THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
he was on SS..you can see in his pics.. I know Bryce told him to be div1 but am not sure if he thought about missions only or overall..

btw I saw SL65 AMG Black Series in Zagreb, I don't like Mercedes cars very much but this one is proper monster. @skeagracing Have you ever got to drive that one?

edit.. do we all do no tune srflesly? i couldn't spell it? :lol:

edit2.. Bryce mate not that its very important but I was at LiGHTS CAMERA ACTION 8/10 before last 2 vids :P
And I have 6 No tune wins :P

edit3.. @smoothbore12 Audi is by far worst car from 4 in the pool at least IMO.. Thanks for however else voted for BmW but we ended up 1 vote down :(

Thanks for letting me know about the no-tune wins, as for the videos, the one you do on other games or the crossover cup don't count. I know I'm ruthless :D

CHIC
I do like this car, don't hate me for that :D
Love the track
IMAG0020.jpg

CHIC
I do like this car, don't hate me for that :D
Love the track
View attachment 888313

Hmmmm ,why i don't believe you ?
Cause you're always a sneaky son of a gun :lol:
I just play this once yesterday and wrote a 8.27 full of errors ,slides , grass , etc and 3 rd lap slower than first .
So deffinetly you can go faster , enough i can say.
You just throw the bate to catch some fish :lol:

This audi has the habit to spin rear wheels even with TC plus is understeer to much .
Without TC is 🤬 ,reminds me Art Morrison that can spin rear wheels even with TC on 5 .
@Thematic deffinetly run this on SS and considering he didn't use SRF looks like heroic effort to bring that home .
At least the Phoenix one has more downforce at the back.
Bloody Bryce ,always like weird cars :lol:

Hmmmm ,why i don't believe you ?
Cause you're always a sneaky son of a gun :lol:
I just play this once yesterday and wrote a 8.27 full of errors ,slides , grass , etc and 3 rd lap slower than first .
So deffinetly you can go faster , enough i can say.
You just throw the bate to catch some fish :lol:

This audi has the habit to spin rear wheels even with TC plus is understeer to much .
Without TC is 🤬 ,reminds me Art Morrison that can spin rear wheels even with TC on 5 .
@Thematic deffinetly run this on SS and considering he didn't use SRF looks like heroic effort to bring that home .
At least the Phoenix one has more downforce at the back.
Bloody Bryce ,always like weird cars :lol:
I had the Audi TC 0 and is was good for me, maybe I just know how to drive. ;)

(The results presented here are withdrawn as they are not eligible according to the rules)
52./No Tune

For over a hundred km I got nothing. I then did my still standing pb T1 of just a little over 15.1 which ended up being a quicker lap by about 30 ms. The next lap was a shoot-the-proof crawl but as soon as lap 4 was not "blue", but 1 ms faster than what I posted last, while lap 5 had a decent T1 of about 15.15 and gave me the
[1:00.415]
ch_nt_madmin_result.jpg

I kept fouling the sector two right into the climb today, and I think even that was not quite as good then as on that lap 1.
YMMV, but at least for this lap I went down to first gear, which helped me find a better line through the last turn. I stress it may not be the quick way, but it's at least what I needed then: I had seen the ghost leave me behind many times before, today.

One_More.jpg

Last edited:
I tried No tune w no aids (abs1) and it's very frustrating to be honest.. I did best 1:00.1**..Its a track with 3 corners but it's really difficult to get them all 3 good enough which is really annoying.. I think adjusting BB could help little bit (what Bb do you guys use?) but still..
I can get T1 14.8 fastest so I think with no. aids something like 59.5 is doable but I really don't know if I'll have will power to do it..

Wheel users deffinetly have an advantage on turn 3 at no tune ,is the turn you gain or loose over your ghost.
Must be to the " spot " and you must have smooth entry .
Of course that means that you have to take perfect each time the last one ,if slide occurs then as Gladiator often says : Ciao.
Just from curiosity i try with SRF and hit a 59.5 and in a good run after that i left way far my ghost after turn 3 but i skrew it very much at the last one .
Anyway whats SRFLESS count and feels good to " push" @Thematic which i believe is matter of time to pass me , just fractions for an earlier throttle hit or few meters late braking.

@bjl23 you get out your tongue and said big words mate .

Chic
IMG_20200206_201954.jpg

It takes more and even more than more improvement according to my fastest lap but you must go faultless and take no prisoners mod.
Looking forward Bryce for your answer .....
But am sure that at the end there will be only one ..... Me of course :D

Ps
The run was with SRF on , without it i really can't put a decent lap , 4 laps ? Is out of question , terrible behaviour ,like is two different pieces and its end doing his own thing .

Tinkerbell my BB is 6-4 , usually give more in the back but i found that a bit earlier braking help me more at first turn to avoid slide so i gave more stoping power at front ,to loose more speed before let it roll. Besides that with more brake power at the rear ,slides all together and didn't put the back out .

