THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
CHIC
IMAG1805.jpg

We sure got threw in the deep end with this CHIC series:scared: smoothbore is gone with the wind are only hope now is bryce and he's starting to drift apart from us also:boggled::nervous:

The fact that Bryce mention ( test times ) was crucial for the tyre decision .
Am not gonna play it this round , i think my time will add me the 50 kilos for next round .
Right now am facing " green" trouble at @skeagracing school since i i nev manage to make a safe and clean ride , seems that am running under a curse and every single time a skrew up take place :banghead:
Especially when am on a good ride somehow i skrew up with the front runners and after that i even hit the very first car on restarts :lol:
Am starting to think to let them all the way and pass them on back straight :grumpy:
I hate that track, i hate that track ,i hate green , bumps, tarmac , AI , carousels etc.
Need to put traffic lights at this one 💡

LEADERBOARD
Update

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 49

DIV 1
@nostradavor2 6:54.256
@paddycars1 6:56.164

DIV 2
@smoothbore12 7:00.158
@Thematic 7:08.205
@bjl23 7:09.197

--------------

GT200 PRO-AM

@paddycars1 5:28:.456
@smoothbore12 ² 5:31.274
@bjl23 ² 5:39.272
@Thematic ² 5:50.052

---------------

CHIC
RACE 1

@smoothbore12 5:06.932
@bjl23 5:10.493
@paddycars1 5:10.548
@nostradavor2 5:13.613

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#21

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #7

Div 1
@paddycars1 1:02.612

Div 2
@smoothbore12 1:02.946
@Thematic 1:03.029
@bjl23 1:04.253

------------------

I was joking with Tinkerbell's back pain and now am at the same ( worst i guess ) position.
I can hardly walk , need help to get up and etc.
Its the well know as lumpago that can occur just from a single movement.
Don't know how is gonna go but now am in a deep 🤬 right now.
Its the second time that occurred this thing ,the last one was before 10 years and still remember the knifes in my back.
To play is out of question ,the only thing i can for the challenges is to upload a time for no tune that i have kept from last year.
Hope to get better soon.

When you get it once it's a devil to get rid of. First time I got it it was literally millisecond sharp pain but the next morning I couldn't do anything. Couldn't tie my shoe laces normally for like 6 months. I did some exercises to get it better (my disc was herniated) and managed to get it more in the place but it always comes back for me. Last time I was in good form, could deadlift 220 kg no problem and I was hanging out with some girl and she's like 55 kg max and I lifted her up and immediately almost dropped her :lol: and than again few months I couldn't do anything :nervous:
Hope you do well, try looking up for exercises that you can do and find the ones that works for you because we're all different (there is bunch of stuff on yt). Get better my friend :cheers:

I was joking with Tinkerbell's back pain and now am at the same ( worst i guess ) position.
I can hardly walk , need help to get up and etc.
Its the well know as lumpago that can occur just from a single movement.
Don't know how is gonna go but now am in a deep 🤬 right now.
Its the second time that occurred this thing ,the last one was before 10 years and still remember the knifes in my back.
To play is out of question ,the only thing i can for the challenges is to upload a time for no tune that i have kept from last year.
Hope to get better soon.
Davors 100% with what he's saying I had a similar incident years I was in really bad pain until I started walking long journeys and exercises I got better 👍

Yes, I didn't mention walking because it's normal thing for me. I walk at least 10 km a day with my dog. There are many studies (I know that stuff since I was in sports long time and have degree in sports management) that shows that walking have bigger benefits overall on health than jogging or running.

View attachment 878225
Turns out it's hard to keep normal car on track after driving Red Bull things :lol:

Is if not doing Bspec 124.000Cr on Trial Mountain in RBX2014 in 2:40ish time fastest to grind in GT6? I was disappointed game doesn't give you Crs for actually winning the championship :crazy:
The full championship is the best for money I only realised this a few months ago nearly 1million A spec. Also the mission event short shifting is far faster than full revs:tup:

The full championship is the best for money I only realised this a few months ago nearly 1million A spec. Also the mission event short shifting is far faster than full revs:tup:

I just did one run mission so you don't be alone in div1 👍

i dont get it I did whole championship and didn't get money at the end :banghead: ill try again next time I play.. Championship I need to do. with a wheel because only TM I can win with controller easily.. :crazy:

Since we are in a new year and a new decade I have decided to make a few changes to the challenge hub.

The NO-TUNE challenge will be run on a 3 round cycle, like so:

1ST ROUND OF THE CYCLE:
(STREET CAR ROUND)

Venue: any career mode race or single player race in arcade mode

Vehicle: any street car that has not been already used.

Tyres: any comfort or sports tyre

Rules/Assists/Tunes: standard NO-TUNE rules apply

2ND ROUND OF THE CYCLE:
(RACE CAR ROUND)

Venue: any career mode race or single player race in arcade mode

Vehicle: any race car, that has not been already used, this includes rally cars.

Tyres: any racing, dirt, snow or rain tyre

3RD ROUND OF THE CYCLE:
(TT ROUND - Courtesy Edition)

Venue: any track in TT mode

Vehicle: any car from the courtesy list that has not been already used.

Tyres:
Street cars,
399pp or less = CS
400pp to 499pp = SH
500pp to 599pp = SM
600pp or more = SS
All race cars = RH / dirt / snow / rain

ALL ROUNDS ARE OPEN FOR 2 WEEKS

And what a great round to start this on, ROUND 50!

The MGF challenge will come to an end this round and I'm going to shuffle some of the first 5 posts around and add the TROPHY ROOM to post 5 instead of being a PM.

The next MISSION will be the last. Then we will head to GOODWOOD.

Thanks all for the support , while i should be at work right now ,am home sitting awkward and not for too long.
The night was fricky and need to grab from something to straight my body and move my feet.
Am starting to freaking out since i need to fight to get up the toilet seat ....
Can't stand long in a chair and i feel my upper body weight a ton .
Please send your vids to Noel to stop whining like me ...... I hope to send mine before the time ends .
Nice mission time @Thematic , very tricky part the first pass at eau rouge from what i remember.

See you guys ,am going to bed slowly slowly ....... Like a zombie.

Great format Bryce.. Looking forward to replace missions with Goodwood..

Smooth, easy, don't worry. Start moving when you'll feel little bit better.. Also sitting is by far worst of all positions to be in..

ps I didn't know what to. vote in the poll so I put 3..but if it's tie don't count my vote, Im ok with al 3 options if guys wants to play, Im here..

also Bryce how do you put a link in sig but to show what you write not the link itself? I want to put my Suzuka run, am kind of proud of it because I did it "only" 9 years after game was released :lol:

another edit... OMG the hats are gone :(:(:(

Last edited:
@nostradavor2 you are my hero and only entrant at the Nurb so far:cheers:. Heard a rumor that @Racin510s is working to give it a gooooooooo. Talked to him and he is doing better:cheers:.

First of all am glad to hear that Barnavas is ok and is going to try the green hell.
Second i also have a ride ( not a good one) and hope to film it and upload it till tomorrow ,so ?
So heroes became two :lol: :lol:
Ok am joking ( for the heroes ) but still am sliding like a well fed python cause of my back pain and only today after an epic effort to take a very hot bath,felt a bit better .
Ill try to film it later and upload it during the night.
I try to play a bit today but was worthless ,i can't when am laying to bed and this round end for me.

I only have the ( passed year's ) update for the no tune as i wrote and all cards are on table now .
IMG_20191228_132421.jpg

Back