The Car Shop *AUDI QUATTRO '82*

• Thread starter ID_racing
  • 344 comments
I ment Historic, my bad. Well, I really don't know if I want any other paint chips, what about this: Send the 3/4 chips I asked for, and you could surprise me with the rest? Just send any chips you want.

I'll do that 👍, and because I'm trading paintchips, I can send 10. and 11. september., for 2 cars, both 0/0/0: Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) '00 and Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00 #23 Blue.

Is that correct?

I'll do that 👍, and because I'm trading paintchips, I can send 10. and 11. september., for 2 cars, both 0/0/0: Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) '00 and Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00 #23 Blue.

Is that correct?

That seems correct! When do you want to recive the cars?

mate,I got Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Saddle Tan Metallic, and I'd like to trade Lutencia #55.

no problem mate

just put this trade on your schedule,I'll send first(maybe on 9/15).

send to ID_racing ?

:cheers:

Done! :) and thanks. You just send when it fits your schedule.
The car must go to my ID_lowmilage account, I'll send you a FR from that account later today, when I get to my PS3.

I have 4 for you:

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00 #8 Green
Isuzu 117 COUPE '68 (Magnolia White)
Lotus Elan S1 '62 (French Blue)
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Pinehurst Green)

Let me know if you want to trade.

I have 4 for you:

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00 #8 Green
Isuzu 117 COUPE '68 (Magnolia White)
Lotus Elan S1 '62 (French Blue)
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Pinehurst Green)

Let me know if you want to trade.

I would indeed..👍 But my first free slot is 20. september, so I could send cars from 20.- 24 september, paintchips from the 12. september though, if you are interested in those. Would that be ok?
And what would you like to trade for?

Done! :) and thanks. You just send when it fits your schedule.
The car must go to my ID_lowmilage account, I'll send you a FR from that account later today, when I get to my PS3.

BTW,Do you have any 0/0 Ford GT '05 stripe/no stripe ?

Hi, I've got a Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Green Mist Metallic for you. Can send it right away but need to know where to.

And also a Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Cameo Ivory for tomorrow then

Last edited:
Hi cobrius, thats great news. The Chevy goes to ID_lowmilage, the Pontiac to ID_lowmilage3.
Very much appreciated! 👍 I can put your bobs on grinding, sending cars back is so way out in the future its silly.

I'll go fire up the PS3 and see if I have FR´d you on those accounts.

Hi, I've got a Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Green Mist Metallic for you. Can send it right away but need to know where to.

And also a Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Cameo Ivory for tomorrow then

The cars are on my other account: jocke_L

No need to grind my Bobs, maybe some paintchips instead.

Last edited:
The cars are on my other account: jocke_L

No need to grind my Bobs, maybe some paintchips instead.

Thats a deal. Send me a list of your 10 most wanted paints, and Ill send them asap! :)

Edit: FR's accepted, does the paints go to cobrius or jocke_L ?

Last edited:
Please send to cobrius

Matte red
Matte light red
Matte orange
Matte purple
Matte yellow

Soleil gold metallic

Gold chrome

Maziora trapezium
Maziora mazeran
Maziora seyfert

cobrius, thanks, I made this, thats when I send paints, you send when it is convinient for you:

22/9 - cobrius / Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Green Mist Metallic to ID_lowmilage for Matte red, Matte light red, Matte orange, Matte purple, Matte yellow to cobrius
23/9 - cobrius / Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Cameo Ivory to ID_lowmilage3 for Soleil gold metallic, Gold chrome, Maziora trapezium, Maziora mazeran, Maziora seyfert to cobrius

And then... Plymouth Superbird '70 in Black Velvet will be delivered tomorrow.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 in LeMans Blue Metallic in a couple of days.

I only need to know where to send them ofc.

Is it already Christmas?? :)

The Plymouth goes to ID_lowmilage3, so you already have that account on your friends list. And the chevy to ID_lowmilage. Thanks!! And which paints can I send you? Or something else?

And then... Plymouth Superbird '70 in Black Velvet will be delivered tomorrow.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 in LeMans Blue Metallic in a couple of days.

I only need to know where to send them ofc.

okay I will mark it down in a couple days but this car is on mike_esf5 so it is most likely you will receive it earlier, were you not getting this car from mjs1985 on the 26th? so maybe pick another car when you are ready

Hi mate. For our trade on 15/10 could I have the Honda S2000 in purple thanks. I sent the Yellow 370z a few days ago. Did it turn up ok? Cheers mate thanks for trade.:)👍

Hi mate. For our trade on 15/10 could I have the Honda S2000 in purple thanks. I sent the Yellow 370z a few days ago. Did it turn up ok? Cheers mate thanks for trade.:)👍

Thanks mate! yes, and so did the corvette!! You are way ahead of me..but I'm gettin´ there..:) Added the purple Honda for the 15th!

Back