THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
I'll give everything a go when I'll have time...
I had opportunity to buy ps4 + gts cheap today but since I already started, I decided rather to finish 100% both gt5 and gt6 waiting for gt7. .Also I don't like that DFGT doesn't work on GTS. It's going to be pain in the ass, especially with GT5.. But yes, I'm insane and for once in a life I don't have a GF to ask me why am I still playing games lol

Also I read on many sites that GT7 should be launch game for PS5 so I definitely decided to skip PS4 all together ..

Gongatsulation to @bjl23 which leave me with the " stick" this round everywhere .
Bad round this one since i also faqed up at @skeagracing school ....... :guilty:

Anyway new round began and will see whats happen.

Max tune entry
IMG_20190415_203747.jpg

PS

Noel give me a punishment for my ride with the Dino .
He put me with one foot up and facing the wall while i had to write with my left hand ( the bad one ) for 100 times : better at the end ..... than dead .
Smooth embrace the " stick" for good this time .

Me off-topic again.. I don't know if that's possible but did anyone felt sport soft tires having more grip than racing hard tires? I mean it doesn't have any sence but few days ago I was racing Daytona in Ferrari 512 bb and felt better on SS while car was a mess on RH.. Today I just wanted to finish championship in International B so I can open International A and was driving Ferrari 458 Italia and same thing happen.. At the end I comfortably won on SS tires but didn't have time to compare times.. Still they felt gripier 100%... To make my another spam post complete, here's a pic..
DSC_0122~2.JPG

Both cars were stock and no aids except abs =1

Me off-topic again.. I don't know if that's possible but did anyone felt sport soft tires having more grip than racing hard tires? I mean it doesn't have any sence but few days ago I was racing Daytona in Ferrari 512 bb and felt better on SS while car was a mess on RH.. Today I just wanted to finish championship in International B so I can open International A and was driving Ferrari 458 Italia and same thing happen.. At the end I comfortably won on SS tires but didn't have time to compare times.. Still they felt gripier 100%... To make my another spam post complete, here's a pic..
View attachment 814626
Both cars were stock and no aids except abs =1
I've always found that putting racing tyres on non racing cars messes with the handling of the car.

Racing tyres are for Racing cars only :boggled:

I've always found that putting racing tyres on non racing cars messes with the handling of the car.

Racing tyres are for Racing cars only :boggled:

Exactly what I thought.. But everything I was reading on the other topics says otherwise and basically say that tyres are ranked from CH to RS from 1 to 9 very simplified.. While I'm 100% sure that this is the case with GT5 I think they changed something in GT6.. I was kind of sceptical when I first noticed it on 512 BB because you need to be careful with that car anyways but when 458 started to act unpredictable I was sure something was different in GT6 compared to GT5.. Also I found RH tires completely fine on Alfa 155 DTM car (exactly what you are saying).

NO-TUNE
View attachment 814793

JAPANESE GENTLEMENS AGREEMENT
View attachment 814792

We are on the same boat in kart , from what i remember am at 27 .7 or something like that.
As about the Toyota the non cut rule might no cost so much due to slower speed that has there but all the others cost ( especially the ABS ) 2 sec. and higher per lap.
If i get down from 7.10 will be grate but need first to don't mess the downshifts .
I try to leave 3rd gear or only 2nd gear in some turns but in 3rd i loose speed in 2nd hit the cutter .
Whats your BB ? Am on 2-4 .

Great run at drift you S.O.a G.

I admire you, I spent 140 km yesterday trying to do drift challenge 2 in coffee brake and barely got bronze.. I'm hopeless.. And I have to do it with dfgt somehow because I don't have a controller . :(

Its not that hard mate .
Might not be so quick in response the wheel but you can control way better the throttle moves.
The main goal in that drift thing is that you have to follow ( always) as close as possible the race line .
That means you have to put it at ON position when you attempt the drift.

@bjl23 the Toyota is fine even without SRF...... Has superior hadling but if you " turn " her you are skrew.
Anyway it will be interesting ( not for @RMan72 of course Boogeyman no need aids ) what we can bring free of aids .
The purpose will be served in order to left behind that GTR anyway.

Have a good rest of the day all the mates .

Last edited:
Thabks mate but I kind of found a way to cheat . Just came home, turned on my ps and went straight to drift challenge and did little thinking... I put comfort hard tyres on and put on Stability Managment... I'm not very proud of this.. But I did it in 3rd attempt .
For me it's the hardest thing in the game haha
View attachment 814971

Comfort tyres are a must in drift mate.
As for the others ...... What suits you better .

Adobe_20180618_121059.jpg

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 28

DIV 1
@RMan72 25.962
@paddycars1 26.042
@lfm58 26.303

DIV 2
@bjl23 27.321

--------------

MAX TUNE CHALLENGE

@smoothbore12 42.366