the best sport car is the mitsubishi eclipse and 3000gt

hey if anyone gets mad for these well thats your problem but
its the truth for me
and yeah mitsubishi eclipse cars right now are slow but not that slow, but if mitsubishi wanted to they could put and faster engine but they making everyone think that the eclipse is slow but wait til the new eclipse come out in 2005 or 2006 you'll see how fast mitsubishi can make their cars haha

and does anyone know if mitsubishi is bringing back the 3000gt(gto):P

and does anyone know if mitsubishi is bringing back the 3000gt(gto)

Doubt it

And Mitsubishi should beef up the eclipse ALOT more[get some more respect to mitsubishi], but the best mitsu sports car is BY FAR the EVO series. I seriously doubt the eclipse will ever come close to the power of the EVOz[my personal favorite is the evo VII RS ...it hauls..]

i think both cars are ok. nothing special, definately overrated. people like yourself turn me off the eclipse and gto stating that 'its the best car' without any proof or reason why you think its 'the best'. whats so good about it and makes it better than anyother car?
mitsubishi "could have" put a faster engine in it but they didnt. does that make it the best? its still a front wheel drive. does that make it the best? it is widely (un)available in everyother country, losing mitsubishi millions in proffit. does this make it the best?
no? then what makes the eclipse worthy of the title of 'the best'?

with what Mitsubishi did for the EVO that was impressive, I think the car would have potential if the company wanted to upgrade its engine...but so would any other car out there. The eclipse is still an eclipse right now, if it gets upgraded to be faster, then I'd agree with you on it being the best car. My Integra GSR is the best car in my opinion. The type R would really be best, but I can't get my hands on a type R because they are limited.

Incorrect. The best sports car was, and always will be, the Reliant Rialto.

So there.

And why is this in the GT Concept forum?
Especially as neither of them are in the game.

Hah I have the best of both worlds! :lol:

I took the 4g63 out of an eclipse, dropped it into a small plymouth colt and now the little fooker screams! :mad:

Originally posted by supermangtz

and does anyone know if mitsubishi is bringing back the 3000gt(gto):P

There is a rumor that mitsubishi are bringing back the 3000GT (GTO) but of course its rumors. It was in a magazine that also said that Mazda is bringing back the RX7 in 2005-2006

Of course its rumors and alot of rumors are BS so.

Latest Posts

Back