DIV 2
@nostradavor2 - straight to the final

@smoothbore12 41.115
@bjl23 41.354

------------------

TROPHY'S

@Thematic
I GOT INVITED

This SkeagracingSchool with the AMG was in my humble opinion one of the most difficult school that we have had for some time. Passing for the win on the first or second lap is no great challenge but this one at Tokyo was for the record books that is for sure:tup:

In P1 @nostradavor2 and in P2 @smoothbore12 :gtpflag:You guys were super great. And thanks to all the others that gave it a shot:cheers:

THE NEW ROUND IS OPEN!

This round the GLADIATOR has yet again given us a challenge in BUGGIN OUT, he has also picked the car for the NO-TUNE challenge.

The DTM CLASSIC looks like team Vauxhall has sown up the championship, can anyone put a stop to @paddycars1 's dominance?
Maybe zero restrictions can help the other teams?

Speaking of @paddycars1 he as won his 5th MISSION in a row,
DIV 2 its @nostradavor2 VS @smoothbore12.

And finally SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL CLASS #17.
As your all aware of @Racin510s health issues, who is a massive fan of @skeagracing 's school. So for this class the winner will receive the RACIN510S TROPHY added in the trophy room, so please everyone find the time to enter this event and show your love for our friend Barnavas.

Thanks everyone and happy racing.

Here is my run at very difficult lesson which i had to use all available aids to accomplish it .
Even Acura at Laguna had less aids than that and i can tell that this one was one of the most anxious lessons that i took part.
Gongrats to @nostradavor2 for the top spot and to all the winners in every challenge..
Time to honour our friend Barnavas next.
Have a good week guys .

@bjl23 i think you mess up the team mates in the new DTM race.
You put me on Alfa team and Tinkerbell on Vauxhall .

The NO-TUNE DIV 1 results are in,
THE WINNER IS @RMan72.
Both players failed to send me a video for there 4:07 and 4:08 times, but @RMan72 did send me a video of a slower time (4:11.970) so with that he wins.
This is a great example of sending me your videos, even if your not on top on the leader boards.

Also a big thank you to RMan and Paddy for there understanding and respect for the rules but most importantly there great sportsmanship.

Last edited:
Had a quick go in the Punto earlier for SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL CLASS #17. Love the car and track, going to go with 400PP and Comfort Soft tyres for this one

Truly remarkable car but CS ? !!!!!
Damn you raze the bar very high :banghead: :banghead: :boggled:
Bogeyman is on the hunt again :nervous:

DTM entry and hope enough to secure first place team
IMG_20191014_203523.jpg

If i find the way for one faqen turn might go a bit better but hope not to need it.

CS tyres ? !!! Oh mon dieu !!!! €¥≥€€¥¢¢£¢<≥€ :banghead: :banghead:

Truly remarkable car but CS ? !!!!!
Damn you raze the bar very high :banghead: :banghead: :boggled:
Bogeyman is on the hunt again :nervous:

DTM entry and hope enough to secure first place team
View attachment 857604

If i find the way for one faqen turn might go a bit better but hope not to need it.

CS tyres ? !!! Oh mon dieu !!!! €¥≥€€¥¢¢£¢<≥€ :banghead: :banghead:
@RMan72 CS is the tire@smoothbore12 Use CS on any car that is not a racing car.

@RMan72 CS is the tire@smoothbore12 Use CS on any car that is not a racing car.

I agree that if you buy new Abarth Punto, tyres installed on (I don't know which one were) would be equal CS. But I saw people in GT say that SH tyre would already be non street legal slick tyre in real life which I don't really agree. Let's say you buy Ferrari 488 (ok for example 458 since is in the game) and you take option to have Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2.. Wouldn't that tyre be at least SH? I'm just asking because while testing cars on GT series many used CS tyres for ALL street cars which I think is more false than original tyres which you get along with the car (in the game).
Sorry for butchering English language :lol: I'm interested about your and everyone's opinion ob this.

Let's say you buy Ferrari 488 (ok for example 458 since is in the game) and you take option to have Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2.. Wouldn't that tyre be at least SH? I'm just asking because while testing cars on GT series many used CS tyres for ALL street cars which I think is more false than original tyres which you get along with the car (in the game).
The sports tyres being semislick comes from their appalling performance in wet conditions. I don't think street legal tyres (most jurisdictions) become lethal when it rains, but I'm open to learning (behind my desk).

Maybe I explained it bad. I agree with you. I also don't understand how for example "Semi slicks" as Michelin counts as "regular" tyre for example in our law. I just wanted to ask if you want to test car like Ferrari or Lamborghini in GT for track time you'd take SH for being realistic and not CS right? And if you test something like budget "sports car" like Abarth than youd take CS? I don't know much about laws, I know that here you can drive normally on tyres that are registered as semi slick by manufacturer.

I learned that Pilot Sport Cup is semi-slick. :P Anyway, there aren't alternatives in GT (6) and it's decidedly a simplification.

I just wanted to ask if you want to test car like Ferrari or Lamborghini in GT for track time you'd take SH for being realistic and not CS right? And if you test something like budget "sports car" like Abarth than youd take CS? I don't know much about laws, I know that here you can drive normally on tyres that are registered as semi slick by manufacturer.
That makes sense, since sports cars can't carry a change set and a lot of them don't take roof racks. I don't know especially about contemporary track weapons, but I think the Ruf 1980s cars don't really need 'SH'. Personally I find comfort is just that with a wheel: I feel more connected to the car than with the higher grades. Maybe the force feedback has more time to work and I have more time to do inputs. As an example, when I got the Huayra '13, I only bought comfort soft tyres on it and took it to GT Arena. It barely reaches 140 km/h. It was one of my first attempts at a lap time there.

--

As for 'Bugging Out', I have put a rather ambitious goal for myself, before seeing any competition. If it doesn't work out, the board will remain with its LP400 and its AZ-1.

To be honest I learned that just after posting it (that they are actually classified as semi slicks):lol:.. Friend of mine had them as optional and took them and is driving on them normally.

I agree refarding RUF tho, id also say the same if some 80's and 90's classic sports cars were in the game too.

Im looking forward to bugging out too.. Shame I'm useless at turning :crazy:

I hit my new rock bottom with my insomnia today.. So it's 2:24 am and for some reason I found this girl is on GTplanet

Now when I look at the things it's actually very productive discovery if you tak circumstances :lol:

I hope you’ll find a way to forgive me, good night :lol:

The only good thing about that video is the bird is pretty good looking.

The only good thing about that video is the bird is pretty good looking.

Yes... Wait.. you actually listened what is she saying? :lol:

I was just minding my own businesses.. Watching others pets.. Well mostly cats on GTP (as every normal person would do at 2:30 am and than discover that.. Actually I discovered when entered pics of yourself.. Don't go there.. Anyone.. Trust me :lol:

Back