The Car Shop *AUDI QUATTRO '82*

• Thread starter ID_racing
  • 344 comments
ID_racing
89 ticket recived,Carbonschwarz M3 sent,thanks mate.:)

Thanks Rob! M3' complete! :cheers: Next on the list is your 2 Skyline HT's. To the triple account :)
What do you want for the carbonschwarz? I have an open June 9. slot. 👍 Then vacation until June16.

Rob192005

Premium
England
Backstreets of Paisley
Robabza2
Glad to help mate.:) I will have this please.: Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 in Bianco Labrador,I accidently got into the last one.:ouch:

ID_racing
Glad to help mate.:) I will have this please.: Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 in Bianco Labrador,I accidently got into the last one.:ouch:

Always a great help! 👍
White Skyline is wrapped and sent! :)

United States
Chicago
Theace37
I have the lancia delta S4 if u are still intrested, I'm looking for the following for trade:

Ford R200 rally
Ford GT LM
Ford GT40
Nissan 2000 GTR ( classic one)
LANCIA STRATOS ( NOT ORANGE!)

C

ID_racing
I have the lancia delta S4 if u are still intrested, I'm looking for the following for trade:

Ford R200 rally
Ford GT LM
Ford GT40
Nissan 2000 GTR ( classic one)
LANCIA STRATOS ( NOT ORANGE!)

C

Thanks for the interest, but its the cars written in red, I'm looking for. I have the Lancia, :) If you have other cars Im looking for we can trade after my vacation, at the end of June.

ID_racing
lrn
Why are all your GTVs red then? I've just sent you one ... :dopey:

LOL..yes, thats true, and I have just added the car to the shop..just because of that! Havent pencilled in the colour yet. Busy busy busy..:sly:

lrn

Denmark
Around
lrn_00
LOL..yes, thats true, and I have just added the car to the shop..just because of that! Havent pencilled in the colour yet. Busy busy busy..:sly:
I can't remember which color I sent either ... :lol:

ID_racing
lrn
I can't remember which color I sent either ... :lol:
...-- Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato.. 👍
Got some work to do before the shop opens again. Same thing with all my RUF´s and a lot of the Hondas..:crazy:

cheers!

Last edited:
ID_racing
@Rob, the last Skyline is sent, and this one: Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88, will be shipped on June 9th!

ID_racing
images

TOM´s X540 CHASER '00 - From your OCD. The shop has opened to trade for this colour: Super White II. of course in 0/0/0 condition.
And maybe stocking some newer stuff in the paintshop? Lets see what happens.

Dark Blue Mica received - thanks Rob
Tom´s Chasers completed!

Last edited: