Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Subaru Rally Edition

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Honda/Acura NSX Type Szero

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Honda/Acura NSX LM Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if you can find a car better than the Skyline GT-R 33, then you are on crack. wouldnt u peeps agree? SylinE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

Well if your looking for something with good speed and good acceleration. You should go for the Mitsubishi GTO TT.

But if you are looking for something with good handling go for the R33 Skyline.

the skyline kills the gto in acceleration, handling, and maybe top speed, when tuned right... how could you think the gto when right next to your name u have a pic of a Blitz R-348 Skyline, which by the way goes 215 mph, puts out 850 ponys and has 8900 rpm...skyline...all thew way...forget the gto...(but i gotta hand it to you, it is pretty good...:lol:

gtr.gif

gtr.gif

gtr.gif

gtr.gif

gtr.gif

gtr.gif

gtr.gif

gtr.gif

gtr.gif

Originally posted by gt_pro
if you can find a car better than the Skyline GT-R 33, then you are on crack. wouldnt u peeps agree? SylinE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

why didn't you include the hachi-roku?

I must say there are only 2 reasons I didn't use the FTO LM Edition for every race: (1) It isn't allowed in all races, and (2) I didn't have it right at the start. I really could have used it for the Hard Tuned Cup and the last Endurance (though the fully worked GTO Twinturbo hammered the Endurance).

The Rally Edition WRX isn't bad either.

Originally posted by icew
wheres the honda del sol LM edition?
Valid complaint.

The RX7 Aspec LM is there, so why shouldn't all the racing model prizes be there?

I love the FTO LM. It is the best handling car in GT1, bar none. Only the Del Sol LM comes close. If I needed to win a race, I'd take the FTO LM everytime.

for me the GTO LM and the Cerebra LM are the best cars cause i just love racin in em. i have won most of mt cars with the gto and cerebra so that is my reason for that selection.

I was just racing in the FTO LM then and ur right it is a pretty good car, but i think the GTO LM is just as good - it is a bit quicker too.

Back