THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
I've just done some testing for the weight penalty for the CHIC, I'm changing the penalty to,

1st - 75kg
2nd - 50kg
3rd - 25kg

------------------------------

tenor (1).gif

ONLY 24 HOURS LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 49

DIV 1
@nostradavor2 6:54.256
@paddycars1 6:56.164

DIV 2
@smoothbore12 6:57.386
@bjl23 6:58.913
@Thematic 7:08.205

--------------

GT200 PRO-AM

@paddycars1 5:28:.456
@smoothbore12 ² 5:31.274
@bjl23 ² 5:39.272
@Thematic ² 5:50.052

---------------

CHIC
RACE 1

@smoothbore12 5:06.932
@bjl23 5:10.493
@paddycars1 5:10.548
@nostradavor2 5:13.613

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#21

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #7

Div 1
@paddycars1 1:02.612
@nostradavor2 1:04.328

Div 2
@Thematic 1:02.339
@smoothbore12 1:02.946
@bjl23 1:04.253

------------------

Surely I'll give this whole thing a try at some point. Granted I consider my skills to be average at best, but as long as I have fun with it, I don't care.
As of right now, I can't really do anything as I have no means of taking any pictures at all (not even a phone), so it will have to wait a month or two at least, but I'm looking forward to continue enjoying GT6 even now, since I've finished the career mode.

Surely I'll give this whole thing a try at some point. Granted I consider my skills to be average at best, but as long as I have fun with it, I don't care.
As of right now, I can't really do anything as I have no means of taking any pictures at all (not even a phone), so it will have to wait a month or two at least, but I'm looking forward to continue enjoying GT6 even now, since I've finished the career mode.
Welcome to the challenge hub, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Even though you don't have a phone, do some of the events and let us know how you go.

Welcome to our " old school" company new mate.
Feel free to join us and have no concerns about how fast or good you are to take part in our gt6 journey.
Choose what you like to participate and have fun .
The photos is the less we need but as. @bjl23 wrote you can write your progress if you don't own a phone to shoot a pick and upload it.
I also don't own a new era phone plus i hate them since my fat fingers wake up the frustrating factor inside me ,but i use a tab for everything and works nice for me.
Happy 2020 mate .

Hello and welcome! I don't think we've had someone from Brazil here also :)Looking forward to you racing with us. Also I saw your post in other thread, if you are big GT fan, don't skip GT5 but be prepared to get frustrated by it :lol:

Thank you for the support, I appreciate it!

Since the No Tune challenge is basically the only thing I can do for now, I gave that one a try. Bought the '85 FC RX7 as I didn't use one in the career mode, gave it an oil change and some better looking rims, and took to the track.

Did a first run as a benchmark on Comfort Softs. Surprisingly, the FC is very fast around corners, which compensates for its power deficit. Getting owned by cars with twice the amount of HP on the straights is not fun, but Trial Mountain has hardly any, which the FC enjoys a lot. Unfortunately, I came 2nd on this one, as the DB9 got me over the line and beat me by 0.088s!

Switched to Sports Hard tires for the next run, and found myself having a much easier time getting rid of traffic. By the start of Lap 2, I was already in 3rd, behind the lead Mercedes and Aston Martin cars. They're fast, but also very heavy and slow around corners, so the RX7 just destroys them any time we come to turn 5 or turn 8 after the big straight. With this, I manage to win more comfortably.

After a few more runs, my best time was a 7:11.672. I can probably get a better time if I can just get more consistent lap times in (and get a bit more lucky with traffic, as I had qute a bit of problems with AI cars blocking me off in turn 11), but for now, my right hand is a bit sore. I need some rest first.

He's from Brazil.. We're going international.. Btw can you please find one more member.. Needs to be from Romania.. I just watched some female handball because.. well because I was to lazy to switch channel and there was one really pretty romanian goalkeeper.. I would sell my friends so I can buy her presents :lol:

You really follow Tinkerbell's motto ........

αρχείο λήψης.jpeg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did a few more No Tune runs just now. Winning the this time around was a bit harder, as the GT-R showed up and was always right behind me. At one point we had a photo finish, with me just edging out the red R35 for the win by only 0.024s!

After another four or five tries, I got a much more consistent run in, got past the GT-R earlier than usual, and ended up with a time of 7:08.647. This was by far my best run, and I don't think I'll be able to improve on this time, but I might do some more runs tonight.

You really follow Tinkerbell's motto ........

View attachment 878945

:lol: :lol: :lol:

why do you joke when I finally found THE one.. not cool mi friend..

I stopped using social media now I need one to contact her :banghead::banghead:

but Ill wait little bit maybe I can find someone from Romania here :lol: Also I need new photos of myself but have to wait for nicer time to get tan.. So many problems my friend :lol::lol:

tenor.gif

Congratulations to all the winners and we'll done to @nostradavor2 on his 5th NO-TUNE win.

A big welcome to @CozmicDragon , hopefully you can get a camera or phone soon.

