THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
I couldn't make it after the race. Will be back home on Sunday so I hope I'll manage to record it than.

ps Good luck Babis with everything, be strong :)

Thanks " baby face" , i need a bit of a luck now that am away from home.
And the main reason is not that am afraid of something ,its the reason that Mary's mother who live with us is about to " leave" the 3 dimensions world and i don't want to be that far and especially in an island as i am now.
She is Full of days ,too old and unable to do almost anything and need full " service" 24 hours a day which is very exhausting for everybody.
Its from this cases that it will be a relief to " go" and there's no reason to be sad about the fact to pass away someone under this circumstances .
So that's the reason for asking luck .

I also do play the school lesson but was unable to film it and upload it .
Anyway am waiting to see your runs and enjoy it, cause the majority of you guys are in love with this :banghead: track .

Be safe ,be cool and till gt7 hit the road at 2021 ( my personal opinion ) we will be here thanks to the legentary boss ..... Bruuuuuuce Leeeeeeeee.
5fea0059b6ce7ac83281f5c04b56664d.gif

PS
I " love " you boss but you know ..... I can't write that in public ,so pretend you never hear it .

If it helps Bryce my handicap should be 2.250 this round as I won the last round :guilty:

I don't know what could had happened if the rest of div1 guys was running from the beginning ,but definitely you deserve a title at these Goodwood challenges ,you was always , absolutely fast ,steady and even with such a huge handicap you manage to grab the win.
Not to mention that as a pad user you had one more disadvantage more than the time handicap.

I don't know what could had happened if the rest of div1 guys was running from the beginning ,but definitely you deserve a title at these Goodwood challenges ,you was always , absolutely fast ,steady and even with such a huge handicap you manage to grab the win.
Not to mention that as a pad user you had one more disadvantage more than the time handicap.
Are you doing the school?

Not had chance to race since last week, was hoping to have some game time but life took over.
THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 5, HOLE 1
20200927_213604.jpg

There was more time there, not sure if I had a 42 in me but it would have been close. Well done @nostradavor2 :bowdown:
NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 68
20200927_214036.jpg

Only run once, nice car and track combo flat out almost everywhere, happy for it not to count and to give win to Div 2 if no other entries from Div 1.

Take care all :sly:

Aw guys - I'm not going to make the School - I have exhausted my mobile data limit to upload video. When I tried before on BB conection it took 3 hours then crashed :-( . Next month they are moving me to a 20 GB/month contract (currently 3) so all will be good). I haven't had time to do any of the others because I have been building rig, which has involved buying a welder and learning to weld!

This feels like a confessional, but normal service will be resumed!!!

Sorry - I did love the school though - customised the old merc to look spiffing and my lap was mildly entertaining - but wouldn't have won anything because I T-boned the leader in the last corners in a desperate attempt to grab the flag ( and still failed)!

I didn't make to record the school either. I'm home today. I also have 0 credits in the game :P and am lazy to grind so I created another account but we'll see how is this going to end, plan is to to all races and few times the ones which pays more and sell all cars. I was never at 50 mil before, dont know if I'm to lazybto go through a game again :boggled:

I'll try to do my best at GW this round too, thanks @RMan72, I think 42.9 is kind of fast even tho replay (I might upload it) doesn't look very special, little bit messy maybe. I felt there are few tenths left even tho I couldn't find faster time on YT or some sites with times posted.

Edit.. OMG invitational this round, it's the one where you have to think.. I hate thinking lol

Last edited:
I don't know, I'm pretty sure you can sell Red Bulls and Senna stuff etc.
View attachment 961168
I assumed you meant selling those cars that you bought to get licenses. Pretty sure there's a function that just removes the car from your garage, and that should run when you didn't pay for it to begin with. Yes: they did sell credits for currency, this is the only explanation.

Wow ,the school winner was a surprise ( pleasant of course) this round.
Congratulations to all participants but for my " hateful" mate @bjl23 i do need to express all my " hate" with a big applaud .
tenor (9).gif
tenor (9).gif
tenor (9).gif

Boogeyman took it the hard this round and a bit screamy due to the tyre choice.
The Saint once again drink the podium champagne showing once more the determination to fight whatever the challenge is ahead.
A big applaud for him too for his No tune and make or brake challenge.

As for me ,am doing well ,work isas going good and hope to be back till Friday .

Irellevant : is the same car same race at no tune or i miss something ? !!!

ib International B: Classic Super Car Festival: Circuito di Roma: Race 1
Race Car VW 1200 1966. The Lamborghini Countach LP 400 1974 must be in the line-up.
For this race you will need to initiate a turn toward a given direction by momentarily steering counter to the desired direction ("steer left to turn right"). To make it simple if the rear end of the race starts to slide momentarily steer in the direction of the slide and you will be able to save the car for sliding off the track or into the wall. The reason for this is that this Rome track will go from asphalt to slick bricks in the middle of the corner so you may have to steer into the slide to save the car.

Hang in there @smoothbore12 ... tough times... I know.

I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying school. Every lesson is something interesting. Beetles really are not my thing (sometimes feels like Im the only one of my generation), but I am learning tons about suspension setup that I don't normally play with.

I have had a couple private messages.... hmmmmm .....

don't worry, I'm playing GT games since GT2 came out and still don't know much about tuning :lol:

I was always more like give me any car and I'll learn how to drive it :boggled:

This round in the school is lovely and terrible. My settings&tings (transmission or pressure were the last to become final, but did all settings relatively early):

Sport tyres.
Suspension settings
*111 96
*1.97 2.78
*4 4
*4 4
*3 3
*0 0
*0 0.2
Racing brakes 5 5
Transmission to 190, fifth gear to 0.664 (final gear 4.375)
Differential to 10 22 9
Twin plate clutch
Engine tuning stage 2
Sports computer
Racing pipe
Isometric exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter: sports
Intake tuning
Nitro kit to 100%
Weight reduction stage 3, carbon bonnet, window weight reduction

The first and the last right turns are similar. If you master the wide edition it's time to find the momentum in the cramped, challenging one. Admittedly my only mark were lap times.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back