THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
My editing was in vain. :(

Just had one more about an hour session late noon , mostly cause i can stand the idea of Bryce ,smiling and drinking beers celebrating his win upon us.
I might didn't pass him but i think am close to scare him :odd:

IMG_20200208_202151.jpg

IMG_20200208_202104.jpg

Although since The boss if familiar with sneaky manners :lol: ,he won't reveal any improvement till last minute .
But i like to put him try for it :D

Of course ill take my blood back on the Audi he loves so much ,i will leave him with the " can" since is 4 laps and not one ;) .

Welcome back @paddycars1

@smoothbore12 I have nothing up my sleeve...... yet.
@CozmicDragon is winning the round so far.

I had another thought on merging the two divisions what if the div 1 guys used a tyre less like the CHIC is, the first round of the CHIC will be a good indicator if that will work.

Its depending on the car i guess and i think tyres on same category has less difference than tyres from two different categories.
SH from SM must be less in advantage that CS from SH etc. or at least that is my impression so far since i didn't realy test it to extract a more realistic conclusion .
SRF use or not on the other hand is also difficult to judge , i can't hide once again that at Chic challenge i wouldn't be able to run a single lap without it but with the Ruf for example didn't have promplems to do it.

I think especially for stock car that a bit lower pp or an extra weight is more fair than a tyre less and that according to the total amount of power and the character of the car.

As about the running no tune for sure @CozmicDragon is in first place and i think he secure his first win , still i don't know if SRF was on or not but doesn't bother since my purpose was training for crossovers and second to see if i can much @Thematic which always kick our a.s.s. when its about missions :indiff: that SRF don't exist.

Have a good Sunday all and because am a good guy ill eat one souvlaki for each of you today since barbeque occurs ;)

As mission KOs became larger and faster the frustrating factor increase .
You got to make improvements bit by bit , and for last after countless times comes the very last part that you play it a lot less and its its harder part since many times turns to be annoying seeing you ghost behind and skrew it up .
A bit crazy car that Citroen and at the beginning was hard even to gold it.
Trial and error ,trial end error and goes on .

Anyway this what i got till now and ill be happy if i can get closer to @Thematic which seems he found a way to deal with the last part frontrunner which i hit him enough for today .

IMG_20200209_121612.jpg

downloadfile.jpg

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 52

DIV 1
@paddycars1 1:00.439
@nostradavor2 1:00.575

DIV 2
@CozmicDragon 1:00.381
@bjl23 1:00.615
@smoothbore12 1:00.698
@Thematic 1:00.899

--------------

BLOODY KIDS ALWAYS FORGET SOMETHING

@Thematic 14:10.618

---------------

CHIC
RACE 1

@smoothbore12 8:19.293
@paddycars1 8:22.987
@Thematic 8:24.737
@bjl23 8:26.752

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#24

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #8

Div 1
@paddycars1 49.095
@Thematic 49.672

Div 2

------------------

I couldn't avoid the temptation to shoot some laps with the Ruf ctr .
The car is outstanding when it comes to " joy" factor .
TC of and screaming for traction while can stand almost any abuse , sliding at first corner and still over 180 mph . Tyre indicator still red at the straight of second lap end !!

PS
Master Noel will take my license after that ,but hope that nobody tell him.

Last edited:
I couldn't avoid the temptation to shoot some laps with the Ruf ctr .
The car is outstanding when it comes to " joy" factor .
TC of and screaming for traction while can stand almost any abuse , sliding at first corner and still over 180 mph . Tyre indicator still red at the straight of second lap end !!

PS
Master Noel will take my license after that ,but hope that nobody tell him.

I will only accept the first video that you submit. No I will not take your Lic. away good buddy:lol:. Big hug!

Last edited:
Babis really likes to smoke his tyres :lol: enjoy my friend   :cheers: :lol:

I think I pushed my bodyninto to much by starting heavy preparations for summer shape.. Got fever today :banghead::banghead:
In 31 years I wasn't sick as much as last 1 year alone :banghead: Maybe the body is telling me to. chill down little bit 🤬

iA International A:Rain Masters: Circuit de La Sarthe: Race 2. 2 lap race.
Fast lap 4:09.843 Total time . Winning margin over the FXX
09.470. Pass for the win on lap 2 over the FXX at corner Virage du
Tertre Rouge. Same corner pass as the Corvette and not much different
in the times either.

I like that car at least more than 04 vette .
Its the rain frustrating ,at least not be and the car .
We will wait what will be at the end .

Back