@skeagracing your winners please

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 2, HOLE 1

------------------

TROPHIES

@bjl23, @smoothbore12, @RMan72, @Thematic
TRIPLE CROWN

SkeagRacingSchool with the Ford GT 5. One amazing race. And the winners are in P1 @RMan72 in P2 @smoothbore12 and in P3 @Racin510s. Thank you duddes for you comments about the car and track combo. You all said the harder the race the more I like it. Next stop will be International B: Historic Car Race 1; Race Car 1969 Camaro Race Car at Cote d' Azur Monaco. You got your hard "RACE":cheers:.

Here is my GT school run where except GT5 you can see me and my closet lines cause was filmed in daylight and sunny day .

Well done to all ,Sniper touch a new world record in Goodwood ,@Failmaster21 glad to see you participating .
The Saint took the holy Crown while Boogeyman remind us again why you never provoke .... The Boogeyman.
Surprised why nobody use CM tyres on the back of Lancia to " cut " understeer effect.
Same surprise felt driving the S2000 :ouch: everybody was way faster than me .
Have a good week guys ,for me it will be difficult since i have to leave for few days ( perhaps Thursday) and is gonna be " heavy " one.

Here is my GT school run where except GT5 you can see me and my closet lines cause was filmed in daylight and sunny day .

Well done to all ,Sniper touch a new world record in Goodwood ,@Failmaster21 glad to see you participating .
The Saint took the holy Crown while Boogeyman remind us again why you never provoke .... The Boogeyman.
Surprised why nobody use CM tyres on the back of Lancia to " cut " understeer effect.
Same surprise felt driving the S2000 :ouch: everybody was way faster than me .
Have a good week guys ,for me it will be difficult since i have to leave for few days ( perhaps Thursday) and is gonna be " heavy " one.

didn't know you could do that? the CMs anyways

SkeagRacingSchool with the Ford GT 5. One amazing race. And the winners are in P1 @RMan72 in P2 @smoothbore12 and in P3 @Racin510s. Thank you duddes for you comments about the car and track combo. You all said the harder the race the more I like it. Next stop will be International B: Historic Car Race 1; Race Car 1969 Camaro Race Car at Cote d' Azur Monaco. You got your hard "RACE":cheers:.
Here was my entry for Noel's school, I made life difficult by leaving the engine stock apart from an oil change. AI were really quick on the straights but never used the down force to good effect in the corners. Another tough but fun challenge set by Noel :cheers:

Well done to all who took up the challenge

Drivers, start your engines!

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway.jpg

Welcome to NASCAR, the series that shows you that oval racing is a lot more than simply turning left for three hours.

While these cars are quite fast, they're also very heavy, so you need to be mindful of exactly how to take each corner. If you go even 1 km/h too fast, there's a wall waiting for you.

The key to success here is to make the most out of laps 1 and 2 - That's all the slipstream you're going to get this race, as the AI is very slow. I used an oil change, but even the Div 1 guys who can't use it should be in first place before the end of Lap 2.

You don't need to brake for turns 1 and 2, you can just lift off there - But be careful not to get back on the power too early or the car's massive weight will cause you to understeer into a wall. But turns 3 and 4 are a lot tighter since this is an egg-shaped oval, so you'll need to brake there. On Lap 1 you can probably get away with staying in fourth gear, but once you're out of the slipstream, downshifting to third will give you better acceleration on the front straight.

There's a big problem with this race, though, and that's the fact that GT6 lacks one of the most important parts of NASCAR: The spotter. I found myself getting spun by AI cars I couldn't see quite a lot in this race. You really have to be careful and keep an eye around you, or the lack of a spotter is really going to come back and bite you.

I did quite a few runs here, though most of them ended in the wall after an AI car spun me out, or after I accelerated too early out of turn 2. Only four made it to the checkered flag, with the best of them being a 3:09.062.

upload_2020-5-25_13-56-35.png

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm doing a clean out of the trophies.
The trophies below will come to an end when round 61 finishers, so if you want them get in quick.

I EAT GTR's FOR BREAKFAST
I EAT GTR's FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER
5 UNDER 5
PIT LANE PENALTY
THEY SEE ME ROLLING

It's not all bad news, 4 new trophies have been added for the carlympics.

OLYMPIAN - enter in a carlympics event
BRONZE MEDAL - get a bronze medal in a carlympics event
SILVER MEDAL - get a silver medal in a carlympics event
GOLD MEDAL - get a gold medal in a carlympics event

I took a car with the + logo and number #24 from the stockyard and into the garage. That can only mean...
60./No Tune
3:09.057
After a short session last night, I managed to stay away from the inside (stay away!) and all the trunks today in what was the third attempt this year at least, with the fourth race only being 437 ms quicker. So I think I'll move on to other things. It depends on the car but in this case, from memory, this merry-go-round is slightly better than Indy or the tri-oval. Not too much braking or too high speed.

edit: Since I did eventually notice it myself, I have to say that CozmicDragon had a similar time here.

