the best drift settings to start out with?

which of these two settings are better for a beginner drifter. or if any of you have better settings or comments on these settings plese post them.

Skyl!nes:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2582755&postcount=220

Droptop chick:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1679568&postcount=514

and this is for a '89 Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type-M. i already have all the upgrades for Skyl!nes setup exept for the racing suspention.

if you have any tips for a newbie drifter please tell me.Thanks!

The second one seems good because I don't like staggering tires, although I'm sure they are both good, it's just preference. Although I really believe in drifting stock just to learn.

I'm pretty sure Skylnies DONT need staggering tires, i tried this, Let me tell you it's horrid. Either N2's all around or N3's for big long drifts. I use N3's.

If you're interested in Skylines, try this rather broad and simple setting that you can adjust yourself. Also If soem of these settings can't be reached, it's becasue i'm trying to rmember what i use off the top of my head.

Buy: Racing Exhaust, Brake Controller, Everytihng in Engine Section, Full Customize Springs, Original Turbo, All the Higher level stuff in Drivetrain section(i.e. Full LSD rather than 2 way), N3's , Everything in Others section.

Spring Rate : 4.5 / 4.5 (if you can't reach, do 5.0 / 5.0)
Ride Height: 10mm above minimum (for both)
Shock Bound: 5 / 5
Rebound: 6 / 6
Camber: 3.0 / 1.0
Toe: -1 / -1 (This is what I use, so don't debate about this)
Stabilizers: 2 / 2

Brakes: 10 / 15

Transmission: Although i've haen't done this, maybe you can do the Tranny Trick; Set Final Gear to lowest ratio (move to right), then move the Auto Set to the highest , 25? accept, then change Auto set back to 1. Adjust your top speed using the final Gear. Adjust anything esle, jsut don't touch the Auto Set.

OR: With your Full Customize Tranmission, drop the auto set by 1.

ASM/TCS: Again, Please don't start a big debate OR feedback about this..
Oversteer: 0
Understeer: 5 <-- That's what i meant about "no debating about"..
TCS: 0

LSD: Not quite recalling exact numbers:
Initial Torque: 5 / 10
Acceleration: 20 / 25
Decelaration: 5 / 5

VCD:
Experiement with 20 - 25

Weight/ Ballast:
-Not needed

Try that out... I used to love drifitng with Skylines, but I've lost interest because I Absoloutely HATE the engine's sound, as well it slides more than going forward (for me anyway), So Now i'm sticking with Imprezas and low powered MRs.

Still don't got the money? You have got to be kidding..

Go to special conditions, Do Costa Amalfi (Capri Rally) EASY, play the forward and reverse, win the Rally Raid RSC, sell it for 265,624 Cr. EXACTLY, and there will be NO DOUBT that you won't have enough money to tune ANY car.

look at the settings you posted, I think they say comforts, and anothe one staggers N3 and N2, those tires are free so no money no problem

oh well that was easy. and with the money i bought a HKS silvia and a HPI Golf which i thought was a great deal for 30,000 dollors, i thing ill be doing that race alot in the next few weeks.

Back