Last edited:
I have my BB on the default setting in the no-tune, since we can't adjust it when using the courtesy car. :odd:
Faq ...... I didn't use the courtesy car , so all this is waisted time .... :banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead:
Sorry guys didn't even notice that ,plus i change oil , i skrew it totally.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Bloody Smooth ,always skrew something .
And i thought that i made progress without SRF .... Progress my a.s.s.
Sorry guys once again .

Last edited:
Yes, I definitely used the courtesy car. I double checked before even attempting this.
(Although I did accidentally do a 20 lap run on the normal layout of Madrid Mini instead of the reverse variant, the fastest time there ended up being slower than the final time I posted, which was done on the correct track, so it didn't matter anyway)

52./No Tune

I established early on that a sub 61 second lap is a keeper. Got a 1:01.009 so soon that I didn't even shoot it. After that it was about 300 km of grinding, including the part where I went to see from a replay what the T1 was, upon which the game decided that comfort tyres are fine for that car and I didn't notice it for 20 or 30 minutes. I agree, but geese. At least I did better than I could hope for without a good night's sleep:
[1:00.899]

ch_nt_madmin_result.jpg
Yes, it's edited :P

52./Inv 1 *BLD KIBBLES..*
36 min 19.197 seconds - 7 min 1.397 s - 7 min 9.221 s = 22 min 8.579 s

ch_inv1_bkafs_result.jpg

52./Inv 2 (@ Silverstone GP)
[8:24.737]
ch_inv2_sil_result.jpg

r8r8.jpg
Halfway / Start of third lap

I've changed the objective for the BLOODY KIDS ALWAYS FORGET SOMETHING to fastest time because the person with the fastest time will win anyway. This will us working at how much we beat the time by.

Also if nostradavor2 is the only div 1 entrant this round I will merge the two divisions together, but the div 1 guys will have a handicap.
Any ideas what that should be?

Also if nostradavor2 is the only div 1 entrant this round I will merge the two divisions together, but the div 1 guys will have a handicap.
Any ideas what that should be?
So if we have
x = amount of performance points to subtract in D1
Now if those points are taken

1. If possible, by power reduction
2. Otherwise middle position ballast,

then the powerful cars will retain a good torque, and the handicap should be relatively smaller for tracks with low average speed because the (+) acceleration would not be affected as much.
A more balanced way might be

1. If possible, x/2 by power reduction and
2. x/2 by mp ballast, otherwise x by mp ballast.

But I didn't test any of this as such. As to the value of x, are we just going to make it very obvious that D1 is a different beast? Then x might be between 12 and 16 and the latter / two-way option mostly moot. A believable handicap may be too much work when forming new events. For example, the Weekly Race Series had/has a veritable operation keeping that going.

:ill:

So if we have
x = amount of performance points to subtract in D1
Now if those points are taken

1. If possible, by power reduction
2. Otherwise middle position ballast,

then the powerful cars will retain a good torque, and the handicap should be relatively smaller for tracks with low average speed because the (+) acceleration would not be affected as much.
A more balanced way might be

1. If possible, x/2 by power reduction and
2. x/2 by mp ballast, otherwise x by mp ballast.

But I didn't test any of this as such. As to the value of x, are we just going to make it very obvious that D1 is a different beast? Then x might be between 12 and 16 and the latter / two-way option mostly moot. A believable handicap may be too much work when forming new events. For example, the Weekly Race Series had/has a veritable operation keeping that going.

:ill:
Trying to figure out the valve of X will be the hard part.
I've seen the weekly race series does a
handicap system as well, I've been meaning to ask them how they do there's.
With I'll do now.

Wow !!! @Thematic went better with the courtesy car while am struggling to get sub 61 sec.
Did that 2 times with best 1.00.890 .
Way far and the worst part is that ill give Bryce the " right" to have party on me :rolleyes:
I imagine the smile on his face now holding a beer in his right hand ........

As for bloody kids just run this one time and didn't even take a shot ,first was 7.28 and sec 7.13 ,i was on limit with gearing and perhaps this one needs a clever way to use NOS but i won't run it again.
My only hope this round is to carry the full weight penalty for the next round with the Audi .

Have a good weekend all .

compared to gt6 it looks bad honestly.. driving with a wheel also feels horrible.. it sounds better (not more realistic, just better) and is fun in arcadish way.. so overall not bad but not very good either.

as far as my comment, I just read it.. it wasn't meant to sound dramatic :lol: Im not really like that.. That's exactly what I meant to say that I'd like for us to stay together in GT7 and the ones who aren't on ps3 anymore come here for some chat once i a while or whatever.. I already miss Paddy :lol:
I got the ps3 sorted I just put air duster in the disk drive and that got the lens clean:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back