THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
It actually says in the link RMan72 gave that engine light appears after 5000km+.. Engine light appears when oil gets dirty but from what I know PP starts to drop long before that.. I can't say about 6 but since I drove Laguna Seca 200 miles recently with Alfa 147 GTA I remember it drops from 433 to 426 pp.. So 7 PP in 200 miles.

Edit: Opened it again, I guess it's correct what Rman said, I know I won't test it haha :P
Haven't played Ps since my last kart lap but I know my Ferrari 458 has cca 400 km on it.. I'll change oil to see if PP goes up whrn I'll have chance to play, if it does than it drops much sooner..

Last edited:
It actually says in the link RMan72 gave that engine light appears after 5000km+.. Engine light appears when oil gets dirty but from what I know PP starts to drop long before that.. I can't say about 6 but since I drove Laguna Seca 200 miles recently with Alfa 147 GTA I remember it drops from 433 to 426 pp.. So 7 PP in 200 miles.

Edit: Opened it again, I guess it's correct what Rman said, I know I won't test it haha :P
Haven't played Ps since my last kart lap but I know my Ferrari 458 has cca 400 km on it.. I'll change oil to see if PP goes up whrn I'll have chance to play, if it does than it drops much sooner..
New oil gives a 6-8PP boost which starts to wear off from 200Km and is gone by 300Km. I seem to remember

Yeah 340PP is the lowest, 50% power reduction and 200Kg of weight added. It corners well but it's slow down the straights

You talk like its the most natural thing in the world :banghead: :banghead:

I manage once a 2.52 but was 3sec behind ( same line up as yours).
I try everything with the gearing but nothing .
Even and when i was at their tail before the tunnel .......:banghead:
Boogeyman with the possessed ps3 :bowdown:

Just managed to play little bit.. To be honest I'm trying to do platinum in gt6 and 100% game status atm and it's boring AF haha.. And also trying to get 2:05 with Veyron on Ascari and 1:15 with Alfa on Eiger in gt5.. Did just one runs of k.o.'s because have some issues with pedals on DFGT..

DSC_0132~2.JPG

DSC_0138~2.JPG

Just managed to play little bit.. To be honest I'm trying to do platinum in gt6 and 100% game status atm and it's boring AF haha.. And also trying to get 2:05 with Veyron on Ascari and 1:15 with Alfa on Eiger in gt5.. Did just one runs of k.o.'s because have some issues with pedals on DFGT..

View attachment 816461

View attachment 816460
You could try opening them very delicately and brush out the dirt that seems to be a thing with the wheels or maybe get a air line and blast the entry were the peddle go's just a thought davor.

You could try opening them very delicately and brush out the dirt that seems to be a thing with the wheels or matbe get a air line and blast the entry were the peddle go's just a thought davor.

Thanks Paddy, that wheel was really worth every penny regarding how much it is used, it's crazy.. I opened it and fixed it so far at least 5 times pedals and also the wheel part to lubricate it.. I was just to lazy today but I think I can fix it again... Throttle sometimes is little bit pressed even tho I'm not touching it and also the wheel makes sounds again like there is some bird stuck in there(that type of sound never came out before) ...

Since I'm already off topic again :P, regarding the gt6, I really don't understand how even casual players found difficult that last Ascari test.. I'm convinced it's just because people are lazy to learn a new track which is not that famous.. The point was that for me Ascari is the best new track added in GT6..
And also just today I discovered TVR Touring Car.. It's actually good on track too .

Wow 458 on Ascari.. Have to watch this :)

Edit: I just realized that I did this race today haha.. Also the one after that on Ascari 15 mins.. It's really great circuit.. And you need to be focused to pass clean and not to trade paint with other cars.. Shame there are few places where AI just sucks at cornering and exit speed because it would be intense otherwise .. Did both races with TVR touring car, firsg race it was overkill but the second one Mclaren BMw or whatever it was trying to kill me when I overtook him 2 laps from the end.

Last edited:
Finally have meds under control. I know I'm late for race 5 of the Skeagracing School but here's my video. For the future I'll only be racing Noel's school as I find the hub racing leaving a lot to be desired. I do appreciate all the work Bryce does though.

Glad you are back and starting to get back in the grove. You had some contact on track with the Dino but that is to be expected after being away for so very long. I am sure you will do better at Silverstone with the AMG. Very much looking forward to your video with the AMG there:cheers:!!

Last edited:
yep your right about that 1..I had a few go's and am shamefully at 7:14.. paint everywhere :lol: some driving hugh!

Sorry guys .....
Cars are ( in specs) almost the same ,but in race track doesn't seem this way :D
The nice sounding Z-S by GT struggling a bit in that track against his Nismo brother.
Very nice ride Hugh considering the hanticap of the two brothers.

KO's
IMG_20190424_192444.jpg

IMG_20190424_184650.jpg

@bjl23 ...... Here is your target .
We run for last place as you can imagine.
From specs the Vauxhall is the same with the Opel , so i can't see any improvement .

Sorry guys .....
Cars are ( in specs) almost the same ,but in race track doesn't seem this way :D
The nice sounding Z-S by GT struggling a bit in that track against his Nismo brother.
Very nice ride Hugh considering the hanticap of the two brothers.

KO's
View attachment 816706

View attachment 816707

@bjl23 ...... Here is your target .
We run for last place as you can imagine.
From specs the Vauxhall is the same with the Opel , so i can't see any improvement .
Can we add brake disks? If not I can only see 7:11

You mean to use Racing brakes ?
Cause you can change the BB to your liking .
Don't know how much that will help but if Bryce agree we can have them ( racing brakes) at both divisions.
When i search both cars , the idea was to adjust what was adjusted from the factor , but since the race was against race cars i put and the weight reduction to .give some help in acceleration.

If @bjl23 is agree then its ok with me.

20190424_192225.jpg

You mean to use Racing brakes ?
Cause you can change the BB to your liking .
Don't know how much that will help but if Bryce agree we can have them ( racing brakes) at both divisions.
When i search both cars , the idea was to adjust what was adjusted from the factor , but since the race was against race cars i put and the weight reduction to .give some help in acceleration.

If @bjl23 is agree then its ok with me.
no its ok I dont mind bro.
20190424_192225.jpg

World war z.
20190424_183429.jpg
pro stock re badge.

Good runs everyone, I see I'm really off the times in knockouts..

Will do some events soon.. Don't know why I set my goal to 100% status ... I'm on 89% from today and still so many stupid races.. Also 92% psn trophies but also have to do some annoying ones..
Btw since I decided to really try all content of GT6 this time, today I tried B-Spec.. Is that a joke? You don't have to train him and dude drives better then I do..

Back