@bjl23: 60 cars
@smoothbore12: 36 cars
@Racin510s: 28 cars
@mario ochoa 6 cars
@Uday9479 4 cars
@paddycars1 4 cars
@nostradavor2 1 car

-----------------

Bryce my entry for the super stock challing is wrong i had the wrong car and changed the waight to power for that lap heres my shocking result with the right car.
Thanks for letting me know.

@smoothbore12 I was reading back though your old posts about the GT3 CHALLENGE and you said about adding a Turbo, remember the must remain stock so turbos can't be added. You can do an oil change and lower the PP using the power limiter or adding weight if you want exactly 600pp.

Last edited:
Super stock legal and ...... lucky me
IMG_20190715_203059.jpg

Of course after Spa the bull at Ring seems easier and took advantage of warm fingers ( good car this drink)
Can't see me faster ,pity that loose 14s for some fractions ( but we have other guys for that)
IMG_20190715_205555.jpg

PS
I did my run at Senna TT ,no way near to front runners but i think it's time for the old Chevy to burn some rubber at MC.:sly:

Last edited:

Definitely I Don't dear Paddy ...... At rumple strip and if everything goes fine am on high 16s.
Just wanted to give a push to Sniper :D and secure that i ll keep Bryce behind me on this.
Am not that fast but am glad that am close to your times .

My white laps can be at 1.33 mid - high but not easy to copy every time with the pad .

Definitely I Don't dear Paddy ...... At rumple strip and if everything goes fine am on high 16s.
Just wanted to give a push to Sniper :D and secure that i ll keep Bryce behind me on this.
Am not that fast but am glad that am close to your times .

My white laps can be at 1.33 mid - high but not easy to copy every time with the pad .
thats
Awsome your flying thats a very cool sarry i quoted your pace!:cheers:

I bet that Sniper's Asparadrink are about to start shouting from the merciless treatment that gets from him.
I might give a last try at the end of the week ,hope that 15.10 is safe to keep Bryce back but i don't know what Mario can bring , is very fast also but what the hell ....... Just want revenge from Bruce Lee :D

Good morning to all mates.
I don't have any comments about school lessons , it is what it is some times harder some times easier depends on the car and track compination.
Just need time since a small touch - bump or whatever you must do it again.
I enjoy it many times especially at Spa smoking the Spira and at Ascari with the ALFA.
Just didn't find the proper time for other reasons to deal with it the last couple times.

As for the Arcade mod which Barnavas " hate" :lol: i don't see any harm than the fact that you can't get any credits from it.
At professional level and the aggressiveness of AI at 10 can produce the same or more competitive races than Carrier mod .
All depends how you shuffle the cards .
Since users choise event is on the game everyone has the chance to design an event the way he thinks and we can't " blame " him for that .
We might don't like it so much or find it hard or whatever but is an opportunity for everyone to design something that finds it interesting.

The only minus i find is that you need always to take a vid for it but this applies also and at carrier mod when certain rules excist .
That might be frustrating sometimes and i understand why cause happens to me also .

Kisses to all and enjoy the ride with what pleases you every time:cheers:

Well said @smoothbore12, the video thing can be annoying at times especially when you do a really good time and forget to video it, it's happened to me.

But when designing an event there's is nothing stopping everyone designing an event that doesn't need a video like the I MAY BE OLD BUT IM STILL FAST event.
I remember the days when the events had to be races that all rules didn't need any evidence (like the AI HUB days) this restricted the events a lot. When everyone here was able to do a video I thought, 'Hey if everyone can do a video that means we can set different rules'
this has opened up so much other races that can be done.

It has been great seeing what you guys come up with.
:gtpflag:

Good morning to all mates.
I don't have any comments about school lessons , it is what it is some times harder some times easier depends on the car and track compination.
Just need time since a small touch - bump or whatever you must do it again.
I enjoy it many times especially at Spa smoking the Spira and at Ascari with the ALFA.
Just didn't find the proper time for other reasons to deal with it the last couple times.

As for the Arcade mod which Barnavas " hate" :lol: i don't see any harm than the fact that you can't get any credits from it.
At professional level and the aggressiveness of AI at 10 can produce the same or more competitive races than Carrier mod .
All depends how you shuffle the cards .
Since users choise event is on the game everyone has the chance to design an event the way he thinks and we can't " blame " him for that .
We might don't like it so much or find it hard or whatever but is an opportunity for everyone to design something that finds it interesting.

The only minus i find is that you need always to take a vid for it but this applies also and at carrier mod when certain rules excist .
That might be frustrating sometimes and i understand why cause happens to me also .

Kisses to all and enjoy the ride with what pleases you every time:cheers:
Speaking about Arcade Mode if we have to many events in that mode, how can I buy new cars for future events because credits are very tight at the moment, and are getting down down down.

Speaking about Arcade Mode if we have to many events in that mode, how can I buy new cars for future events because credits are very tight at the moment, and are getting down down down.

That is a promplem , having not much credits or a good amount of cars is difficult ,thats why i said is a minus at Arcade mod.
Was planning to design a different event for the upcoming round but the car cost too much and considering that not all players have many credits i change it to something else , cheaper car and different ride.

One good way to earn more credits by watching tv is to put a b spec driver at like the wind and every 5 minutes put him run again and again while you can watch or doing something else.

Back