20190406_135537.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20190406_134250.jpg
    20190406_134250.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20190406_134250.jpg
    20190406_134250.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 7
Wow.. 32.4 hahaha.. I guess that's on the limit... I don't see myself doing close to this with a wheel... Great run bro..

EDIT : was back in Lotus (32.429)

View attachment 812694

@paddycars1
I did this with 1st sector 16.1 . So I guess 32.0 can be done :P

EDIT 2: And I saw guy in Senna Lotus did 1:03.3 so I need to do something about that too *facepalm*
Yes theres still alot more on this if I got that on my 8th try.and please dont be shy with the no tune nostradavor thats were we put more effert in to the weeks events you will need to pud skid recovery on to keep up with both divisions just think of it as a higher tyre grade thats what I do.speaking of wich I need to get a move on because theres lots of events that I havent entered all week and lfm is dominating the shagure event last I checked I couldn't get past the 50 seconds mark and am fast with the wheel and pad:crazy:

Haha relax. I bought Toyota.. That's the biggest part of it.. Right? Haha..
To be honest I haven't done it yet just because I am aware that I need to put skid recovery on.. It means a lot.. I'll make myself.. I wasn't supposed to play it either today but my blood work came bad again so I couldn't get out on vacation for this weekend .. I played this Lotus thing for like 20 mins.. I don't think I could have make decent time in no tune in 20 mins anyways.. I'll try it on monday..

Edit: when you do no tune event, can you send me your fastest lap time and your first lap time? Doesn't have to be precise 100% just seconds..

Last edited:
Thanks mate for lap times.. That will be important to me...
I'll do my best with no tune..

But anyways, this mission race really became madness like @smoothbore12 said haha... I don't see myself trying it again but it's still annoying that if I could put together 2 of my best sectors, it would be 32.0 or 32.1... I'll just go to dealership, buy that Lotus to have it for memories and leave it at that haha

Thanks mate for lap times.. That will be important to me...
I'll do my best with no tune..

But anyways, this mission race really became madness like @smoothbore12 said haha... I don't see myself trying it again but it's still annoying that if I could put together 2 of my best sectors, it would be 32.0 or 32.1... I'll just go to dealership, buy that Lotus to have it for memories haha
No worries mate

@smoothbore12 is just jealous about the MISSIONS because he's not in it :lol:

How far though the game are you?

No worries mate

@smoothbore12 is just jealous about the MISSIONS because he's not in it :lol:

How far though the game are you?

Yes, that's also the thing why I didn't play many of the events here, I'm trying to go little bit further in the game but am only at 40% or something like that and didn't unlock yet the part where @skeagracing school is... Also, next thing I'll do is finish Red Bull Championship because that thing really annoys me and want to get rid of it..

Yes, that's also the thing why I didn't play many of the events here, I'm trying to go little bit further in the game but am only at 40% or something like that and didn't unlock yet the part where @skeagracing school is... Also, next thing I'll do is finish Red Bull Championship because that thing really annoys me and want to get rid of it..
I had to restart the game a little while ago due to my first ps3 stopped working (red light of death) this time around I haven't bothered with a lot of this, red bull challenge being one of them.

I had to restart the game a little while ago due to my first ps3 stopped working (red light of death) this time around I haven't bothered with a lot of this, red bull challenge being one of them.

Oh, I hope mine doesn't die too... It's old.. To be honest if it dies I'd probably buy 4 and GTs even tho that I'm not that big fan at the moment...
The thing with my replaying of gt6 is that 6 is actually the game that I played least of all GT's so this time I'd like too get to 100%.. Also this RB is really annoying and it's the thing I hate the most since GT5, but winning Cr. is good also which I could use..

Edit: Also in the process I'll need to learn how to drift somehow otherwise no 100% for me..

Edit: Also in the process I'll need to learn how to drift somehow otherwise no 100% for me
I only just learnt how to drift recently, practice, it's all practice.
Need to find the right line, gear and speed though the corners and the right car setup for you. More power doesn't always mean more points.

There is going to be a drift event next round, which I'm sure you'll be excited about :boggled:

I only just learnt how to drift recently, practice, it's all practice.
Need to find the right line, gear and speed though the corners and the right car setup for you. More power doesn't always mean more points.

I was always about being fast, never had any interest in drifting. . Closest thing to drift I can make is to correct oversteer haha..
Maybe I should create myself some drift car and take some tune from this forum just to practice, otherwise I won't be able to pass other 2 drift challenges .. But still in this challenges you can't make adjustments to the car.. Only chose tyres and aids if I got it right from the first one... My gold on the first one was fluke, did it without drifting at all, I saved replay if someone wants to laugh :P

I was always about being fast, never had any interest in drifting. . Closest thing to drift I can make is to correct oversteer haha..
Maybe I should create myself some drift car and take some tune from this forum just to practice, otherwise I won't be able to pass other 2 drift challenges .. But still in this challenges you can't make adjustments to the car.. Only chose tyres and aids if I got it right from the first one... My gold on the first one was fluke, did it without drifting at all, I saved replay if someone wants to laugh :P
Send it in mate.

