THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
I played Grid Autosport today.. Thought it'd be fun to have challenge in arcadish racing... I know no one will but don't even try othrr racing games.. like really.. I can't believe they ask for money to buy that game.. and than try it on the wheel it's even worse.. it's okish 2 players split screen but still not good.. had 2 mins of fun and will never turn on that game again.. With MotoGP I at least had few days off fun... Gran Turismo's I'm back to stay :lol:

I played Grid Autosport today.. Thought it'd be fun to have challenge in arcadish racing... I know no one will but don't even try othrr racing games.. like really.. I can't believe they ask for money to buy that game.. and than try it on the wheel it's even worse.. it's okish 2 players split screen but still not good.. had 2 mins of fun and will never turn on that game again.. With MotoGP I at least had few days off fun... Gran Turismo's I'm back to stay :lol:
Of course those games aren't fun, there's no challenge hub. :D

Nascar tour update
IMG_20200122_200402.jpg

Not much left but is enough for now.

Im sorry to tell you bad news but the other car was not big 166 but 156 :lol: and when I did few laps testing 156 was faster than Brera.. in real life I'd also bet on 156 :boggled: but not on 166 :lol:

If i have time i might try it .
Yesterday i test Sauber , not bad but can't find right steering sensitivity .
Difficult to steer on buttons at such a high speeds especially at the last part that you have to correct input .
Have a good day guys and hope to overcome the broken ps3 curse soon , we miss you guys.

If i have time i might try it .
Yesterday i test Sauber , not bad but can't find right steering sensitivity .
Difficult to steer on buttons at such a high speeds especially at the last part that you have to correct input .
Have a good day guys and hope to overcome the broken ps3 curse soon , we miss you guys.
Pass them on the one straight and when you get to that corner slow down pick up speed and pass them down the straightaway to the checkered flag.

:lol: :lol: :lol: cmon it's a fun race. Alfa 155 is fastest in grids I think. But but but have you won the race cleanly? :lol:

Ill try entry with win over Alfa when I'll have time. I think you are near my testing times. Also with Brera my time was similar while testing. I'll play probably next week :crazy:

Hope this thread will recover little bit :cheers:

I was little bit pissed again last night when I realized that Grid Autosport still have something similar to seasonal events in GT and also you can race online. :guilty:

:lol: :lol: :lol: cmon it's a fun race. Alfa 155 is fastest in grids I think. But but but have you won the race cleanly? :lol:

Ill try entry with win over Alfa when I'll have time. I think you are near my testing times. Also with Brera my time was similar while testing. I'll play probably next week :crazy:

Hope this thread will recover little bit :cheers:

I was little bit pissed again last night when I realized that Grid Autosport still have something similar to seasonal events in GT and also you can race online. :guilty:

Cleanly ?
Of course not :lol: :lol: i slam couple of guys in couple of turns .
At my fastest run i was running alone the last 2.5 laps while the front runners was far away .
I also test 156 ,was close but never touch under 1.04. but very close anyway.
I also think brera must be faster in " right " hands ,you have a sentimental bond with 156 so you can't be objective :D

Haha..
I don't know really, 156 feels way more agile and difference in past generation v6 engines (busso.. 147GTA, 156 GTA and 2.5 V6, GT V6) and engines in newer generations (Brera, 159) is like really huge, people who knows Alfa cry when they sit in Brera after 156.. What 156 and 147 GTA missing is proper LSD because they don't have any. Maybe without rolling start I would bet on Brera IRL.. this way still don't know.. also while testing I did 03.8 with 156 and 03.9 with Brera.. But the game doesn't do favor to some Alfa models.. Sorry for rumbling.. I hope new GT7 will have some older models like Alfa 75 3.0 (that thing with shorter gearbox, usually the one from 2.0 ts can beat some serious cars).. I know they'll add just Giulia QV which I don't have anything against but I hope it'll be realistic so you can eat BMW M series with it..

Squeezing a bit the " pig" , just managed a small time shave .
Anything under that needs luck and consistency at TT level .
Best lap a dead 1.33 and the rest close to that ( except the first of course) but not quite dead ,they keep moving their legs a bit :lol:
Anyway @bjl23 here is your mark " sneaky " mate.
IMG_20200124_203802.jpg

Ps
I never manage to ride the last part full throttle ,must lift of in a certain point almost instantly and back to throttle again.
Am curious if div 1 can do it full throttle with a tyre less and without the load we carry .

Last edited:
Squeezing a bit the " pig" , just managed a small time shave .
Anything under that needs luck and consistency at TT level .
Best lap a dead 1.33 and the rest close to that ( except the first of course) but not quite dead ,they keep moving their legs a bit :lol:
Anyway @bjl23 here is your mark " sneaky " mate.
View attachment 884608

Ps
I never manage to ride the last part full throttle ,must lift of in a certain point almost instantly and back to throttle again.
Am curious if div 1 can do it full throttle with a tyre less and without the load we carry .
That's a good time mate. I have to lift on the last corner to, I'm very interested to see what the div 1 guys do to.

