THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
dear @smoothbore12 I'm fully responsible of this event,
Originally it was designed with "4 laps / ss tyres / no helps / must win" but really on the border…
So I set 6 laps to have chances to win against 600+pp (see attached example).
In my opinion FTO is one of the more sexy cars of GT6, go go go….

r31nt-example-20190511_192108-jpg.820238

So you are responsible for this nightmare :mad:
FTO might be sexy and quick but i never learn ( was a late seasonal i think) that low speed uphill section :boggled:
Damn hard Gladiator .
By the way , your picks don't saw something perhaps you have to fix something

PS
Sorry Bryce ,now i hate you less :lol:

Super stock challenge
View attachment 822578

Not see something better than that and at Tinkerbell challenge i don't see it at all to complete a lap ..... Even in straight line spin the wheels like crazy .
Good morning guys
B/B 3/2.. 3rd gear most corners if not 2nd fast change 3rd again the car is twichy I find runnung 7 sensitivity is sharper for correction with the steering 10/10 steering feedback babas:tup:

Hey everyone,
@lfm58 just informed me that for the NO-TUNE challenge all driving aids must be off expect for ABS which can be on 1.

@paddycars1 with your last time sheet what driving aids did you use?

I have updated the opening post with the correct rules as per @lfm58.

From next round the STANDARD NO-TUNE RULES can not be changed, this means as of next round everyone will be able to race with any driving aids they wish. This applies to the NO-TUNE challenge only.
This is just to save confusion in the future.

Thanks

Hey everyone,
@lfm58 just informed me that for the NO-TUNE challenge all driving aids must be off expect for ABS which can be on 1.

@paddycars1 with your last time sheet what driving aids did you use?

I have updated the opening post with the correct rules as per @lfm58.

From next round the STANDARD NO-TUNE RULES can not be changed, this means as of next round everyone will be able to race with any driving aids they wish. This applies to the NO-TUNE challenge only.
This is just to save confusion in the future.

Thanks
Just abs1 bryce:rolleyes:

Not see something better than that and at Tinkerbell challenge i don't see it at all to complete a lap ..... Even in straight line spin the wheels like crazy .
Good morning guys

Try to focus just on driving and not on lap time. It's faster if you are easy on the throttle, it wouldn't be possible to smash the throttle in real life either. Sorry if you don't like the event.

Try to focus just on driving and not on lap time. It's faster if you are easy on the throttle, it wouldn't be possible to smash the throttle in real life either. Sorry if you don't like the event.

Unless you have @RMan72 fingers is waaaayyyyyyy difficult to drive with pad and buttons from a wheel user.
I will try to run it no matter what ,even if i am on 9 minute mark.
I must honour Tinkerbell's challenge :D

I don't care so much for SRF , the worst part is the TC at zero and with such a slippery tyres is almost impossible to hit the throttle on a button without a spin .
Anyway , ill try to make it but wheel users defedenly have a big advantage over pad users on a challenge such this one.

Is insanely fast but i don't think using for throttle a button in this challenge to be able to run even near in his wheel times.
GS tyres , too much hp and TC =0 means welcome to Spin city no matter you use anyway :lol:

I might try it, I have some fake plastic pad.. But yes, with button you have no throttle control, maybe you can tap it. You can correct oversteer easier tho. Ok, I understand why you use aids, I haven't played with pad since gt4 where I was obviously using buttons too.

Don't laugh you son of a beach party's !!!

Lambo and Smooth at -what the - Hell
IMG_20190522_195056.jpg

I try a second lap using TC at 3 ( no other aids) and was at the 8 min. mark :crazy:
The knowledge of the track plays significant role here .

PS
And cause we are gents and run in honour i use racing line ON for that run , without it i would be slower since i cant memo all these turns so i use her as my brake marks.

Don't laugh you son of a beach party's !!!

Lambo and Smooth at -what the - Hell
View attachment 822750

I try a second lap using TC at 3 ( no other aids) and was at the 8 min. mark :crazy:
The knowledge of the track plays significant role here .

PS
And cause we are gents and run in honour i use racing line ON for that run , without it i would be slower since i cant memo all these turns so i use her as my brake marks.
No laughing from me mate, you made it around the track. Something I can't do.

Hey I'm just about to have a go at the mission challenge and I noticed that your previous entry is the wrong one,
It needs to be National A, mission #1

Got some time for some racing this morning

RALLY ART
IMAG1388.jpg

NO-TUNE
great car/track combo @lfm58
I did a handful of laps in TT mode to learn the braking points since the driving line is off.
IMAG1377.jpg

MISSION
IMAG1380.jpg

Did a couple of runs in Buick as well and I gotta say, P1 is mine :D

Last edited:
Just got to film it and download it, I absolutely love that car and track. Monza is a really good fit for the Buick, lots of straights.

This " monster " doesn't steer ,only go like rocket and "suck" everything at straight line .
Hope to take one pole position in SGS lesson's but Hugh is always a Huge " problem " to " solve" :lol:

I try No tune yesterday and in my line was a damn fast car in front and end up second twice at 6.21 and 6.19 which is a shame to post it just for the time.

PS
Give a big kiss from me to miss May.

This " monster " doesn't steer ,only go like rocket and "suck" everything at straight line .
Hope to take one pole position in SGS lesson's but Hugh is always a Huge " problem " to " solve" :lol:

I try No tune yesterday and in my line was a damn fast car in front and end up second twice at 6.21 and 6.19 which is a shame to post it just for the time.

PS
Give a big kiss from me to miss May.
It does have some under steer problems, I just set the camber and toe angles all to 0.

Back