I was giving SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL a go and I forgot to change cars.
:banghead::banghead::banghead: :lol::lol::lol:
Who would have thought a PT Cruiser could win?
IMAG1285.jpg

Edit: can anyone tell me how to stop the Dino sliding at of control while braking?

--------------------

Adobe_20180618_121059.jpg

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 27

DIV 1

DIV 2
@bjl23 6:57.474
@smoothbore12 6:58.093

--------------

SHAGUAR SHOWDOWN

@lfm58 4:48.990
@bjl23 4:57.723

---------------

SNOW GLOBE CHALLENGE

@bjl23 3:20.528
@RMan72 3:04.732

---------------

DE-TUNE CHALLENGE

@smoothbore12
6:42.852 / 7:03.350 = 20.498
@bjl23
6:43.382 / 7:04.814 = 21.432

@RMan72 6:37.708
@paddycars1 6:37.773
@Uday9479 6:50.796
@Racin510s 6:52.095

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#5

Please send your replays to @skeagracing to enter

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
B LICENSE - ROUND 3
@nostradavor2 14.595
@paddycars1 14.620
@lfm58 14.714

MISSIONS - FINAL
Div 1
@paddycars1 32.410
@lfm58 32.818

Div 2
@nostradavor2 32.429
vs
@bjl23 32.788

---------------

GONE IN 60 SECONDS
UPDATE

@lfm58: 59 cars
@RMan72: 58 cars
@bjl23: 42 cars
@smoothbore12: 36 cars
@Racin510s: 28 cars
@mario ochoa 6 cars
@Uday9479 4 cars
@paddycars1 1 car

-----------------

Last edited:
@bjl23 for the Dino put higher the brake LSD
What's all that smoke in FF car ?

Faq.....you punks are way out of line at those missions ,you drive the wheels out from that Europa !!
And yes am jealous so i have to secure that i don't keep the " stick" this time at no tune.

Irrelevant
I think we miss @Uday9479 for some reason , hope to be ok and just dealing with something else.

Irrelevant 2
The " hate " factor rising up fast against Bruce Lee .

Greetings to all and good day .

Snow time
IMG_20190407_095430.jpg

Not easy and i bet boogeyman will crash the timers.

Just from jealousy i try some with the Europa at mission.
No way to get down from 33.400 ....... Am tragic in last turn ,spin ,slide and whatever .
Hat's off to you guys especially to @bjl23 which fairly throw me out of it and went down to 32s !!!
My only hope now is no tune but i don't " see" it since Bryce faster laps are touching 42s while mine are 43s .
and always a damn 44 :lol:

@smoothbore12
I told you about last corner... I had my fastest run 0.3 faster than when I did 32.4 and had wheels spin on last corner end up with 32.79x.. And you told me that I'm rubbing you salt on the wound with wheel spin thing haha.. I don't think I'll be trying this mission again.. I'll try to do no tune time next week, if Bruce manage to beat 32.4, it's well deserved win..

Edit: @bjl23
I'll need to record it than, am not at home until tomorrow afternoon..

My only hope now is no tune but i don't " see" it since Bryce faster laps are touching 42s while mine are 43s .
and always a damn 44
I to get 44's, it's that damn thing called consistency :mad:.

Edit: @bjl23
I'll need to record it than, am not at home until tomorrow afternoon
I'm looking forward to it 👍

if Bruce manage to beat 32.4, it's well deserved win..
I don't think that's going to happen :indiff: I can punch out 32.8 no worries but can't seem to beat 32.7

Last edited:
Its also Bruce that come from Bruce Lee known from his kung Fu abilities .

After 2 rounds and when we learn a bit more for you , you will receive also and your nickname .
By the way ...... You said that you can hardly gold this one but in the end ......Doom.

Hahaha.. Ok..

Yes I know.. Because I'm not really familiar with London circuit and because I literally barely golded it.. Never liked it..
Fun thing is that I tried it 3 times and haven't even do 100 km combined, was trying harder on Trial Mountain mission when I did 100 km in Honda in one try.. Yesterday when I was driving it I did 32.8 32.7 32.6 32.5 and 32.4 in a row..

I have been experiencing serious health issues that have kept me from racing. I have developed motion sickness due to medications. Noel had back surgery and can't race for a while so in his honor I am posting this race from one of the early schools. Forgive me for not being around. It has been a tough time much the same as what Noel is going through now. Congrats to Hugh and Babis for being the best at the school and to Bryce who has podium finishes. Don't know how long before I can return.

I have been experiencing serious health issues that have kept me from racing. I have developed motion sickness due to medications. Noel had back surgery and can't race for a while so in his honor I am posting this race from one of the early schools. Forgive me for not being around. It has been a tough time much the same as what Noel is going through now. Congrats to Hugh and Babis for being the best at the school and to Bryce who has podium finishes. Don't know how long before I can return.

No need to apologize mate, you just look after yourself and drop in to say hello from time to time just so we know your still with us. :cheers:

Back