1:48.348

Attachments

• notune_board.jpg
    notune_board.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 8
  • notune_result.jpg
    notune_result.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 4
Just a quick read of what happens here and just find the time to post since i was driving all night to catch the F boat to cross at the island :banghead:

Anyway " my troubles" but feels great to see some " lost sheep" among us again .
As about @slybynight i have few things to tell him .
Usually i warn new members not to become disappointed if they are not in position to follow or to lead the field here .
We're just making fun based on honesty and till now we're doing great no matter how old or young we are.
The "Fifth element" join us a bit " hot".
tumblr_mdym34rK931rb5iuho1_250.gif

After a while was trying to figure how things was here.....
BPK.gif

And soon enough realise that the grass on neighbor's area was a bit green....
tenor (9).gif

Ho much green ?
tenor (10).gif

So just don't let your moral to go down no matter what equipment you are on or whatever .
Letting out the " aliens" here just happened to have div 1 players that are among the top of the world and its not a shame to see their back.
So stop the grumble and grab the wheel.

Love you guys ,hope after 10 days to be back full throttle .
Kisses to all especially to Tinkerbell :boggled:

Just a quick read of what happens here and just find the time to post since i was driving all night to catch the F boat to cross at the island :banghead:

Anyway " my troubles" but feels great to see some " lost sheep" among us again .
As about @slybynight i have few things to tell him .
Usually i warn new members not to become disappointed if they are not in position to follow or to lead the field here .
We're just making fun based on honesty and till now we're doing great no matter how old or young we are.
The "Fifth element" join us a bit " hot".
View attachment 945381

After a while was trying to figure how things was here.....
View attachment 945382
And soon enough realise that the grass on neighbor's area was a bit green....
View attachment 945383
Ho much green ?
View attachment 945384

So just don't let your moral to go down no matter what equipment you are on or whatever .
Letting out the " aliens" here just happened to have div 1 players that are among the top of the world and its not a shame to see their back.
So stop the grumble and grab the wheel.

Love you guys ,hope after 10 days to be back full throttle .
Kisses to all especially to Tinkerbell :boggled:
Oh @smoothbore12, that is the best advisory summation of a situation, made contextually, with appropriate imagary, ever made, by anyone, ever!
True genius!
For that, my mojo, and avatar, are restored.

Last edited:
I'm 24 (well, almost 25 since my birthday is about a month from now).

Knowing this now makes me feel like a kid...

Don't worry Snow white about being the smaller of the gang , in case of brain you have way more than Tinkerbell :lol: or from me :sly: for example.
The way you write and cover an event is unique and bravo for such a young guy that you are.

Guys am not running any event since i can't but definitely i can warn you that the Faqen virus is growing fast again .
Here from 15-25 victims each day we reach the 110 in five days .
52...57....65...78...110 today.
So take a faqen good care of yourselves and your families .
Its not that you are going to die but definitely you can send others to the " trip" and till now nobody knows for sure what that " thing" can leave you as a gift in long term and that cause can " hit" too many areas in human bodies.

Be cool be safe and the guys above 50 fasten your seat belt ............... when you go to bed :confused:
Next Sunday am leaving from here no matter what :dopey: ,am gonna pick my kido and then ,sea , food,relax and Multi- pass ( where do i hear that before ? )

lHAntRO.gif

ONLY 24 HOURS LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 64

DIV 1
@RMan72 1:44.654
@paddycars1 1:44.870
@fordlaser 1:44.966

DIV 2
@slybynight 1:45.580
@smoothbore12 1:46.933
@bjl23 1:46.948
@CozmicDragon 1:47.603
@Thematic 1:48.348

