THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
With the 4 cylinder AMG Mercedes race car it is a hard race to win at Tokyo so "even if you are not able to win the race" you could still end with podium finish or the win. For the record It took me several attempts to win this race clean with all the track wall’s and crazy race car’s that you will be competing against that are all V-8 power.

With the 4 cylinder AMG Mercedes race car it is a hard race to win at Tokyo so "even if you are not able to win the race" you could still end with podium finish or the win. For the record It took me several attempts to win this race clean with all the track wall’s and crazy race car’s that you will be competing against that are all V-8 power.

I may try this round boss.. Got sick of gt5 little bit so will grind some money in 6 and try the school again..
I think its time for me to go to GTS :lol:
But even if I get everything I need ffor GTS some day will stay racing here, am not long term member here but I like it:cheers:

I may try this round boss.. Got sick of gt5 little bit so will grind some money in 6 and try the school again..
I think its time for me to go to GTS :lol:
But even if I get everything I need ffor GTS some day will stay racing here, am not long term member here but I like it:cheers:
I am glad that you are going to give it a go. Bravo to you. My whole mission when I purchased GT-6 was to turn it into a real life experience road racing challenge. I did it by racing clean and with no aids. Just my humble opinion I had a chance last week to try GTS and it did not move me to purchase the game so I will wait for GT-7. I had a Porsche Speedster that I purchased in 1967 when I was racing for Lotus with a Lotus 47 and was wondering if your picture with you sitting on the bumper is a Porsche Speedster??

@skeagracing
Yes.. Im driving all GT games like that.. I know, Im not a big fan of GTS myself either, just miss online racing.
Regarding the picture, it's just random picture of James Dean on his Porsche I believe .. I believe he died in that car.. I just liked the pic, it's not me even tho there are some resemblance, Im taller than he was :P And I can't afford to drive a Porsche in real life, my RL car is Alfa Romeo Brera which IMO except the design which for me is 10/10 is pretty bad car haha

@skeagracing
Yes.. Im driving all GT games like that.. I know, Im not a big fan of GTS myself either, just miss online racing.
Regarding the picture, it's just random picture of James Dean on his Porsche I believe .. I believe he died in that car.. I just liked the pic, it's not me even tho there are some resemblance, Im taller than he was :P And I can't afford to drive a Porsche in real life, my RL car is Alfa Romeo Brera which IMO except the design which for me is 10/10 is pretty bad car haha
@nostradavor2 Wow one amazing car your Alfa Romeo Brera as I just looked it up. Wow!! You don't need no Porsche that is for sure:cheers:. Super big fan of James Dean and yes died in that car going to a SCCA Race in Salinas, California. The Porsche mechanic that was with him lived.

@nostradavor2 Wow one amazing car your Alfa Romeo Brera as I just looked it up. Wow!! You don't need no Porsche that is for sure:cheers:. Super big fan of James Dean and yes died in that car going to a SCCA Race in Salinas, California. The Porsche mechanic that was with him lived.

It's unique car, thats only reason I haven't sold it.. And probably wont but will instead invest in it after this winter to make it like new or better. I like JD to, was charismatic dude for as much as I saw

too all. having serious health issues. don't know when i'll be back. if you pray, please pray

My prays is with you Barnavas , sad to here again health issues , you black my heart with the word " serious".
My heart with you lovely mate , i wish the best and i will pray for you.

Edit
Mary ( with his 6th sense ) said me to write you that everything will go well .

Last edited:
MISSION update
IMAG1694.jpg

TRUCKING AROUND update
IMAG1688.jpg

I also just wanted to say something since we all record vids with phones. You probably have Full HD 60 and Full HD 30 options.. Both of them takes a lot of space.. Just change to HD only.. Difference is next to none, well if you try hard to set up phone properly (further from TV and lights in room OFF) maybe the vid is even better. You will save yourself alot time regarding uploading videos. I don't have exact numbers but its like 10 times smaller file and almost no difference in quality (at least when you take vids from games).. Obviously I use Full HD if I record something important in life..

