The Car Shop *AUDI QUATTRO '82*

• Thread starter ID_racing
  • 344 comments
89 ticket recived,Carbonschwarz M3 sent,thanks mate.:)

Thanks Rob! M3' complete! :cheers: Next on the list is your 2 Skyline HT's. To the triple account :)
What do you want for the carbonschwarz? I have an open June 9. slot. 👍 Then vacation until June16.

Glad to help mate.:) I will have this please.: Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 in Bianco Labrador,I accidently got into the last one.:ouch:

I have the lancia delta S4 if u are still intrested, I'm looking for the following for trade:

Ford R200 rally
Ford GT LM
Ford GT40
Nissan 2000 GTR ( classic one)
LANCIA STRATOS ( NOT ORANGE!)

C

I have the lancia delta S4 if u are still intrested, I'm looking for the following for trade:

Ford R200 rally
Ford GT LM
Ford GT40
Nissan 2000 GTR ( classic one)
LANCIA STRATOS ( NOT ORANGE!)

C

Thanks for the interest, but its the cars written in red, I'm looking for. I have the Lancia, :) If you have other cars Im looking for we can trade after my vacation, at the end of June.

lrn
Why are all your GTVs red then? I've just sent you one ... :dopey:

LOL..yes, thats true, and I have just added the car to the shop..just because of that! Havent pencilled in the colour yet. Busy busy busy..:sly:

LOL..yes, thats true, and I have just added the car to the shop..just because of that! Havent pencilled in the colour yet. Busy busy busy..:sly:
I can't remember which color I sent either ... :lol:

lrn
I can't remember which color I sent either ... :lol:
...-- Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato.. 👍
Got some work to do before the shop opens again. Same thing with all my RUF´s and a lot of the Hondas..:crazy:

cheers!

Last edited:
@Rob, the last Skyline is sent, and this one: Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88, will be shipped on June 9th!

images

TOM´s X540 CHASER '00 - From your OCD. The shop has opened to trade for this colour: Super White II. of course in 0/0/0 condition.
And maybe stocking some newer stuff in the paintshop? Lets see what happens.

Dark Blue Mica received - thanks Rob
Tom´s Chasers completed!

Last edited:
Back