cd0e76afb1829596329a50d0e40dab252d07dad1.gif

At last i win one school lesson .......yes yes yes
cd0e76afb1829596329a50d0e40dab252d07dad1.gif

Campaign for all then .
Races results was
IMG_20190310_110718.jpg

Fastest lap 2.12.048
And here is the run .

You did super great @smoothbore12 and all the Champaign that you can drink!!

Thanks Master ,took me a lot of effort and practice that one but felt quite happy with the outcome and was hoping to be on the pontium ..... Win there feels even better .
To race such a long races with very fast cars and without even touch someone is very hard by each self , to be fast is even harder cause you make mistakes ,minor ones but cost a lot.
I feel great .:) :cool: :dopey:

Thanks Master ,took me a lot of effort and practice that one but felt quite happy with the outcome and was hoping to be on the pontium ..... Win there feels even better .
To race such a long races with very fast cars and without even touch someone is very hard by each self , to be fast is even harder cause you make mistakes ,minor ones but cost a lot.
I feel great .:) :cool: :dopey:
You should feel super great good buddy!! I had a super hard time just to finish let alone win this crazy race. Yes all the above fit's to a tee.

very cool nostradavor nice laps.for the mission event could I ask how meany miles the honda?

I'm not at home but I think too many miles haha... I wanted today to gold Red Bull Goodwood thing and since I did that in my second attempt, I decided to give this a go.. I would guess around 90 or 100 KM(not miles) .. Only because I did so many times 30.02x I kind of wanted to do it under 30 sec but gave up because I lose time in tunnel or in final corner every time.. If somene is really bored, there is much better time possible since I saw my ghost car pretty far away in mirror few times.

I'm not at home but I think too many miles haha... I wanted today to gold Red Bull Goodwood thing and since I did that in my second attempt, I decided to give this a go.. I would guess around 90 or 100 KM(not miles) .. Only because I did so many times 30.02x I kind of wanted to do it under 30 sec but gave up because I lose time in tunnel or in final corner every time.. If somene is really bored, there is much better time possible since I saw my ghost car pretty far away in mirror few times.
Well that pritty much somes up your division status happydays bro welcome to the hub great that you joined nostradavor:cheers:

Well that pritty much somes up your division status happydays bro welcome to the hub great that you joined nostradavor:cheers:

Thanks mate.. I wouldn't join if I didn't feel that the atmosphere here is good.. Glad to find it..

And about divisions, i don't know, it's not that important to me... and also to be honest don't really know how does it work (promotion / relegation ).

Yes, I also noticed that most of us are from different countries which is kind of cool... Usually if there is like 10 people in some group they are all from like 2 countries.. The hub covers US and australia and europe.. And to me it's great that we have like greek and italian and now me from croatia.. Mediteranian connection :P

Yes, I also noticed that most of us are from different countries which is kind of cool... Usually if there is like 10 people in some group they are all from like 2 countries.. The hub covers US and australia and europe.. And to me it's great that we have like greek and italian and now me from croatia.. Mediteranian connection :P
I am from Corsica and have a home there but currently in the US.

That's one thing love about this site, you get to meet people from all over the world, it's great to have such I big mix of people here.

And we have a good mix of age groups here to.

As for the divisions, everyone starts in div 2, but if you if you start posting times that are competitive with the division 1 guys then you will be promoted to div 1.

Just notice at Boogeyman's run that was held back due to so much traffic at Spa .
Am sure that was able to run significant faster and lock the top spot ( nasty habit of him) but thank God sometimes the win doesn't go to the best.
Good morning guys .

PS
Stat a bit yesterday the KO's and realize that both of them wasn't the right one's :banghead:
Was riding the GTR at Spa wondering how the faq are these guys at 15.00s and Europa at London :lol:

My PS3 burned on Sunday during my attack to no-tune times :banghead: so bought a 2nd hand one and installed 1.22 by the boring procedure Yesterday :scared::scared::scared:

Here a couple of exercises before to go to bed

R26 60S BONUS CAR (1.57.848)

Maxed is close to 500pp so with basic setup no problems...

R2660S MX5NRANBJ04 157848 20190318_173537.jpg

R26 VIC DRIFT TRIAL (10690)

By fully stock Yellow Bird…

R26DT RUFYELLOWBIRD STOCK 10690 20190318_161207.jpg

Just notice at Boogeyman's run that was held back due to so much traffic at Spa .
Am sure that was able to run significant faster and lock the top spot ( nasty habit of him) but thank God sometimes the win doesn't go to the best.
I wasn't held up too much. Using your and Bryce's line through Eau Rouge would have definitely improved my lap times.

I wasn't held up too much. Using your and Bryce's line through Eau Rouge would have definitely improved my lap times.
Yeah it would have improved your lap time but it's kind of a shortcut, and if there's one thing we know about the boogieman it's, he doesn't take shortcuts.
Not with his racing or his victims. :lol:

@RMan72 that was a very nice run mate.

@smoothbore12 it looks like you had lots of fun, very nice control.

You both are worthy winners, miles ahead of my efforts. 👍

Last edited:

Its was very noticeable that you moved just between the lines at Eau rouge ......
And you loose time cause you had all the " bunch" in front of you till move to second place.
Personally i touch man times the 2.11 low and mids as faster laps and once at 2.10 low but always errors follow due to rush to be quick in front.
Am sure you could easily win this ,just get lucky that you didn't came up with a second vid.

Also Paddy upload a small vid with couple of laps and was at same line as yours in Eau rouge.
Don't know why he didn't finish it since he was damn fast .
Am sure that at Bathurst you will triumph as since you have tremendous finger control at that ps3 pad and cement doesn't make you fear ;)

@bjl23 indeed i enjoy it cause my Spira doesn't span , worst part was the traffic which i had to avoid collisions or contacts even and paint jobs .
Also when i realize that can go quick my driving was very implucive and many time :banghead: follow .
New round now with a virgin No round tune and this time Bryce .......you will see my back:D
I might not be the div2 winner but i owe you one :lol:
Smooth is out now ,no game today .....must go to the doctor

Back