NO-TUNE update
Starting to find my rhythm
TC 0, ABS 0 - B/B 1/2
IMAG0744.jpg

Battle final update
IMG_20181012_185401.jpg

IMG_20181012_183902.jpg

IMG_20181012_181657.jpg

The car that i enjoy the most was the MP4 , the fastest is the Tomy , i think the 4 wheeldrive help it a lot there but is also damn fast in acceleration .
With my NSX i drive many laps thats why is fastest than MP4 here , perhaps if i gave her more time things might be different.

PS
Just thinking that 4 cars for the battle in such a track are too much ,i need a lot of time for set it right or to the way i drive , of course can be a lot easier if you step back but i like to find the limits,mines and the cars also,took me almost 5 days this battle.

Last edited:
PS
Just thinking that 4 cars for the battle in such a track are too much ,i need a lot of time for set it right or to the way i drive , of course can be a lot easier if you step back but i like to find the limits,mines and the cars also,took me almost 5 days this battle
Remember that the BATTLES go for 2 weeks now.
A note to everyone: in the BATTLES you don't have to race your own car as it can not get your point.

@smoothbore12, @Racin510s you only have 3 days left for the KING OF THE HUB CHALLENGE.

I didn't know we could race other cars in the Battle, that's awesome. I'm gonna get me some ZZII. How long are you gonna be here. I have a bout 10 minutes let with B-Speck at the 24 minutes of LeMans. Had to recoup some credits. I wore out my Tomahawk. 500K to restore the chassis. If you are still here I can make a go at the King Challenge.

I didn't know we could race other cars in the Battle, that's awesome. I'm gonna get me some ZZII. How long are you gonna be here. I have a bout 10 minutes let with B-Speck at the 24 minutes of LeMans. Had to recoup some credits. I wore out my Tomahawk. 500K to restore the chassis. If you are still here I can make a go at the King Challenge.
You need to race the other cars once you race all the other cars I'll add you to the group PM which has the BATTLE#12 info.

ANYONE CAN DO THE BATTLES. Just race the current cars

BATTLE#11
I did this BATTLE a bit different as I don't have much credits.
I set all cars to 600pp and making the power and weight as close to each other as possible, and left everything else stock.
IMAG0750.jpg
IMAG0746.jpg
IMAG0749.jpg

@smoothbore12 I didn't see any goats or dogs out there, I think you got them all :lol:

ASLO IM GOING TO BE AROUND FOR HERE FOR THE NEXT 12ISH HOURS IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO THE ONE HIT WONDERS

EDIT:
BRZ TIME ATTACK
15393893131623909581798068636686.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: they press charges on me on that track .
Good idea the stock run but i like it more .......creepy.
The king fight will be set for tomorrow morning ( mines one)
Nice time with the brz , i dont dare to touch it yet ......i ll leave it for the week.
Did i forget something ?
Oh sure , i hate you @bjl23 :D

:lol: they press charges on me on that track .
Good idea the stock run but i like it more .......creepy.
The king fight will be set for tomorrow morning ( mines one)
Nice time with the brz , i dont dare to touch it yet ......i ll leave it for the week.
Did i forget something ?
Oh sure , i hate you @bjl23 :D
I'll be here tomorrow when your ready you player hater :lol:

Before i start dealing with the brz , if anyone from you quick guys can upload a vid to see where am loosing time, so much time is more right to say .
Smooth need help to " open" his eyes

tenor.gif

Good morning / evening / night to everyone, once again I'll be here for the next 12 hours or so if anyone wants to do the ONE HIT WONDERS.

Cheers guys.

Am sure that Barnabas had a bad moment in this one , can't be that difference in a track that won over all of us.
I had an off in parabolica ( enought to make my 3rd lap like the first one).
My set up based on @praiano63 tune in this one.

First of all i want to give a huuuuge THANKS - in public - to @RMan72 for the replay he send me for the brz to see where and how etc.

From what i realize when i see it ,the Man has phenomenal grip especialy in front end ,just touches the brakes a bit in all the high speed sectors and able to full throtle early and everywhere.
Not to mention about consistency ...... 9 laps in a row with fractions of sec. difference !!!!!

Thanks Hugh :bowdown:
Am now in a 2.06 high hoping for better in the near future.

Second now , why not the King to challenge someone else if he likes @bjl23 ?
It would be more " fair " i think since a faster player can't challenge a slower one .
Just a thought.

Third sorry for the double post .......just pretend you didn't notice or blame my fat fingers.

Can't wait to check out Rman72's run, seems so far away lol but my car is driving very nicely Im on the fence about losening up the set up some but after I watch the winners run I might take another go at Silverstone.

To the RS200 y'all be running 1:02's r faster dayum I'm besting 1:03.XXX in arcade. Maybe I should change my riiiims lol

On a side note made a quick trip to Mexico & had a good run vs a Tuned Bug Eye STI yesterday. Ran from 75mph, I gave him the hit and rode past him topping off 4th at 135mph. He was faster than I expected but not fast enough.