51. /Noz In Real Life
No tuning? Wonderful.

Is not much what I got, the first turn was fine but the last was not good. 1:03.891
You can go very wide in the first turn (maybe the whole tarmac even)...
noz_in_reresult.jpg

But the lap (12th) there looked like this.
brera_se_turn_one.jpg

edit: Also, wouldn't "Alfa Romeo Brera Cielo" be a better name?

Last edited:
51. /Noz In Real Life
No tuning? Wonderful.

Is not much what I got, the first turn was fine but the last was not good. 1:03.891
View attachment 884616

View attachment 884617
:lol:
Nice bottom photo, I'm hoping to give this event a go sometime this weekend.

51. /Noz In Real Life
No tuning? Wonderful.

View attachment 884616

View attachment 884617

edit: Also, wouldn't "Alfa Romeo Brera Cielo" be a better name?

Usually no one writes Sky Window in the car name.. it's just glass roof that doesn't have much purpose because when you could use it, the sun just heats it so much that you get headache.. I almost never have that thing uncovered inside. But I agree Sky Window doesn't fit.. also it's not really a window since you can't open it lol.

Maybe PDI got their team on an Asian (not JP) or American model. I mean if it's the same year.

It is the same year but Brera was not sold in North America as far as I know. Don't know about Asia tho. But that rims in GT were comon in Europe so I guess people could chose from the ones I have and those in the game. I'll post pictures when my car is done with upgrades. Probably in April. I don't have motivation to take photos now, paint is in bad condition and some other stuff too. I posted picture here with Ferrari 488 not that long ago and with old Abarth replica in pics od my car thread. Also if everything goes right I'll do some laps on Grobnik (only Croatian circuit) and maybe Monza but I'll probably drive friends M3 E92 on Monza since I don't want to have to move all the time for faster cars. We'll see.. it could be fun summer for me this one if everything goes as planned.

ib International B: GT-All-Stars Championship: High Speed Ring.

RUF CRT 2 1996. Fast lap 1:05.350. Pass for the win on lap 3 over the Pagani Huayra 13. Winning

Margin 01.317

On lap 4 at the tunnel I did a counter-steering to save from crashing the RUF. The best one I have ever done in GT6.

(I steered into the spin-out of the rear end of the RUF and was able to save it.)

ib International B: GT-All-Stars Championship: High Speed Ring.

RUF CRT 2 1996. Fast lap 1:05.350. Pass for the win on lap 3 over the Pagani Huayra 13. Winning

Margin 01.317

On lap 4 at the tunnel I did a counter-steering to save from crashing the RUF. The best one I have ever done in GT6.

(I steered into the spin-out of the rear end of the RUF and was able to save it.)

This track is a bit unfair for Ruf , keeps the fun and " smoke" out of the game :confused:
Maybe am wrong cause never tryed Ruf there but this car for me is an excellent piece for control sliding due to 4 wheel drive.
Great saving by the way .

This track is a bit unfair for Ruf , keeps the fun and " smoke" out of the game :confused:
Maybe am wrong cause never tryed Ruf there but this car for me is an excellent piece for control sliding due to 4 wheel drive.
Great saving by the way .
I do not understand the unfair part do you want enlighten me? Thank you for the compliment:tup: yes it was a hell of a save as I have never had one like this.

Barnabas is in bad shape keep good prayers coming

Last edited:
PS
It can be taken flat, but it's tricky and requires the entry point and steering angle to be spot on.

Prayers and thoughts to Barnabus

Thank you for Barnabus I will let him know!! No sure if I went flat out will have to take a look @RMan72. Did you see if I did on the video that I posted?

The answer was for me Noel , for the nascar challenge we have and we can't go flat out when exiting the final turn .
As for Ruf i thought that will be at a slower track or more tricky anyway ,but thats me cause i like the way she smoke the tyres on the edge of grip without loosing control .

Very sad the news for Barnavas , i ll pray for him and if you talk again , transfer him my best wishes .
I was waiting for him since his last call , but never show up and now this ..... God help him and hope to hear our prays.

The answer was for me Noel , for the nascar challenge we have and we can't go flat out when exiting the final turn .
As for Ruf i thought that will be at a slower track or more tricky anyway ,but thats me cause i like the way she smoke the tyres on the edge of grip without loosing control .

Very sad the news for Barnavas , i ll pray for him and if you talk again , transfer him my best wishes .
I was waiting for him since his last call , but never show up and now this ..... God help him and hope to hear our prays.
My bad as I misread the post @smoothbore12 :lol:.

Latest Posts

Back