THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
THANKS @lfm58 for the clearance .

I was a bit surprised ( can't hide it) from @bjl23 time at CHIC challenge and seems my back feel significantly better from last days and -hopefully -Mary was out for some shopping so i test it with the 75 kilos penalty.
I don't know how to explain that, but the car felt more comfortable and controllable :crazy:
Just did 3 runs ,first was at 53s second on what is next at pic and from curiosity i run this empty of weight and and was only 1.5 sec !!!! faster.
Perhaps the physics and the deployment of aids make the difference with the weight added and what is quite noticeable ,is that way less rear slind occur when the car accelerate from lower speed.
All laps at 3 races was without any corkskrew cut and deffinetly there is a room to bust the 50s after some training and without the last lap course .
Approximately i need about 40 sec. to cross the 2 meter from bed to take a shot ,vid is out of question right now since i have to do many more to set the tab right but i will prepare one for sure next time.

Chic entry
IMG_20200107_105248.jpg

PS
I feel soooo good today cause my back is much better today ,at least i can walk without the fear to fall down , to get up is another story but i shortened the needed time a lot :lol:

Last edited:
have you seen this

i though its funny

sorry for off topic but I guess aim well known for that.. since im already off I was transfering some photos and found one of my Alfa 156 which I bought in 2007.. sold in 2015..I still miss this car.. There are better photos but can't find them atm

image%3A1249.jpg

tc still 0 and display off

edit.. had half hour to play.. not aggressive at all.. will need more time to improve because it's more difficult to finish if I push hard.. well obviously..

Attachments

• IMG_20200107_161713~2.jpg
    IMG_20200107_161713~2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Might be a bit off topic but l want to express my sympathy and i pray to stop that tremendous disaster that hit Bryce country for so many weeks .
Its every day all over the world news and seems a disaster without an end.
Hope God help them .
Am not a type of " green" guy , but my heart grasp facing such a terrible disaster and i see it every single day for weeks now.
Univers make your conspiracy to stop that .

Thank you guys, I'm safe for now. It is a horrible thing to with so many life's lost and so many homes lost.

The fires in NEW SOUTH WALES and VICTORIA are no where near me as I live in South Australia,
Screenshot_20200108-071119.png

And there are fires on KANGAROO ISLAND which has burnt over half the island
Screenshot_20200108-071127.png

I live where the blue dot.

Every day when the weather hits 40 degree Celsius new fires start, (it's 41 tomorrow)
We did have a bush fires about 2 weeks ago about 20km form our house.

Paddy you are way too fast for me on the Ring. Don't worry about CHiC.. I have to go tomorrow to southern Croatia for some time, don't even know if I'll come back to finish this round. Probably will, but just to warn you it is a possibility to stay longer time (10 days or something like that).. will update...

LEADERBOARD
Update

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 50

DIV 1
@nostradavor2 2:50.826
@paddycars1 3:07.303

DIV 2
@CozmicDragon 2:55.825
@Thematic 2:56.696
@bjl23 3:03.606

--------------

LEWIS HAMILTON TT

@paddycars1 5:52.998
@nostradavor2 5:58.667
@Thematic 6:06.397

---------------

CHIC
RACE 2

@paddycars1 5:48.873
@smoothbore12 5:51.668
@bjl23 5:52.144
@lfm58
@nostradavor2
@RMan72

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#22

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #7

Div 1
@paddycars1 1:42.230
@nostradavor2

Div 2
@Thematic straight to the final

@smoothbore12
@bjl23

------------------

Hey guys,
After some more tests with @paddycars1, div 1 players can now use SM tyres for the TOUR DA NASCAR.

Fair enough boss .👍
Damn i miss Boogeyman ........:boggled:

After completing yesterday @skeagracing school i took a more careful look at his vid whith triumph and realize that he runs this on CS tyres .
I was wondering why he spoil the look of that retro car with the huge aero at the rear ...... till i try to drive this car on a free run.
My conclusion ?
The car runs like :crazy:
Braking is like :scared: X :scared:
And overall performance is like. :banghead:🤬:banghead:.
If you add that you have to race against the AI and avoid to hit..... them and the walls ...... The first thought that comes to mind is : ok now we're faqed up.
Trying to brake on the first right with the car at full speed ,make a jump from the roof of a two-story building to be a piece of cake.
Noel , with what dream you wake up and prepare this ? :confused:

No work means a lot of free time .
So i take my time at no tune in two sessions ,the one in the morning was good but at noon was brilliant.
Also my back is getting better ( you can't imagine how i feel after this sock) and hope to start work at Monday.

Anyway back to our stuff
Mission first
IMG_20200109_210710.jpg

And no tune

I film this cause i can't believe it either :boggled:

No work means a lot of free time .
So i take my time at no tune in two sessions ,the one in the morning was good but at noon was brilliant.
Also my back is getting better ( you can't imagine how i feel after this sock) and hope to start work at Monday.