--------------

360 NO SCOPE

@RMan72 P1 - .811
@smoothbore12 P1 - .236
@bjl23 P1 - .093
@Thematic P1 - .079

---------------

WINTER OLYMPICS

SLALOM
@Thematic 2:01.584
@bjl23 2:04.461

BOBSLEIGH
@Thematic 44.043
@RMan72 44.597
@bjl23 46.584

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#36

Please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 3, HOLE 3

Screenshot_20200802-091153~2.png

------------------

tenor.gif

1596414486335.jpg

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 64

DIV 1
@RMan72 1:44.654
@fordlaser 1:44.769
@paddycars1 1:44.870

DIV 2
@slybynight 1:45.580
@smoothbore12 1:46.933
@bjl23 1:46.948
@CozmicDragon 1:47.603
@Thematic 1:48.348

--------------

360 NO SCOPE

@RMan72 P1 - 1.999
@smoothbore12 P1 - .236
@bjl23 P1 - .093
@Thematic P1 - .079

---------------

WINTER OLYMPICS

SLALOM
@RMan72 1:54.741
@Thematic 2:01.584
@bjl23 2:04.461

BOBSLEIGH
@RMan72 43.197
@Thematic 44.043
@bjl23 46.584

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#36

@skeagracing your winners please

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 3, HOLE 3

Screenshot_20200803-094627~2.png

------------------

Thank you guys. It was a blast. I have been elated.. and I have been humbled. It has been emotional at times! I don't think I have the time to cover all events, so I will prob pick one per round at first. I am a bit scared of video, but prob without good reason, so it might take me a couple of rounds to enter the school. But having said that .. i really want to! But overall, thanks for making me feel so welcome.

Thank you guys. It was a blast. I have been elated.. and I have been humbled. It has been emotional at times! I don't think I have the time to cover all events, so I will prob pick one per round at first. I am a bit scared of video, but prob without good reason, so it might take me a couple of rounds to enter the school. But having said that .. i really want to! But overall, thanks for making me feel so welcome.

tumblr_mnqhslEQUK1qc3ju8o1_250.gif

I can't say I like to point my phone at the screen, but to me, it's still "worth it". Take your time.

Just a preview, couldn't take other pictures because there was heavy rain after this.. car is in condition as new on outside, only some work on rims left :)
Also tried to drive it little harder through corners and am more than happy with first impresions of Pirelli P Nero GT tyres.. Very good quality for money IMO.. Have a good day/night friends.. Hope I'll drive at least one event this round :)

IMG_20200803_162753~2.jpg

God's will ,next Monday I'll be home :dopey: .
Looking forward to see my daughter and stay home and a bit around home where are blue and salty areas .
The summer holidays are at their peak here ( and everywhere where is summer i guess) and at the peak is and the " malarky" that everyone carrying in his head in every aspect.
August was the worst month ever as i remember as a kid and on especially on loosing people of my close environment or other silly accidents that cost a lot to people i knew and their families.
The majority of People think that summer holidays are to drink everything is drinkable ,to Faq everything is moving and all that as soon as possible .
I have a quite different philosophy on that but anyway ill give my " point" :

Take care guys and be aware of the .... Moby dick that we are surrounded .
Take care of your kids and families ,be nice and don't loose your temper for nothing .
Ok am sounding like an " old" guy but i been there and due to my character i was learning more from others mistakes and many times cause of that i save my self from troubles .

Be safe ,be cool and you'll see me soon to a ,,..... post next to yours !!!!

God's will ,next Monday I'll be home :dopey: .
Looking forward to see my daughter and stay home and a bit around home where are blue and salty areas .
The summer holidays are at their peak here ( and everywhere where is summer i guess) and at the peak is and the " malarky" that everyone carrying in his head in every aspect.
August was the worst month ever as i remember as a kid and on especially on loosing people of my close environment or other silly accidents that cost a lot to people i knew and their families.
The majority of People think that summer holidays are to drink everything is drinkable ,to Faq everything is moving and all that as soon as possible .
I have a quite different philosophy on that but anyway ill give my " point" :

Take care guys and be aware of the .... Moby dick that we are surrounded .
Take care of your kids and families ,be nice and don't loose your temper for nothing .
Ok am sounding like an " old" guy but i been there and due to my character i was learning more from others mistakes and many times cause of that i save my self from troubles .

Be safe ,be cool and you'll see me soon to a ,,..... post next to yours !!!!
Roger that good buddy

Back