Good times

Congratulations to @smoothbore12 for retaining his crown. :cheers::cheers::cheers:I knew it would be a tough task. Had a great run going until lap 3 when I stuffed it in the wall at the end of the front straight. :banghead:Had to back up to get off the wall which cost me multiple seconds. Tune was also from the greatest @praiano63. 👍:tup:It was all in fun with my racin' friend, fisherman and comèdian.:cheers:

Ευχαριστώ πολύ barnabas for your good words , the 2 walls in monza are quite unforgivable .
I had also my moment in parabolica but not that much.
Great tune from praiano 👍
To tell you the truth i didn't expect monza but i test for one round yesterday the FG and in Spa also just in case.
That one hit wonders always bring me troubles.
My pleasure to race with you and honor too as you are a real life racer.

@K3Tuning you been a naugthy boy ........ down in Mexico .
For the RS , don't leave it bog down cause its only 5 gear box , break a bit earlier and keep it in " charge" .

Second now , why not the King to challenge someone else if he likes @bjl23 ?
It would be more " fair " i think since a faster player can't challenge a slower one .
Just a thought.
A faster can challenge you to things like TARGET TIME, CLOSEST MOV, CONSISTENCY LAP TIMES etc,
A fastest player can challenge a slower player to a fastest time race if there is a handicap like, @RMan72 or @lfm58 used a lower tyre, lower PP car or something like that.

As for the KING is able to challenge people, I'll think about it.

Adobe_20180618_121059.jpg

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 13

@RMan72 - 5:13.111
@smoothbore12 - 5:13.726
@bjl23 - 5:17.261
@K3Tuning - 5:20.035
@Racin510s - 5:21.089

--------------

IRON LOTUS

@Racin510s - 5:15.717
@RMan72 - 5:17.575
@bjl23 - 5:17.738
@lfm58 - 5:23.509
@smoothbore12 - 5:32.015

--------------

BRZ TIME ATTACK

@RMan72 - 2:04.938
@K3Tuning - 2:05.908
@Racin510s - 2:06.456
@bjl23 - 2:06.606

---------------

ONE HIT WONDER
entrants

Autobianchi:

@bjl23
@Racin510s

Lister:

@bjl23
@Racin510s
@RMan72

---------------

BATTLE#11

0 Points - Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
1 Points - McLaren MP4-12C
2 Points - Tommykaira ZZII '00
0 Points - Saleen S7 '02

@Racin510s
MP4 4:57.866,

@smoothbore12
ZZ 4:33.211, NSX 4:33.377,
MP4 4:34.568, S7 4:39.479
qualified for BATTLE#12

@RMan72
ZZ 4:28.719, MP4 4:30.397,
NSX 4:33.736, S7 4:37.622
qualified for BATTLE#12

@bjl23
ZZ 4:48.460, MP4 4:52.866, NSX 4:53.809 qualified for BATTLE#12

---------------

GONE IN 60 SECONDS
UPDATE

@lfm58: 50 cars
@Racin510s: 22 cars
@bjl23: 22 cars
@RMan72: 22 cars
@smoothbore12: 12 cars

-----------------

RS200 Ill have to buy a new one cuz I put a chassis stiffer on it that wont come off lol Im a still run it for fun.

Nice 2nd place so far but yikes off the leader by a full second. Silverstone one corner off pace and your laps toast, I can run pretty solid 2:06.XXX low and a hot lap in the 2:05.XXX's but can't find anything more, gonna be nice to check the smoking lap replay to see his braking points cuz I got at least one off if not a few.

Got to love Mexico ;)

RS200 Ill have to buy a new one cuz I put a chassis stiffer on it that wont come off lol Im a still run it for fun.

Nice 2nd place so far but yikes off the leader by a full second. Silverstone one corner off pace and your laps toast, I can run pretty solid 2:06.XXX low and a hot lap in the 2:05.XXX's but can't find anything more, gonna be nice to check the smoking lap replay to see his braking points cuz I got at least one off if not a few.

Got to love Mexico ;)
If the game let's you race with the chassis stiffener on the car then it's OK to use the car.

Since you love tuning have a go at the BATTLES, get all 4 cars and tune them and race, then you can pick a car for #12

If the game let's you race with the chassis stiffener on the car then it's OK to use the car.

Since you love tuning have a go at the BATTLES, get all 4 cars and tune them and race, then you can pick a car for #12

Yeah it does with the one you get in oil change area, but you can't take it off. I used a RS200 I already had this installed. I coukd enter the even but on a fully stock car dunno, might be better without it, at least worth some Arcade laps to get my average lap time down in the 1:02's

@Racin510s Good luck. I am looking forward to your race at Spa.
Spa-Francorchamps. Clean race. Cockpit race. No aids. Tune by me. Total Time 7:25.000. Fast lap 2:27.154. Pass for the win on lap 1 over the M3 GTR at Double Gauche.

Did not realize I would be excluded from the next battle if I didn't race all 4 cars. This is costing lots of credits. Gonna have to run the Tomahawk until the wheels fall off to build my credits back after buying the 2 J. I still don't have my other PS3 back up with my main game!

EDIT: All tunes by @praiano63 except the MP4 by @Thorin Cain

Attachments

• MP4_TC[1].jpg
    MP4_TC[1].jpg
    91 KB · Views: 5
  • S7[1].jpg
    S7[1].jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 5
  • NSX-R[1].jpg
    NSX-R[1].jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 5
  • ZZII[1].jpg