Anyway back to our stuff
Mission first
View attachment 880468

And no tune

I film this cause i can't believe it either :boggled:

Is @RMan72 giving you his times again. :lol:
@smoothbore12 in div 1 soon :confused: :lol:

Is @RMan72 giving you his times again. :lol:
@smoothbore12 in div 1 soon :confused: :lol:

I don't know what the hell happened there :confused:
After i learn to take the first turn " right" i was reloading the field to find what suits me better and this was the
slowest one .
If you manage the first left with the car almost licking the inside barrier you can catch any car midway through the next left and pass it before braking for the second one.
The field was helpful cause at 1.5 laps i was first .
I don't think i can copy that again but at the mission there is definitely room for improvement since i left my ghost behind but always passes me right after the damn S no matter how far behind is .
Need to " attack" instead of " holding" it from the fear of failure .
I wait div 1 at 41s on this .

@smoothbore12 I think div1 guys can do faster a lot. I actually tried for 5 times at least but London has a lot of sharp corners and the car handles great so playing with joystick can probably be advantage on this track since I was probably braking to much and went around corners smoothly. But regardless I think you are fast enough to compete with us, if Bryce puts enough effort, I think he's also so since we have less"traffic" here lately, maybe we should be all the same league. it's just my opinion, not saying that we need to do this. I'll probably be back before the end of the round to finish the events and to create events @bjl23 sorry for waiting, didn't have time to test anything before I went.

@smoothbore12 I think div1 guys can do faster a lot. I actually tried for 5 times at least but London has a lot of sharp corners and the car handles great so playing with joystick can probably be advantage on this track since I was probably braking to much and went around corners smoothly. But regardless I think you are fast enough to compete with us, if Bryce puts enough effort, I think he's also so since we have less"traffic" here lately, maybe we should be all the same league. it's just my opinion, not saying that we need to do this. I'll probably be back before the end of the round to finish the events and to create events @bjl23 sorry for waiting, didn't have time to test anything before I went.
When the challenge hub first started we where all in the same division but @RMan72 and @lfm58 hogged all the victories:lol:, @smoothbore12, @Racin510s and myself where so far behind I started division 2, latey I have thought that maybe we should go back to 1 division since the lack of div 1 entries in the last couple of rounds. If that was to happen the div 1 guys would use a tyre less.

Last edited:

Deffinetly div1 can go faster ,just need the right field or speed to get rid of the traffic .
Ill never be that fast to promote my self as a div1 player especially with a pad but am ok with that.
Just feels good when you searching your limits and pass them no matter winning or losing .
Not to mention that i feel happy when my teammates here pass me and happens to be the cause for that.
We can't have it all but since we enjoy it , that's count the most and of course i have the chance to tease you from time to time.

Mission update
IMG_20200109_211659.jpg

CHIC nascar tour

I don't think that there's gonna follow an update of any kind to what i play till now.
Time to start the :banghead: with the Ring and the twichy Sauber.
After nascar i change to Sauber and i try only one lap ,from the monster to the wild beast .
I did only one lap with countless of's and spins and quit.
Need to check again driving options if i was on right tyres and TC at 2 and damn ..... I was .
The difference between the heavy nascar and the Sauber was so huge that it was impossible to drive her.
Have a nice weekend guys.

Edit
At Chic i miss once the Corkskrew and that might cost me an entrance at 56 but am not complaining ,i start testing on 27s and loaded i reach 25s high and 26s on race which is quite good.

Last edited:

iB International B:GT All-Star Championship:Race2. Apricot Hill Raceway. RUF CTR2 1996. Tune by me. Clean race. No aids. Total time 7:28.108. Fast lap 1:21.647. Pass for the win over the McLaren F1 on lap 2 at start/finish line. Winning margin 14:317.
This is the car that I was going to run at the school until I found the Z-28. I anybody has an idea so we can run the RUF at another track/school please let me know?

Last edited:

iB International B:GT All-Star Championship:Race2. Apricot Hill Raceway. RUF CTR2 1996. Tune by me. Clean race. No aids. Total time 7:28.108. Fast lap 1:21.647. Pass for the win over the McLaren F1 on lap 2 at start/finish line. Winning margin 14:317.
This is the car that I was going to run at the school until I found the Z-28. I anybody has an idea so we can run the RUF at another track/school please let me know?

Hmmmm , Willow springs first and Indy road course second.

By the way : amazing feeling driving the Z-28 .
Thanks for the opportunity Master ,i had forgotten how good was.

Am fine ( almost) and i just vote according my preferences .
No traffic as usual and am ready to put fire for a barbeque since the weather is not to cold .
For all those who are about to eat ...... Bon appetite .
And for those who drink....... Gia mas .
What about us who are about to go to bed because they have had to much to drink and have work tomorrow.

PS what are you cooking?

Back