THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Glad to see you racing again davor :cheers:

Thanks Paddy, but I'll have to do something, gt5 and gt6 are almost unplayable.. I played rally in gt5 first when I connected everything today and everything was so laggy.. At least gt5 was never laggy.. When loading a race, driver names are blinking weirdly, I also saved a replay of that last ss8 in rally, road appears way to late.. Like in nfs1 from early 90's..idk.. Than I turned gt6 on and when you race, car in front of you looks really bad (like a pixel) it appears normal only when you catch it.. If I don't find a solution, I don't think I'll play much.. Also I played some night race on Ascari and AI lights some worked some didn't.. If you look in a mirror they are off but if you look in reverse they are on.. Idk, i think my old ps is saying bye bye

Thanks Paddy, but I'll have to do something, gt5 and gt6 are almost unplayable.. I played rally in gt5 first when I connected everything today and everything was so laggy.. At least gt5 was never laggy.. When loading a race, driver names are blinking weirdly, I also saved a replay of that last ss8 in rally, road appears way to late.. Like in nfs1 from early 90's..idk.. Than I turned gt6 on and when you race, car in front of you looks really bad (like a pixel) it appears normal only when you catch it.. If I don't find a solution, I don't think I'll play much.. Also I played some night race on Ascari and AI lights some worked some didn't.. If you look in a mirror they are off but if you look in reverse they are on.. Idk, i think my old ps is saying bye bye
Hopfully its just the HDMI lead had a similer problem with one of my leads i just swoped the to ends around fixed the problem temporaraily..yea same with playing gt5 and gt6 theres no competition unless driving at the hub your at the same level of driving here and a better challing:)

Hopfully its just the HDMI lead had a similer problem with one of my leads i just swoped the to ends around fixed the problem temporaraily..yea same with playing gt5 and gt6 theres no competition unless driving at the hub your at the same level of driving here and a better challing:)

You just swapped ends of hdmi and it was better? I can't try now, am not at home.. But basically yes, I'll buy new hdmi when Ill have time, if that doesn't help than it's over for my ps3.. I did reset of settings both on tv and on ps but nothing was better :( We'll see..

Gt5 when not in hub is more fun for me.. Im planning to beat do grand valley 300 km with stock lancia stratos (well ss tyres), clean race against one of hardest grids.. It's going to be annoying.. But I like to put my self in misery.. I actually did yesterday that 1000 push up in one hour challenge finally.. Now I"ll try to do 1000 dips.. Lol im an idiot I know haha

@nostradavor2 make sure your ps3 is in full HD mode as well, if I remember correctly when you go to turn it on keep holding the on button and it should reset the console.

Do you still want to be in div 1 for the LEX SUKA event?

So when I turn ps next time I should hold turn on button for longer time right? (it beeps than if I remember.. I forgot about that)...

Yes mate div1... I didn't post tyres because it's bad time but I have photo if you need..i asked for div1 because O don't feel like using SRF.. You know me :P

Ill try too tomorrow afternoon.. There's like 6 seconds on my 2.08.0 time I think...

Edit: i dont use srf so i don't know but if you put it like that i think rh+srf would be faster than rm
I tryed both am sure RM is faster davor:tup: i cant remember what time i achieved without it.was only for a few laps to create the event i dont like getting ahead of the field for the weekly events doesn't make us faster:cheers:

Last edited:
Latest news today and we have an exclusive one

giphy (9).gif

@nostradavor2 trying to fix the problems of his ps3

First go at Lex Zuka
IMG_20190828_124143.jpg

Didn't take a shot from tyres since am able to run a bit better according to how much behind was my ghost in a good half lap ,but :banghead:

Good to see how much behind i am from @bjl23 with the Alpine ,am afraid that in this round i have no chance with Toretto and Gladiator at similar pp and the other two way up .
They say revenge is a plate that you eat cold , can i warm it a bit ?
At least not to stuck at my throat :lol:

Edit
For your information @skeagracing ,when huayra is on the field even with maclaren is the fastest opponent and the car to beat at school.

Last edited:
First go at Lex Zuka
View attachment 846622

Didn't take a shot from tyres since am able to run a bit better according to how much behind was my ghost in a good half lap ,but :banghead:

Good to see how much behind i am from @bjl23 with the Alpine ,am afraid that in this round i have no chance with Toretto and Gladiator at similar pp and the other two way up .
They say revenge is a plate that you eat cold , can i warm it a bit ?
At least not to stuck at my throat :lol:

Edit
For your information @skeagracing ,when huayra is on the field even with maclaren is the fastest opponent and the car to beat at school.
Let's go with that. ""The Huayra must be in the field"" for the SkeagracingSchool race not the McLaren F1

CLASS #14

Vehicle: RUF CRT2

Venue: international B, GT All-stars, race 2

Objective:
Tunes/Assists: as per game, Huayra must be in the line up.

PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLAYS TO SKEAGRACING DISPLAYING ALL INSTRUMENTS AND IN REPLAY VIEW.

LEADERBOARD
Update

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 39
WINNERS MUST SEND IN A VIDEO SHOWING ALL THE RULES WERE FOLLOWED

DIV 1

DIV 2

--------------

LEX ZUKA

@nostradavor2 2:08.042

---------------

CHIC
RACE 3
EVERYONE MUST SEND IN A VIDEO SHOWING SS TYRES AND THERE PP

@smoothbore12 3:40.805
@bjl23 3:46.643

@smoothbore12
@lfm58
@paddycars1
@Mario 8A

---------------

FAST & SMOOTH
STAGE 4

@smoothbore12 1:49.750

@RMan72 2
@lfm58
@paddycars1
@Mario 8A
@bjl23

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#14

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #4
DIV 1
@paddycars1
@lfm58

DIV 2
@Mario 8A
@smoothbore12

-----------------

MGF CHALLENGE

@lfm58 61 wins
@RMan72 37 wins
@smoothbore12 5 wins
@bjl23 3 wins

------------------

Last edited:

Seems that Alpine doesn't suits you at all .
You know that you are - almost- with the stick in your arms don't you ?

I will deal with Ruf these days and then I'll try the others.
550pp SS tyres ,no aids except Abs :banghead: i don't wanna be bogeyman ,i prefer batman :lol:
Why do we have so expensive car in no tune this time ? :confused:
We have money crisis boss :indiff:

Good rest of the day to all .

SS tyre and down to the wire
:cheers:
Roger that as my aim was to replicate @RMan72 and ""he was right and I was wrong about the tires for this car"". I also wanted to do the same with your comments @smoothbore12 on the fast lineup with the Huayra. You can run whatever PP you want (as that is not something that I can control) just make sure that the Huayar is in the lineup for this school with the RUF. Again thank you guys!! Replay view please.

Roger that as my aim was to replicate @RMan72 and ""he was right and I was wrong about the tires for this car"". I also wanted to do the same with your comments @smoothbore12 on the fast lineup with the Huayra. You can run whatever PP you want (as that is not something that I can control) just make sure that the Huayar is in the lineup for this school with the RUF. Again thank you guys!! Replay view please.

Thanks Master , just happens to run with the Mac and Huayra in same field and was the car to beat .
550pp suits fine for me although i prefer RH hard tyres over the SS but the second choice add more " drama" and i can handle it.
From what i see needs better braking in order not to loose it , smooth reactions , and is closer to the reality .
Of course can't much the " Big " boys but this time I'll do it without aids ( except abs) and 550 pp ,SS tyres following Hugh's proposition .
Sometimes i iike ( if the car helps) to sliding around more than usual but this one i want to race in style as i can of course.
Huayra am coming for you ,just watch your back :lol:

:cheers:

Back