, 15years+ he’s been in a position to do something with his money & voice.
I’m sorry but I just don’t buy the good guy act from any of these bs artist celebs.
If you can’t see through the whole agenda & why he was planted into the sport, I don’t know what else to tell ya.

I made a topic calling for him to do more or less the exact same thing months back, but it got locked, I guess i’m just racist.

If McLaren at the time wanted to seen as giving equal opportunities why haven’t they actively brought more people of colour through their driver development programme since???
Because they weren't fast enough?

If McLaren at the time wanted to seen as giving equal opportunities why haven’t they actively brought more people of colour through their driver development programme since???

Whilst I'm sure even 25-30 years ago McLaren (or any other team) wouldn't dream of being discriminatory the ultimate answer is no-one appeared that they felt had the potential, its really as simple as that. You get in to F1 two ways - be bloody fast or have lots of money.

You're desperately trying to read something in to this that isn't there.

Because they weren't fast enough?
That’s bs, their are plenty of brilliant non white drivers.
If Hamilton actually believed in so called godly skills he wouldn’t of re-signed to Mercedes, he’d go to a lower team and bring it kicking & screaming to the forefront in an effort to undoubtably prove them, the only thing he cares about is his bank balance, don’t let him fool ya, all that glistens isn’t gold.

Last edited:
Lewis Hamilton has been criticised for speaking up again racism and told to stick to racing, but the point is he is a big enough and respected enough person that he actually has the platform to do something about it - which is a lot more than the random white people putting a BLM profile picture on Facebook will ever do.

Hamilton has been racially abused in the past. Just look at what he had to deal with in Spain the year after his debut season with Alonso. He is the most high profile black person in the racing world and wants to fix that, while also trying to make that point to try and change opinions in society.

Racism still exists - this thread is proof of that - and here is someone trying to actively do something. He should be celebrated for being proactive, not be called a planted actor and have his actions called BS.

That’s bs, their are plenty of brilliant non white drivers.
If Hamilton actually believed in so called godly skills he wouldn’t of re-signed to Mercedes, he’d go to a lower team and bring it kicking & screaming to the forefront in an effort to undoubtably prove them, the only thing he cares about is his bank balance, don’t let him fool ya, all that glistens isn’t gold.

Ok, so this is just a "Hamilton sucks because I don't like him" thread ?

I made a topic calling for him to do more or less the exact same thing months back
No you didn't. You made a topic saying he was only successful because the races are fixed and he's black so they want to make him successful for what you called "some agenda". It's right here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/f1-results-all-predetermined-it’s.391805/

This thread appears to be exactly the same thing, except now you're berating him for doing a thing you claim you said he should be doing.

I guess i’m just racist.
Quack, quack, quack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back