The answer to "What's the best car"

• Thread starter Jaster83
  • 282 comments

Jaster83

(Banned)
The fact of the matter is that every car is different, and there is no "best" car. It all depends on your own personal preferences and driving habits. (ving thinks the POS fiat is the best car, go figure)

BUT if you're wondering what car is the fastest for a certain race, go to GT3 Times and look up the race in question to see which car has the fastest time. Simple as that. I found this is the best way to figure out which car is hands down the fastest when there's a limit on which cars can be used.

If this is sticky'd then everyone can stop registering to ask this damn question.

-The ever-helpful Jaster

P.S. Ving, plz don't flame me for calling the fiat a POS.

P.P.S. Oh, and if you're trying to find out which car is the fastest between specific cars, there's a little box at the bottom of the page to highlight the different cars you're curious about, but don't forget to change the default view from ranks 1-10 to ranks one through blank.

Actually..The best car COULDN'T be a Skyline simply because they didn't incorperate the AWS into the car..could have been alot better if they had...too bad though...Same could be said for the 300zx and the 3000gt/Vr-4/GTO etc etc....
"Best" car would no doubt be an F1 simply because it makes short work of almost any other vehicles in the game.....But if you mean Legitament car..I'd have to say The R390

haha yea milktruck no for real i enjoy driving the corvette ZO6 it handles like a dream and is very fast for a real life affordable car.

Originally posted by mynameisgrego
the zz2 is the best car!!!
right on brother.
rockon.gif

Shinez - the word is "legitimate".

The answer to the question "What is the best car in GT3?" is "Whatever car I'm driving." :D

I rated all the cars in GT3 for speed (inc acceleration), handling, appeal (looks/noises - usually fairly personal, but generally good), tuning potential and a hotlap of Midfield stock.

The best car was the F094/S & P001 (even after the fact you can't tune them was factored in - they scored THAT highly). However after factoring in the rating per credit value, the answer was mildly different. And I'm not telling :D Well, not yet - I'm too far from my own computer (240 miles)

Damn Famine, I want to know what the best value for money car is!!! :irked: :P

no, u all have it wrong, the best car in the game can be achieved by a hybrid, u take the zonda race car stock with defealt settings and ad a mini cooper stock engine

come on guys, don't you know that the unbeatable Honda Civic SIR type R with that huge Airplane wing painted yellow with all those stickers that give it 5 hp a piece is the best car in the game???? I'll take on any F1 in it, just gotta find the special blend Uncle Ben's rice to fuel it up with :lol:

Light speed? When I see a photo of 299,792,458 m/s, I'll believe it.

Miata13B: But what if I put a Type
r.gif
sticker on my F1 car, and added racing stripes and a phat exhaust? What would your civic do then?

The Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car no doubt.

Those mudflaps flapping in the wind have me hypnotized into thinking so.:eek:

first time I saw those mudflaps I was on the floor laughing as hard as I could. it took me forever to finish the license you have to use it in because I kept laughing over the mudflaps.

Back