THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Did not realize I would be excluded from the next battle if I didn't race all 4 cars. This is costing lots of credits. Gonna have to run the Tomahawk until the wheels fall off to build my credits back after buying the 2 J. I still don't have my other PS3 back up with my main game!

EDIT: All tunes by @praiano63 except the MP4 by @Thorin Cain
Racing all the cars is your entry for the next BATTLE.

IF ANYBODY ELSE WANTS TO HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING THE NEXT BATTLE, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS RACE THE CURRENT 4 CARS AND THEN YOUR IN.

Since no one has challenged @smoothbore12 to a KING OF THE HUB challenge yet I will.

If everyone looks at the future events round 15 you will see ONE HIT WONDER TT Time, so I thought to give everyone an idea on what that is, I'll challenge @smoothbore12 to that.

I need someone to pick a car, first in best dressed

And I call on @RMan72 to pick a track (nothing to long) and be the starting Marshall as he and @smoothbore12 normally do the ONE HITS at the same time there shouldn't be a problem with time zones. Don't tell us the track until we are ready to race.

@smoothbore12 once we have a car and @RMan72 is OK with being the starting Marshall I'll provide more details.

Last edited:
Since no one has challenged @smoothbore12 to a KING OF THE HUB challenge yet I will.

If everyone looks at the future events round 15 you will see ONE HIT WONDER TT Time, so I thought to give everyone an idea on what that is, I'll challenge @smoothbore12 to that.

And I call on @RMan72 to pick a track (nothing to long) and be the starting Marshall as he and @smoothbore12 normally do the ONE HITS at the same time there shouldn't be a problem with time zones. Don't tell us the track until we are ready to race.

@smoothbore12 once we have a car and @RMan72 is OK with being the starting Marshall I'll provide more details.
McLaren F1 GTR Base Race car '95

TT and one hit wonder ?!!!!!
You need a little French now .....%$#€≥¢≤¥©£ %#% ..........

tenor (5).gif

Just had a go at the challenges, and I dunno why but I'm just not in the headspace for it at the moment. :indiff:

Maybe I'm trying too hard to win, maybe I'm just exhausted from weeks of competition, maybe it's something else entirely.. but somethings not right.

I'll give it another go tomorrow night, maybe then my morale will improve.. who even knows. :boggled:

Just had a go at the challenges, and I dunno why but I'm just not in the headspace for it at the moment. :indiff:

Maybe I'm trying too hard to win, maybe I'm just exhausted from weeks of competition, maybe it's something else entirely.. but somethings not right.

I'll give it another go tomorrow night, maybe then my morale will improve.. who even knows. :boggled:
Chin up mate.

@smoothbore12 so the challenge is we have 15 minutes to post our fastest lap, (like the one hit wonders) we can pre tune the car and add all upgrades. The 7 days will start once @RMan72 says he's OK so be the Marshall.

R13 BATTLE #11

R13B11 SALS702 S600SS P1 433937 20181016_021519.jpg
R13B11 NSX-RLMRC S600SS P1 426696 20181016_002355.jpg
R13B11 MP412C10 S600SS P1 428934 20181015_180551.jpg
R13B11 TOMZZII00 S600SS P1 422528 20181015_130703.jpg

After 6 races for each car the 600PP/SS winner is the Tommykaira ZZII '00., it doesn't make sense to go ahead.

4:22.528 1:26.268 Tommykaira ZZII '00
4:26.696 1:27.622 Honda NSX-R Prototype LM RC
4:28.934 1.28.201 McLaren MP4-12C '10
4:33.937 1:29.627 Saleen S7 '02

Ciao

Last edited:
Iron Lotus again and again.:lol::lol: bryce, don't see how you are running TC0 and ABS0 but you are doing good mate. What do you have your DS3 sensitivity set at? I usually run 3 but had to get -1 to try and control TC0 and ABS0 messed up my braking points.:confused:

EDIT: Changed my line Iron Lotus 8. TC1/ABS1

EDIT II: @K3Tuning thanks man 👍:tup:for the idea for using the joystick for M/T. I'm trying it out little by little. Keep pinging the rev limiter but sure makes a difference when you need 1st, 2nd or 3rd gear in a turn. I used to use the left joystick when I needed better throttle control but with M/T don't need it. NEw concept and trying to wrap my brain :eek:around it after A/T since GT1.:lol: I am about 1-2 seconds slower but believe once I get it I won't be in last place every time.

EDIT III: @K3Tuning :cheers::cheers::cheers:This is getting better, I hit @RMan72 time with is his 1st go in the RS200. It took 8 tries but man what a difference 1st gear makes.