LEADERBOARD
Update

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 42
WINNERS MUST POST A VIDEO SHOWING THEIR CAR REMAINED STOCK

DIV 1
@paddycars1 4:08.707

DIV 2
@nostradavor2 4:11.129
@bjl23 4:20.701
@Thematic 4:21.774

@nostradavor2 those are div 1 times,
nudge nudge wink wink.

--------------

TRUCKING AROUND

@Thematic 11,642
@lfm58 11.573
@bjl23 11,124

---------------

CHIC
RACE 2

@paddycars1 5:33.520
@nostradavor2 5:37.486
@smoothbore12 5:39.275
@lfm58 5:46.910
@bjl23 5:57.669

@RMan72

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#16

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #5
DIV 1
@paddycars1 40.280
@lfm58 40.956

DIV 2
@nostradavor2 - straight to the final

@smoothbore12 41.115
@bjl23 41.354

------------------

THERE HAS BEEN A TIME ZONE CHANGE HERE IN AUSTRALIA, SO PLEASE CHECK THE COUNT DOWN TIMER.

tenor (1).gif

ONLY 24 HOURS LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 42
WINNERS MUST POST A VIDEO SHOWING THEIR CAR REMAINED STOCK

DIV 1
@paddycars1 4:08.707

DIV 2
@nostradavor2 4:11.129 valid
@bjl23 4:18.823
@Thematic 4:21.774

--------------

TRUCKING AROUND

@Thematic 11,642
@lfm58 11.573
@bjl23 11,124

---------------

CHIC
RACE 2

@paddycars1 5:33.520
@nostradavor2 5:37.486
@smoothbore12 5:39.275
@lfm58 5:46.910
@bjl23 5:57.669

@RMan72

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#16

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #5
DIV 1
@paddycars1 40.280
@lfm58 40.956

DIV 2
@nostradavor2 - straight to the final

@smoothbore12 41.115
@bjl23 41.354

------------------

After hour of different setings on TC , Brake balance and ABS .......:banghead:
No tune update
IMG_20191012_200434.jpg

Thanks to " Tinkerbell " @nostradavor2 didn't have to save a vid who once again triumph at div2 easily :bowdown:
I have and time for drift ( last again ) where i see @Thematic seal his first victory .
I think is better for me to load my Ram truck with vegetables and sell them on a public road than trying to do spins and donuts .

Edit
I just give a go to the Abarth punto for the next school lesson which is very dominant at full range of power ( first quite early before the end of first lap ) and i choose to race it at 400 pp without aids except ABS which help me to get rid of the herky-jerky steering mooves from inside cam and give the race a more realistic touch .
It has and better sound this way .
At 473 pp is insanely fast against the AI and just " push " you to hunt the lap time .
Can lap without big effort under 2.15 and 7.00 min total ( with aids ON) but since time doesn't count so much at school i prefer the 400pp version .

Last edited:
@smoothbore12 I also think it's better to have races that you need to try hard to beat than to overtake everyone on first lap and than be bored.

I already sent video to Bryce(no tune) because I didn't think it was possible to do my time. Not because of the skills or something but because it's much more difficult to beat it using buttons.

Only @RMan72 is button master but some rumors said that is common among the Bogeyman's world :lol:

Drift entry
IMG_20191013_073120.jpg

i A international A: World Circuit Tour: Race 2: Brands Hatch. Clean race. Tune by me. No aids. Fast lap 1:33.960. Total time 7:54.877. Pass for the win on lap 5 over the Vauxhall Calibra at Druids corner.

I object to the Jury members ,this is not fair :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ladies and gentlemen , members of the court room , judges , vip persons , roommates , singles divorced and couples , painters , builders, plumbers , ice cream makers , hot dog sellers , sport funs and funs of lady Gaga ,please hear my voice : i object .
I don't ask you to save the planet ,but ..... I object.
#$%$@#≥€¥€ ( object in French language )

By the way ,every day my thoughts are with Barnavas , hope to overcome whatever it is .

Lotus Elise VS Lamborghini Aventador Lap 3 is a real super nail biter. The Lambo pushed me and tried to dumped me all the way to the finish line and on my bumper 24/7.

i B International B: Super Car Festival: Race 3: Circuit de la Sarthe.

Back