@Racin510s: 28 cars
@mario ochoa 6 cars
@Uday9479 4 cars
@paddycars1 3 cars
@nostradavor2 1 car

-----------------

KO mission
IMG_20190710_203816.jpg

After several fail attempts not to hit the second ktm .......

No tune revenge mod ( Bryce knows)

IMG_20190710_194417.jpg

With the 06 model i was once at 16's but was the wrong Asparadrink.
Don't know the difference between those two models but both run awesome at that track.
Crucial for low time at first lap to take advantage of the sleepstreem .
TC was at zero and the seeking for revenge factor at 10

PS
Whatching the last no tune which Bryce eliminate me totally i realize that was on MT gears while i was spinning allover on Auto .

Last edited:
Am too old to be that fast ......or something like that
IMG_20190711_183658.jpg

Try hard not to spin and complete the 5 laps.
According to my memory @RMan72 he won one competition with laps in one tenth difference on that car and that means he has the tune to set blistering times on that " back to the future" silver spinning bullet .
Might get some improvement especially on first lap but is very frustrating to spin on 4th or 5th lap and start allover again.
Just waiting Boogeymans time ,am curious where he will end this.
Good morning to Aussies and good night to the rest .

Ps
@paddycars1 we are joking but Bruce kick my a.s.s. in last no tune and in another one with the KtM at the same track ....... So i want to take revenge for both of them .
Can't let him win this time ,i face enough shame last time :lol:

Last edited:
tune. I was shocked at babas getting that far with the no tune but then again bryce domineted the last one makes me think guys are you guys just joking with your divisons
I'm not sure about @smoothbore12 but I'm not joking about being in division 2, I can't keep up with you division 1 guys :bowdown:

Can't let him win this time ,i face enough shame last time
If you win this round my excuse will be, I don't get enough game time :lol:

@paddycars1 definitely we are not as fast as div1 players ,just making fun between me and Bryce to enjoy our div2 contition .

Surprised that i can be so close with to the top guns with Auto union and as Gladiador said its very tricky tuning exercise .
To spin or not to spin ...... Whath is the meaning of life.

Bryce you can't escape this round , the only excuse is the 10 pp lower at Spa .

Nice ride "marshmallow Barnabas" .
Milimiters will count at Monaco ,hope to make it this time .
I try it once just to feel the car and was both 2j and the Toyota in front ...... Hell.

Yesterday ( since stock contitions solve tuning headache ) i try a bit the super stock challenge at Spa.
At 599pp 528 hp dead stock couldn't change to 6th gear at long straight but at 600pp 505 hp adding high turbo was able to reach 260 khm and always at 6th gear.
Trying to see whats the faster compination ,always i was quicker with the turbo despite the fact that was on lower hp .
2.17 best laps on turbo 2.18 without just to inform the competition since i was on favour to choose the high pp car .
I had the feeling that @bjl23 choose the worst one but again you never know .

Have a good - cool weekend guys.

thank you friend, I made the oil change and that gave him the extra power, I also gave him a dozen laps to try to get to you jejejje .. I'll try to make a better time later

Didn't make an oil change , but my bigest promplem was NOT to spin.
Great time but am not gonna " fight" you ,you are very quick for me now :lol:
Also i have to race the other events .

I think i saw a super stock card from @paddycars1 but i don't see it anymore :boggled:
Was my imagination ? Am i loosing it?

Anyway here is my card for it and i can't see improvement , many laps ,looong track , and can't avoid mistakes .
IMG_20190714_095426.jpg

Dead stock with the addition of high rpm turbo at 600p which is faster ( for my ride ) than stock engine with more hp.
Hope this week to make the @skeagracing school

Notes on the current SkeaRacingSchool at Ib International B: Historic Racing Car Cup: Race 1 At Cote d’ Azur. Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Race Car VS 2J Chaparral

I have experimented with the 2J in the lineup and the in my opinion it is best if the 2J starts in P1. When the 2J starts in P2 it will be harder to pass as after in passes the Race Car in P1 it picks up more speed at makes it harder to pass. Second after you pass the 2J it will go faster and will make every possible attempt to dump you “Big Time” so the only way to counter that is either to pick up as much speed with the Camaro or you will be looking at the back of your mirror as the 2J will make every attempt to take you out.

Z28 PP584. Tune by me and transmission by Barnabas. No aids. Clean race. Cockpit race on Replay view. Fast lap 1:28.387. Total time 6:27.530. Pass for the win over the 2J on lap 4 at Massenet Corner. Wining margin 00.113.

Back