The Barclay's Premiership - 05/06 season over (plenty of spurs toilet humor here)

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 552 comments
ExigeExcel
:lol: Jack thought he was going to Newcastle :lol:

:lol:

In other news, Rangers did quite well to clinch the trophy at the last stage and now Celtics manager O'neill is set to resign :)

West Ham will buy new players ready for their first day back in the Premiership after doing all their pre-season homework on how to remain there.

demon of speed
West Ham will buy new players ready for their first day back in the Premiership after doing all their pre-season homework on how to remain there.

When is the playof final? I'd like to see the Hammers back in the Prem.

Edit: More news. Le Saux Retires, we pretty much buy Spanish left back Del Horno, Simon Davies moves from Tottenham to Everton, Everton are also looking to buy Scott Parker and Roy Carrol gets a new contract which is funny because I thought he'd be out the door.

redcurrant8playerlarge2hg.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
Ha!

Race Idiot
redcurrant8playerlarge2hg.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
Ha!

Come here and say that!

It's weird how we argue about this.

When you are a North London lad that supports a West London team.

And I am a West London Lad that supports a North London team!!!

DQuaN
Come here and say that!

It's weird how we argue about this.

When you are a North London lad that supports a West London team.

And I am a West London Lad that supports a North London team!!!

Look, just be thankfull i'm not a Spurs supporter. And i'm drowning in Gooners, Man U (Non Mancunian ones) fans and Liverpool fans at work.

But come on, that picture does look a little camp.

Oh Ashley Cole, what are you doing?

In other news Mancresta United sign Van Der Sar from Fullham, which is a decent signing. I think Fullham are looking at Robert Green to replace him maybe, prehaps.

And then we have all this business with Frank Arnesen, I don't know why we need him and i'm not too proud of the club if we tried to poach him. :(

I haven't been paying much attention to football news as i was busy with exams. But when i read that Ashley cole article my blood was boiling. I hope we get rid of this idiot and fast, so much for loving your club.

"I think it's a broken bridge that is impossible to mend. I blame David Dein for trying to force me out of the club I love," he told the News of the World.

Oh boo hoo, how could anyone be expected to live off a measely 55k a week, I mean a mans gotta eat. :(

We might have to give Scot Parker and Forsell to Spurs in exchange for that Arnesen guy. I still don't understand why we need him and this situation is embarrasing.

Man U are looking to buy Park Ji Sung from Psv, I think that could be a good buy. He looked pretty good in the Champions league games i've seen him play in.

Arsenal are looking to buy, err nobody like usual.

Well Newcastle have apparently made a £16m bid for Shaun Wrigh-Phillips and have been linked to Emre of Inter Milan.

Meanwhile Arsenal are apparently in talks with sum guy called Helb, anybody seen him play?

Wright Phillips will never go to Newcastle. Anyone heard about the Van Persie rape story? If he's found guilty his carrier is over and Arsenal lose one hell of a player.I heard somewhere that West Ham are after Edgar Davids. Needless to say my sides were splitting.

He's already signed with Chelasea, not sure if he's done the mdecal yet but it's pretty much done. Wenger wanted him and so did Ferguson, but Chelsea have offered a deal that could be worth £20 million and the United board wouldn't pay that for him.

I read about Van Persie earlier today, apparnetly the case doesn't seem too strong against him.

Damn him and him going to Newcastle! Although I think he'll be good in the midfield when paired with Butt. You just need to get rid off Bellers and buy a decent striker.

Also Forsell moves to Brum, which i'm kinda dissapointed at. I'd rather have him stay at chelsea and get rid of Kezman.

Robert has gone to Pompey because he "felt wanted". I thought he left Newcastle because he was homesick...

We need some defenders. Although Boumsong did look very tasty towards the end of last season, I think we need some attacking fullbacks.

911_Carrera
Also, Roy Carrol has been confirmed as new West Ham keeper and Man City are lining up a bid for Marcus Bent...

Good news I think. Although he is an ok keeper, he'll have much more action aimed at his goal this season. Teletext also have said for two days that we are linked with a 'genius'. 👍

Back