THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
NO-TUNE: Hey @slybynight my pants are down a bit :).
My Great Capture Screenshot 2020-07-29 11-31-00.png

My Great Capture Screenshot 2020-07-29 11-32-15.png

I won't be able to do anything else this week as my controller just died.

After playing through Ori and the Blind Forest on PC with it in the beginning of July, my X button started getting stuck every now and then, but it sometimes could get unstuck. Not this time. That button is stuck for good now, and the controller is basically unusable.

I can't get another controller until Monday at the earliest, and since my PS3 only came with this one controller because it was only ever intended for myself, I can't really use my PS3 until then.

EDIT: I talked to the store that sold me the PS3 and managed to get a new controller. It might arrive today, still (even though it's 5 pm and I doubt it's going to). Tomorrow morning at the latest. Since my PS3 is still within warranty, it will be cheaper than usual.

Last edited:
I tryed the no tune today I got 1:45.165 and was on for a low 1:44 until my tv tuned off I only get atleast an hour portel I'll get it fixed Friday:irked:
A very low 1:44 is about right I wish I could use Roof cam again because I am very quick using it, but with my eye trouble I have to go back to Exterior view cam because it is better for my eyes, so I just do my best and I don't want to destroy my eyes using Roof cam.

A very low 1:44 is about right I wish I could use Roof cam again because I am very quick using it, but with my eye trouble I have to go back to Exterior view cam because it is better for my eyes, so I just do my best and I don't want to destroy my eyes using Roof cam.
Am the same with roof cam but recently am trying bumper cam it's different but effective'do you think a 43 is possible fordlaser?

Am the same with roof cam but recently am trying bumper cam it's different but effective'do you think a 43 is possible fordlaser?
To get every corner right and driving manual is a possibility, but I don't use manual so I will never get in the 1:43s. I have found out that using exterior view cam for me, I always I get a slower lap time than any other view cam that I have used over the years. If I get everything right using exterior view cam I will get in the low 1:44s, and that is just about it for me.

To get every corner right and driving manual is a possibility, but I don't use manual so I will never get in the 1:43s. I have found out that using exterior view cam for me, I always I get a slower lap time than any other view cam that I have used over the years. If I get everything right using exterior view cam I will get in the low 1:44s, and that is just about it for me.
Yea true bro every turn perfect id say its possible a few hours maybe am just going to say the same a low 44 is what am expecting for the weekend how's the chocolate taste :lol:

What can I say? Ever since @paddycars1, @fordlaser and now inevitably the bogeyman have waltzed in here, swinging and slapping around their 1:44s like giant wet salamis... my mojo has completely abandoned me.
It's pathetic. I can't even bust a 1:48!
I've tried everything. Ginseng, chilli enema, monkey gland injections.., I've even tried BEHIND CAR VIEW!!! THAT is how desperate I have become! This is a new low for me.

I'm not going to be posting for a while.

There is someone I have to find and forgive.

Myself.

Last edited:
What can I say? Ever since @paddycars1, @fordlaser and now inevitably the bogeyman have waltzed in here, swinging and slapping around their 1:44s like giant wet salamis... my mojo has completely abandoned me.
It's pathetic. I can't even bust a 1:48!
I've tried everything. Ginseng, chilli enema, monkey gland injections.., I've even tried BEHIND CAR VIEW!!! THAT is how desperate I have become! This is a new low for me.

I'm not going to be posting for a while.

There is someone I have to find and forgive.

Myself.
Divison1 means .1 from each other in the hub events.you should not feel bad if your finding it a struggle keeping pace don't stop posting bro your an awsome driver very talented ds3 also so your sweet!

In 4 years time I will be 60 years old, and I will most likely end up in division 2 because of my times will be getting slower.
It's OK, Div 2 ain't so bad, I'm in it :D

@slybynight chin up mate, your still winning Div 2, your clearly a Div 1 player but you will stay in Div 2 for at least 1 more round just to make sure your Div 1 material. Unless you want to go straight into div 1 next round?

It's OK, Div 2 ain't so bad, I'm in it :D

@slybynight chin up mate, your still winning Div 2, your clearly a Div 1 player but you will stay in Div 2 for at least 1 more round just to make sure your Div 1 material. Unless you want to go straight into div 1 next round?
Is there a Div 4? Some sort of Junior Sunday School league? I'm serious, I can't go faster than 1:47 for the last 2 days. Its not beer either. I don't know what's happened, I cant find any technical reason but right now I am a million miles away from Div 1. Please keep me as far away as possible from those monsters. I'm scared of all of them.

Last edited:
Your still doing good hopefully that's not the case never the less flat to the mat:cheers:
I can not see myself at 60 being as fast as I am now because of my eyes, but a wonder drug might help me. I am not to bad but I wish I could use roof cam view again, but my health is more important. Yep pedal to the metal using exterior view cam and I just try my best mate :cheers:.

wow great to see all of you guys in here.. specially Paddy you dipstick :P we were worried about you.
I tried to drivs Monza but I did 2 laps and couldn't do more.. it's just too hot.. Sorry.. It'll be like that for probably 2-3 weeks and I'll be back as soon as I can.. I did high 45 but didn't bother to take a pic...
My car is done with paint job soon and will probably do 1 track day here in Croatia so that will probably be first you see from me if someone is interested.. We took apart whole car and put it back together and I have new Pirelli tyres on it... Wanted to put complete new customized exhaust too but didn't have money at this point..
Well maybe next year :)

Edit..
I made this, I promise, it's fun to watch, it's good for concentration and reflexes. Also I showed this to my gf and she said so what. what's different between this and you in real life lol

Last edited:
Back