The brands that got neglected by PD (Updated) .

What makes you think Bugatti are so important? Because they make 1 car that goes fast in a straight line? OK an oval. They have zero presence in motor racing and are pretty much an invisible VAG owned mushroom brand. What a crappy brand to have as a favourite, almost as bad as being a Racing Point fan!
Didn't they have a successful history in motorsport? And cars like EB110 and Chiron would be nice cars to have. Maybe even some of the old vintage cars too.

Mazda. No secret I love the brand and drive one, but when I see Toyota and Ferrari and Nissan and Porsche, I'm thinking where are the Mazda sports cars?

Orginal NA, 1.5L ND, FC turbo and Spirit R. Match Nissan with the Cosmo turbo. Where's the SA22C? Mazda3 MazdaSpeed/MPS? Where'd
the MazdaSpeed6/MPS, we had in GT4-6, disappear to? RX-8? Hellloooooo, PD. :sly:

Honestly I think all the brands have mistreatment of some form. Many popular and iconic cars get left out. Especially classic cars. My brother, who is a relative newbie to the series having only played GT2 and GTS, and I were discussing Chevrolet since he's a Chevy guy and he was baffled by the lack of the Bel Air, Silverado, C10 and C4 Corvette. He did praise PD for having the C2 corvette though.

Last edited:
Ferrari and Lamborghini get a lot of love.

But how about Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Maserati.

3 of these brands have lots of beautiful cars also a rich motorsport history. Ferraris legacy is all thanks to Alfa Romeo.

PD if you do love cars a lot then show some love to these 3 Italian brands.

What makes you think Bugatti are so important? Because they make 1 car that goes fast in a straight line? OK an oval. They have zero presence in motor racing and are pretty much an invisible VAG owned mushroom brand. What a crappy brand to have as a favourite, almost as bad as being a Racing Point fan!
What makes you think it isen't ? Im not a fan of the top speed war but the engineering in this cars is impresive. Also what about the older Bugattis? Im not saying what cars they should add but since they spent money to keep the license they should use it better. And there is nothing wrong with being a Racing Point fan but im not willing to start an argument about that.

Honestly I think all the brands have mistreatment of some form.
True i might make a new thread about that someday.

Given their Gr1 & Gr3 options I'm surprised, and disappointed, that Bentley don't feature.
Call me crazy but im glad the Speed 8 isen't in GT Sport because group 1 is a mess.

Suzuki is the weirdest one. The dealership features a new Swift Sport ad, but that car isn't in the game.
And not only them sadly.

Apologies for the late responses im very busy lately.

Back