Attachments

• notune_finish_line.jpg
    notune_finish_line.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 7
  • notune_result.jpg
    notune_result.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Z28 at Monaco anyone?
View attachment 924680 View attachment 924681
Flat out into the swimming pool section, nothing better than getting it right

I understand exactly what you mean ......
Pity that can't take part this time :indiff:
Have to go to an island for work and i doubt if i can be back till end of next week .
The only run i try today is Goodwood and is the only low record i have from a old challenge ( king of the hub) with Barnavas.
Thought t will be very difficult to copy my old record and i guess is better to stop there
IMG_20200527_200358.jpg

But then i decided to give me 15 more minutes
IMG_20200527_200754.jpg

Until miracle happens
IMG_20200527_201546.jpg

PS
@bjl23 i will have next round challenges tomorrow ......
I might try a bit of Olympics tomorrow just to take part since i don't think that i could race something else.

Unfortunately tomorrow morning il be gone ......
Hope to be back next weekend and ill take the tab with me if i find a wi fi to keep touch as a spectator.
I find some time today for the Olympics before put in order what ill take with me.
First i start the Long jump and i was wondering how the " faq" i get the gold there with 3517m.:confused:
Anyway ,AT gearing and not too slow after half an hour of experiment i get there.
IMG_20200528_182314.jpg

That left me some time to run 3 times the other Olympic part
IMG_20200528_184833.jpg

Thats my racing action for that round guys , hope to be back soon ,have a good time all .

PS
Not forget to mention that at no tune my chances for something good was very ( very- very) limited this time that for i i didn't even try it for second time ,never wrote a lap in front at 36 as Saint did and perhaps and Snow white since they are almost identical times both.
Great run guys and is not an excuse that am leaving 👍
See you soon.

Unfortunately tomorrow morning il be gone ......
Hope to be back next weekend and ill take the tab with me if i find a wi fi to keep touch as a spectator.
I find some time today for the Olympics before put in order what ill take with me.
First i start the Long jump and i was wondering how the " faq" i get the gold there with 3517m.:confused:
Anyway ,AT gearing and not too slow after half an hour of experiment i get there.
View attachment 924974

That left me some time to run 3 times the other Olympic part
View attachment 924978

Thats my racing action for that round guys , hope to be back soon ,have a good time all .

PS
Not forget to mention that at no tune my chances for something good was very ( very- very) limited this time that for i i didn't even try it for second time ,never wrote a lap in front at 36 as Saint did and perhaps and Snow white since they are almost identical times both.
Great run guys and is not an excuse that am leaving 👍
See you soon.
Do Monaco with the Camaro Z28 race car before you go:cheers:

I'm assuming
Kart Before The Nords
can have time progression set to anything. Even for division 1. Nice one!

Through smoke...
cf.jpg
and smoke ("simultaneous shooting").
cf2.jpg

So I had three races by now, in the first I did two mistakes but nothing like above. Finished second.

Then improved twice: 8:07.643.

I did try a direct/regular/obsolete kart once, for 10 minutes and indoors. :D

edit: Okay the name is referencing
the X-BOW that's also up
, well done.

Attachments

• kartbefo_result.jpg
    kartbefo_result.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
The boogieman likes the dark doesn't he?

The " virus " make him a bit of daywalker these days :lol:
Today i get the time and the code for wifi ,tired but cool also .
I can't compete but i i will be back with more " appetite " i guess.
I was wondering the same Bryce first time i did no tune ..... How the hell i could get 3 sec down to catch those daimons ?.... I can't ,so i leave it and just race what i could.

Tomorrow might be a lighter day and have more free time and might upload some pics from the island of kythyra .
Kisses to all ,am gonna " fix" my self for the next hour see you later.

Edit
At Goodwood you brake ONLY once and that must be almost a " tap " to get you right on the corner after the bridge ,and might need a small lift of after the " dark complex " S .
Any small touch and your ghost vanished.
Needed more than 100 khm to get the right speed after the only brake and till then only full throttle from the start.
Lower your steering sensitivity if is too high ( 2-3 its nice) .

Last edited:
LONG JUMP
After a **** load of runs,
IMAG0205.jpg

So close to @smoothbore12 :banghead:.

KARTS OF THE NORD
I just wanted to give this a go knowing I was going to suck at this, and I was right.
IMAG0207.jpg

I noticed that PD put some long grass around the track so I decided to mow the lawn a few times, I also tested out the structural integrity of the walls as well.
There was a massive pile up at the start of the race, I think every Kart was involved.

And a view of the crash form P1

LONG JUMP
After a **** load of runs,
View attachment 925740
So close to @smoothbore12 :banghead:.

KARTS OF THE NORD
I just wanted to give this a go knowing I was going to suck at this, and I was right.
View attachment 925741
I noticed that PD put some long grass around the track so I decided to mow the lawn a few times, I also tested out the structural integrity of the walls as well.
There was a massive pile up at the start of the race, I think every Kart was involved.

And a view of the crash form P1

You need to avoid the kerbs at the Nord, the Karts don't like them at all.

Back