THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Gongatsulation to @bjl23 which leave me with the " stick" this round everywhere .
Bad round this one since i also faqed up at @skeagracing school ....... :guilty:

Anyway new round began and will see whats happen.

Max tune entry
View attachment 814621

PS

Noel give me a punishment for my ride with the Dino .
He put me with one foot up and facing the wall while i had to write with my left hand ( the bad one ) for 100 times : better at the end ..... than dead .
Smooth embrace the " stick" for good this time .
You flew like an F-22 from below the bottom lines with both tires and then up through the cement and out the other side:lol:.
Big hug good buddy:cheers:.

Me off-topic again.. I don't know if that's possible but did anyone felt sport soft tires having more grip than racing hard tires? I mean it doesn't have any sence but few days ago I was racing Daytona in Ferrari 512 bb and felt better on SS while car was a mess on RH.. Today I just wanted to finish championship in International B so I can open International A and was driving Ferrari 458 Italia and same thing happen.. At the end I comfortably won on SS tires but didn't have time to compare times.. Still they felt gripier 100%... To make my another spam post complete, here's a pic..
View attachment 814626
Both cars were stock and no aids except abs =1
In the rain I use racing soft tires and never ever use rain rubber.

R22 MAX TUNE (42.482)

Setup too young to push more...

R28XTT S80066 S433SH 42482 20190418_153941.jpg

@bjl23 thanks, I can relax now regarding the GT6 after I golded drift challenges. haha

I still hate to have SRF on, but with the kart, on this track everything seems to be arcadish so it's the one where I don't really care.

I knew when I did 25,7 that it's not very fast. Final time will depend on how much is anyone willing to push (something like Europa in London).

I hope I'll have time to practice little bit maybe today or next week because of the Easter stuff and because I need to drive everyone around I don't think during the weekend I'll play.

Also I expected @paddycars1 next entry to be 25.4 or 25.5 so I was pretty much correct. You are night type of person Paddy haha. Still more room left I guess on that time because I expect your final time to be 25.1 or 25.2 if someone beats this one

Last edited:
@bjl23 thanks, I can relax now regarding the GT6 after I golded drift challenges. haha

I still hate to have SRF on, but with the kart, on this track everything seems to be arcadish so it's the one where I don't really care.

I knew when I did 25,7 that it's not very fast. Final time will depend on how much is anyone willing to push (something like Europa in London).

I hope I'll have time to practice little bit maybe today or next week because of the Easter stuff and because I need to drive everyone around I don't think during the weekend I'll play.

Also I expected @paddycars1 next entry to be 25.4 or 25.5 so I was pretty much correct. You are night type of person Paddy haha. Still more room left I guess on that time because I expect your final time to be 25.1 or 25.2 if someone beats this one
Thank you nostradavor2.this no tune is abit tricky considering you cant leave the track and any impact destroys the lap.at the minute I cant see getting past 25:4 because I was using my old rankings from the 125 spl and am near 300th of a sec from that:tup:

Thank you nostradavor2.this no tune is abit tricky considering you cant leave the track and any impact destroys the lap.at the minute I cant see getting past 25:4 because I was using my old rankings from the 125 spl and am near 300th of a sec from that:tup:

Yes, I saw your 125 rankings but thought that you did just a few laps maybe.. It is tricky but I think it's just matter of being consistent doing laps in one round and waiting to 'fluke' one complete lap (I always tend not to be able connect whole lap no matter how short it is but do one brilliant sector in my fastest laps... I was - 0.2xx under 25.7 when I was playing yesterday but messed exit out of the ring) . I couldn't find the fastest way through the ring part of the track yesterday also(I never use driving line but make up my own instead) . But yes, possibly 25.4 without putting crazy amount of effort..

Last edited:
Yes, I saw your 125 rankings but thought that you did just a few laps maybe.. It is tricky but I think it's just matter of being consistent doing laps in one round and waiting to 'fluke' one complete lap (I always tend not to be able connect whole lap no matter how short it is but do one brilliant sector in my fastest laps... I was - 0.2xx under 25.7 when I was playing yesterday but messed exit out of the ring) . I couldn't find the fastest way through the ring part of the track yesterday also(I never use driving line but make up my own instead) . But yes, possibly 25.4 without putting crazy amount of effort..
Yea fluks seem to be a thing of the magic lap its probably just the mind calculating all the turns until the magic hopfully :lol:

@bjl23 sorry for making so many offtopic posts.. If it's a problem, just tell me mate, it's not a big deal.. But this hub not only is fun but also helped me progressing in the game..
I'm not near my PS atm and maybe will be able to play later today so I have a question if someone remembers since you probably all done it long time ago.. Can someone recommend me a car and a tune for Super racing series for "normal" car 650pp races.. I think there are 2 races Willow Springd 20 miles and one more.. AI changes a lot with updates and since I only race 100% stock cars with no aids I can't win and I don't want to waste time on this.. And please no rocket car.

Also if no one remembers, it's not a problem.

Off topic posts are not a problem mate.
I wonder if that may influence @smoothbore12 's Nick name for you? Speaking of that @smoothbore12 your over due for his name.

Lol, I was going to recommend the rocket car as I was reading your post.
If you have the money Ferrari FXX '07 or a cheaper option tune up the Pagani Zonda C12S '00
Go to the tuning section for tunes

Haha I knew somwone will tell Rocket, that's why I wrote it.. I almost beat it with Lamborghini Countach stock . I consider tuning cars ruining them since I'm trying to build up garage with stock cars only.. But I can spend some money and then sell a car if tuned.. I already did it when had some rally tune for BMW 2002 Turbo and thought it's a good idea to make it rally car.. Spoiler alert.. It wasn't a good idea haha.. Also I know there's a topic on WS race but it doesn't mean much since back than fast cars pitted 2 or even 3 times.. They pit in once now..

Back