The Car Shop *AUDI QUATTRO '82*

• Thread starter ID_racing
  • 344 comments
ID_racing
Hi Thomas, thats great, what do you want in return? Due to lots of trades building up, I can trade earliest 14. september..is that ok?

Yup and do you have a range rover?
What chromes do you have?

I have Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 - 0/0/0 in Laurel Green Metallic. I'll send it to you right away!:)

Both sets of dates will be cool with me, if you send 8/26 and 8/27, I'll send 8/28 and 8/29. I'll PM you with the trade and send FR´s to you from the accounts Ill be trading from.
thanks! 👍

red/black honda S2000 racecar has ben sent :)

Would u like to trade your Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 Laurel Green for a Ermine White?

8/31 - NO TRADING
9/1 - NO TRADING

Are those free or cant u trade on these?

I can offer you:
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00: #14 Yellow, #19 Black, #20 Orange
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03: #17 Green
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98: Nightfire Red Pearl

For:
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66: Rosso Farina, Avorio, Celeste, Blu Medio, Verde Muschio

lrn
I can offer you:
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00: #14 Yellow, #19 Black, #20 Orange
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03: #17 Green
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98: Nightfire Red Pearl

For:
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66: Rosso Farina, Avorio, Celeste, Blu Medio, Verde Muschio

If all cars are 0/0/0 and trading from the 14. to 18. september doesn't scare you, we have a deal..:)

If all cars are 0/0/0 and trading from the 14. to 18. september doesn't scare you, we have a deal..:)

Yes, the cars are 0/0/0 - it's what you asked for right ? ;)

I'll send you a FR when my internet is up again (right now I'm on my mobile :scared:) ...

I probaly will send the cars a bit early, as I have some other trade on some of those days :)

lrn
Yes, the cars are 0/0/0 - it's what you asked for right ? ;)

I'll send you a FR when my internet is up again (right now I'm on my mobile :scared:) ...

I probaly will send the cars a bit early, as I have some other trade on some of those days :)

Thanks!, I'll set the trade up on the OP in an moment!

Hey! I've got both Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00 #23 Blue and Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64. Both cars are 0/0.

edit: I've also got a Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) '00.

Hey! I've got both Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00 #23 Blue and Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64. Both cars are 0/0.

edit: I've also got a Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) '00.

I´d like to trade all 3, question is then, what do you want to trade for them,:) and is it ok for you, that my first free slot is the 19. september?

I´d like to trade all 3, question is then, what do you want to trade for them,:) and is it ok for you, that my first free slot is the 19. september?

I might hold on to the Ponitac, but I'm not sure yet. The other two, you can have. I would like to have one ticket per car, if you're okay with that? And what kind of tickets do you have?

September 19th sounds good :)

I might hold on to the Ponitac, but I'm not sure yet. The other two, you can have. I would like to have one ticket per car, if you're okay with that? And what kind of tickets do you have?

September 19th sounds good :)

I dont have any tickets, only the cars and paints you see in the OP.

I dont have any tickets, only the cars and paints you see in the OP.

What about 1x Matte Orange, 1x Matte Red, 1x Chrome Silver for both of the cars?

edit: If you have a Historic Orange, I would like one of those as well :)

Last edited:
What about 1x Matte Orange, 1x Matte Red, 1x Chrome Silver for both of the cars?

edit: If you have a Saddle Orange, I would like one of those as well :)

I usually give 5 paints for each car, so you can ask for some more..:) Im not sure about the Saddle Orange, Ill have to check tonight when I get home.

I usually give 5 paints for each car, so you can ask for some more..:) Im not sure about the Saddle Orange, Ill have to check tonight when I get home.

I ment Historic, my bad. Well, I really don't know if I want any other paint chips, what about this: Send the 3/4 chips I asked for, and you could surprise me with the rest? Just send any chips you want.

Back