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 49

DIV 1
@nostradavor2 6:54.256
@paddycars1 6:56.164

DIV 2
@bjl23 6:56.566
@smoothbore12 6:57.386
@Thematic 7:08.205
@CozmicDragon 7:08.647*

--------------

GT200 PRO-AM

@paddycars1 5:28:.456
@smoothbore12 ² 5:31.274
@bjl23 ² 5:39.272
@Thematic ² 5:50.052

---------------

CHIC
RACE 1

@smoothbore12 5:06.932
@bjl23 5:07.878
@paddycars1 5:10.548
@lfm58 5:10.909
@nostradavor2 5:13.613
@RMan72 -

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#21

@skeagracing announce the winners when your ready.

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #7

Div 1
@paddycars1 1:02.612
@nostradavor2 1:04.328

Div 2
@Thematic 1:02.339
@smoothbore12 1:02.946
@bjl23 1:04.253

------------------

TROPHY'S

@Thematic
I EAT GTR'S FOR BREAKFAST

@nostradavor2
GEEZ YOUR GOOD

@bjl23
LET SOMEONE ELSE WIN

@skeagracing Haha I liked it too, watched it few times:lol:. There's also a picture on last page I made, can't copy it now for some reason, take a look. Shame that Citroen and Ford bumped into each other when I went to overtake them on outside. It would be perfect 4 car finish otherwise. While I was driving I also kind of hoped Viper and C5 Vette maybe will catch up and use slipstream (Viper was close for some time) and thought 6 cars would be insanity but it didn't happen.

Noel if you ever come to Europe let me know, I'd come to any track to have a lap with you.. promise:cheers:

@skeagracing Haha I liked it too, watched it few times:lol:. There's also a picture on last page I made, can't copy it now for some reason, take a look. Shame that Citroen and Ford bumped into each other when I went to overtake them on outside. It would be perfect 4 car finish otherwise. While I was driving I also kind of hoped Viper and C5 Vette maybe will catch up and use slipstream (Viper was close for some time) and thought 6 cars would be insanity but it didn't happen.

Noel if you ever come to Europe let me know, I'd come to any track to have a lap with you.. promise:cheers:
You gave me ton of homework at the racing school as what you said is very important to your race and others. I will be back with my report!!

HAPPY 50TH round challenge hub!

Thank you to everyone here (past and present) for making this possible, it has been a truly amazing experience for me.

The new format has started, go to the first post to see all the format changes.

As we say goodbye to the MGF CHALLENGE, @lfm58 has had the honor to be the first to choose an event for the NO-TUNE challenge, starting with STREET CAR ROUND.

He has also designed the next USERS CHOICE event, he brings a little bit of GTS to the hub with the LEWIS HAMILTON TT

@skeagracing has said the next class is going to be harder then the RING.

Can @nostradavor2 put a stop to @paddycars1 run in the MISSIONS? He will need to win the next mission.

TOUR DA NASCAR race 2 is here, @smoothbore12 and @paddycars1 please check your weight penalties.

And check out posts 4 and 5 as they have changed.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the winners and an extra bravo for @nostradavor2 for his outstanding control race he had at school .
I would never be able to finish that way , amazing Mr Tinkerbell.

I whish i could see Bryce face when @lfm58 announce the track that will take place the user choise event :lol:

As about weight i suppose that weight must be at zero point and not where we like it ,am i right @bjl23 ?
Hope that @RMan72 is just busy and nothing else happening .
Looking forward for our new friend participation and @Racin510s .
Here is my ugly run where the vid title says what you're about to see

PS
Under a bit heavy drugs my back showing a bit improvement.

@skeagracing , sorry Master but there is nothing harder than the Ring .

Last edited:
I noticed that Luca always comes up with great events. I just don't think Ill grind to buy that car.

Come on Tinkerbell , when you are searching the tv to find among Romanian girls for THE ONE .....that made your heart " explode " ( or any other part , doesn't matter :lol: ) you can put your bspec bob to grid at like the wind and every 4.30 reload it again.
A GTR black mask will do it easy full powered.
Am also curious if i will be more or less than 30sec. Behind :lol:
Hopefully after Noel's last school it will be easier for me and maybe i learn all the track this time.
Am waiting also @Thematic to " shine" on this since without SRF on is very strong and he prove that many times at mission challenges .

@bjl23 this no tune is gonna be nightmare , i remember when i was trying to design an event and choose London reverse ,just quit the idea from the first lap. :lol:

ok Ill try.. there's 2 weeks time.. thing is I sold all my cars since Im playing both 5 and 6 and have 400 different cars in 5 only ones left in 6 are diablo gt, diablo gt2 since they are not in 5 and NASCAR sincenI need itnfor 2 more rounds :irked:
I can grind red bull thing but it's really boring to drive it.. I had Huayra that did it in less 4 mins but sold that too

edit.. I just saw it's London reverse in no tune.. how does that fit into German event I have no idea..

edit2.. @lfm58 I know this event is probably from gts.. what time do you have to beat there to beat hamilton?

Last edited:
@bjl23 this no tune is gonna be nightmare , i remember when i was trying to design an event and choose London reverse ,just quit the idea from the first lap
You said that last time we where there and it turned at to be fun, just don't hit those magnetic walls.

edit.. I just saw it's London reverse in no tune.. how does that fit into German event I have no idea
I thought the same thing to, are there 3 German tracks?

PS, the Toyota supra is great the for LIKE THE WIND race. And don't forget we need a lot of money for the next CHIC, I hope you didn't sell the corvette from the last SKEAG RACING SCHOOL because your going to need it.

Back