The Car Delivery Truck

• Thread starter L1ONE
  • 14 comments
OrganisedGrime
is there actually any point to this? Why would I not want to "Use" a car token and leave it in the delivery truck.

I'd prefer if they just went straight to my garage.

I was a bit thrown off by this too, but whatever...Gran Turismo has always had little gimmicks like this to make it stand out from other games. I agree it would have been a time saver to just award cars and put them in my garage like all the previous games.

all it is for me is another 3 clicks to get the damn car. now if i could drive it loaded with some crappy cars around the Top gear track then i would be entertained by it, as of now it's an annoyance.

Last night I decided to clean out my 33 cars awaiting delivery. That took over 45 minutes to do. Straight to the garage please.

Last night I decided to clean out my 33 cars awaiting delivery. That took over 45 minutes to do. Straight to the garage please.

Wasn't too smart leaving 33 cars waiting was it? The most I've ever had was 3. Doesn't take a minute per car either.

I'll say one thing about the truck icon though... I wish I could drive it :)

I wish it had an animation like that of Ridge Racer on the PSP when you receive a new car.

The ability to drive said truck around a track with bales of hay at one end of the cargo area and an electric heater at the other is optional.

I kind of get the point. It's so that you don't have to watch the headlights screen load everytime you finish a race and win a car - you can unload them when you want.

But it's still a pain in the butt.

I wish it had an animation like that of Ridge Racer on the PSP when you receive a new car.

The ability to drive said truck around a track with bales of hay at one end of the cargo area and an electric heater at the other is optional.

Especially when there is black smoke and an inferno coming out the back. at least the cars behind you wouldn't know where to go

Back