THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
I'll be taking some time off of the Challenge Hub. My monitor broke, and the work that it takes to set up my laptop camera when it shares the TV with my PS3 is just not worth it.
Also, I got addicted to another game, so I'll be spending a lot of time on it.
I don't know when I'll be back, so I'm just leaving this here so you guys know.

I'll be taking some time off of the Challenge Hub. My monitor broke, and the work that it takes to set up my laptop camera when it shares the TV with my PS3 is just not worth it.
Also, I got addicted to another game, so I'll be spending a lot of time on it.
I don't know when I'll be back, so I'm just leaving this here so you guys know.
It's been great racing with you and reading your write ups mate, hope to see you in the future.
:cheers:

It's rainy today and Im not at home :banghead:
Sorry to hear that @CozmicDragon

Also sorry for off topic again, only photo I took before rain and overdid w effects 🤬

2020-08-04-16-16-18~3.jpg

Wow !!! The Saint just put an outrageous time fractions above 5 minutes mark .
Its time to spell the famous WTF ?
I guess it is .

Snow white leaving us but it was a pleasure to have him in our company especially the way he wrote and cover the events that took part .
Have a nice time mate with whatever you're planning to follow.
64b77fbde9738d45f52cbe201f659b1c.gif

The Fifth element after celebration of his very first win he took a ride on snow .... Some said that was the only way to evaporate the alcohol from his blood after consuming so many Beers last round.

Boogieman post too early this round which means he's running out of ( playable ) time.
Is there any chance to loose this time?
We shall see
79eyes-in-the-dark.gif

As for me ? You know the story ...... F - F in stereo mode but without Dolby surround which is a progress i can say .

This is so sad @CozmicDragon. Pop-in in the future for the community, the s.hitz, the giggles. Or..... buy another monitor.. shouldn't be more than £50 on ebay? I'm going to miss you.. and I hardly know you!
I hope it's not coz you discovered some of us were a bit superannuated!

Last edited:
It may as well be a 2:15! The best I can do here is to shave 1 or 2 seconds off 4:00...fairly regularly mind you! Absolutely nothing I try can improve on that! I may as well hang my willy out the window and whistle "God save the Queen"!!! I have absolutely no idea how you got that time! But then again I don't have much of a clue at all unless I've got tarmac under my rubber (again, not a euphemism for something filthy)... yup, I think I'm done for this event, as I can show no improvement on my own time.

Last edited:
Few more laps at night, it was fun.
Weather is bad today, I had milion things to do but already forgot how nice is to have little peace and chill so I decided not to do anything :P . This was great event for that. I left maybe ~2 sec on the track mostly because am useless at last 2 corners, but I'm sure Hugh and Paddy will find those seconds. I'm happy to enter 44s. Now I'll do one race in MotoGP at Mugello and go to bed and finally was a good day. Also I really don't get why GT is avoiding Mugello, such a fun and brilliant track.
Also I painted my Evoque in red this time but not because red is the fastest color but to have Christmas spirit in the middle of summer :P
IMG_20200805_214602~2.jpg

IMG_20200805_214626~2.jpg

^ It's partly on the clunky game interface rewarding having all cars in the garage (but I'm not convinced that doesn't slow it down, or worse).

No Tune/65.
We practice err, um, 💡 yes, distancing in this heavily populated area. I failed at the end, a 9+ minute time will maximize solitary laps.
8:48.877
This was race four with
365 PP, 133 BHP / 6500 rpm, no less no more, since Arcade Mode won't mess with it even if you do 40 races.

Attachments

• notune_results.jpg
    notune_results.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 8
  • trueno_indicator_3rd.jpg
    trueno_indicator_3rd.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 8
  • trueno_indicator_5th.jpg
    trueno_indicator_5th.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 7
^ It's partly on the clunky game interface rewarding having all cars in the garage (but I'm not convinced that doesn't slow it down, or worse).

No Tune/65.
We practice err, um, 💡 yes, distancing in this heavily populated area. I failed at the end, a 9+ minute time will maximize solitary laps.
8:48.877
This was race four with
365 PP, 133 BHP / 6500 rpm, no less no more, since Arcade Mode won't mess with it even if you do 40 races.
You raced Tiago Montero?

Also @bjl23 can we get @slybynight in the trophy room, since he technically won div 2 no tune event
That's very decent of you. Thanks Bruce Lee. I've been off to a slow start this round.... have been getting to know my new rig and making a few improvements. ....
20200809_024317.jpg
this is a small addition, but took hours to make and improves the wheel rigidity massively..

20200809_024406.jpg

This is a test jig for the pedal potentiometers that will eventually drive the motion rig......
20200809_024422.jpg

This is a fly-screen to stop the bitey things getting at me while I work ..(I am aware how much it looks like a brothel entrance)...

Oh, and this is the beginnings of the device that reads the on screen "g force" meter to control the lateral motion of the seat....

20200809_025620.jpg

So I might not be too active in this round, but I wanted you all to know my excuses....

Last edited:
That's very decent of you. Thanks Bruce Lee. I've been off to a slow start this round.... have been getting to know my new rig and making a few improvements. ....
View attachment 947802this is a small addition, but took hours to make and improves the wheel rigidity massively..

View attachment 947804
This is a test jig for the pedal potentiometers that will eventually drive the motion rig......
View attachment 947805
This is a fly-screen to stop the bitey things getting at me while I work ..(I am aware how much it looks like a brothel entrance)...

Oh, and this is the beginnings of the device that reads the on screen "g force" meter to control the lateral motion of the seat....

View attachment 947806

So I might not be too active in this round, but I wanted you all to know my excuses....

I see heavy modifications on your ring in order to " attack" Fifth element .
Then you gonna say
7ee1790cd1346c268a5f4199c82979ad.gif

As for me i think that i still got it
BrM.gif

But many times the round for me ends like this
17dcb68aa388baa1afb3d4512081a76e.gif

PS
Today is the day ...... Am back !!!!
Need one small travel yet since i have to take my daughter ,but .....am back to for a disco (!!!!) spin
giphy (3).gif

View attachment 947802this is a small addition, but took hours to make and improves the wheel rigidity massively..

View attachment 947804
View attachment 947805

View attachment 947806

:bowdown:

PS, I had a massive crush on Leeloo the first time I saw the 5th element.
So @smoothbore12 get the Leeloo gifs coming.

Back