Attachments

• Iron Lotus6.jpg
    Iron Lotus6.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Iron Lotus8.jpg
    Iron Lotus8.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 7
  • RS200 MT 8.jpg
    RS200 MT 8.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Has the smoke cleared yet? With those runs there has to be "Smoke on the Mountain". ci hai lasciato tutti nella tua fumata, ciao

:):):):cheers: Actually not yet as there were several corners in which a bit of drifting was fundamental…
… I raced 2 competitive formal TTs in this circuit and at the beginning has been a nightmare but at the end of the story is a very nice and technical layout.
In one of the mentioned TTs was the Chaparral 2J '70 to be driven with my DS3 :scared::scared::scared:… nothing can scare me now in this complex slalom…

Ciao

@lfm58 drove the wheels off that battle cars !!!!

So @bjl23 tell me what car we will race now that we find marshal ?

Ohh sorry its Barnabas pick , the Mac . Again tuning , again practice , again one hit ....be a king they told us......:banghead: they didn't told us the hole story .

Don't worry, it drives very good right out of the box. It is mine and Noel's pick for the next tutorial. I ran a fast lap of 1:23 at Brands Hatch right out of the box. @bjl23 trying to give you a chance. Sorry about the high credits though. #93 Tomahawk 1,000,000 B-Spec 279, 000 credits every 24 minutes is what I did. I watch TV and wait for a commercial and do it again and again. You can also run Like the Wind Race 3 and make 70,200 every 4 minutes.

EDIT: I am not gonna pick a Japanese car when given a choice.

Edit II: Just a suggestion/question; why don't we show our cars that we run. might be a nice change.

Last edited:
Iron Lotus again and again.:lol::lol: bryce, don't see how you are running TC0 and ABS0 but you are doing good mate. What do you have your DS3 sensitivity set at? I usually run 3 but had to get -1 to try and control TC0 and ABS0 messed up my braking points
I changed my TC to 1 as it is very tail happy, my control is on default setting what ever that is?

You can also run Like the Wind Race 3 and make 40,000 every 4 minutes.
I've been doing lie the wind race 1 69,800cr every 3:40 minutes. Works at better than the 24 minutes of lemans race but it's more work.

@lfm58 still got it, very nice BATTLE times.

@smoothbore12 all the KING details are on post#2, good luck

Last edited:
Hope the " marshal " to pick a mid or short lap time track to thave the chance to write 3-4 laps each.
Red laps are quite often at TTs ( at least for me ) when you chasing time.
Perhaps sunday will take part , i don't know the time zone of @RMan72 .
My noon that am able from work is in 10 hours from now.

I've been doing lie the wind race 1 69,800cr every 3:40 minutes. Works at better than the 24 minutes of lemans race but it's more work

I made sure I had $50m with all the super expensive cars before the game shut down. Hopefully I'll never need to grind again! :D

Hope the " marshal " to pick a mid or short lap time track to thave the chance to write 3-4 laps each.
Red laps are quite often at TTs ( at least for me ) when you chasing time.
Perhaps sunday will take part , i don't know the time zone of @RMan72 .
My noon that am able from work is in 10 hours from now.
You and @RMan72 do the one hit wonders at the same time so it shouldn't be a problem, just do it with him the same you normally do it with me.

I made sure I had $50m with all the super expensive cars before the game shut down. Hopefully I'll never need to grind again! :D
I did the same but then my ps3 pooped it's pants:banghead:

Also i got my mojo back, and I'm on the prowl!
@smoothbore12 I'm coming for your time!!
View attachment 774361
Good to see, nice time to.
Don't let @smoothbore12 beat you. :D

Whats up I been a little bit stuck on my BRZ working out my set up. Any chance I could get the 2:04.XXX replay, I can't get anything better than 2:05.9XX. Im not so stressed about beating the lap time but more getting my best out of the BRZ on this track. Lots of work done on the suspension set up the weight is moving around nicely Im just messing around with front spring rates and wheel angles a little bit.

Im going to take part in a mother few challenges before posting up my Spec 86 ideas

I got to farm some cash too

NO-TUNE update
A little improvement, hoping to get into the 5:15s.
View attachment 774475

Look what I bought
View attachment 774473

If you get and the numper 43....... it will be wonderful don' t you think ?

il ne reste que quelques jours pour voir qui va prendre la. numero 43 ........ my dear

Handsome, longtime no see ,i hope to pass me , it was my second run and i was in ignorance of the danger..

Last edited:
@bjl23 has pick up the " bride" ...... aiming to marry the number 43 very soon.
The moral is high and an interview with his mechanical engineer reveal us thats is ready for big stuff this time .
On the other side they work in silence and reporters are not allowed to approach the pits that smooth testing his weapon , they fear something ? They hide something ?
Anyway our paddock man said that they are in confusion since yesterday tests end up with many offs and brake problems that might hide extreme settings .
Time will tell , thats was our report from both camps stay tuned.

Back