THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
My BB is 8/7, I don't know how you guy's can drive the car with 0/0 brakes or less brakes than I use, and I don't know my best lap times for this event.
What do you have ABS on/off,
What about all the other driving aids?

I use also high values on BB, usualy with ABS on 1.
Just a few days that try no ABS or TC .
And that depent on the car i use ,just exchange informations since we 're both newbies in this .

I can tell you your best laps Sniper...... you run 1.43 to 1.44 first lap and 1.40 to 1.41 the rest 3 laps

Last edited:
NO-TUNE update
IMAG0411.jpg

GONE IN 60
IMAG0422.jpg
IMAG0421.jpg

Just did some drift online ( for credits) its nice if you can do it but........but ........from what i read in the forum and the elegance automotive........boogeyman is also master in drift.
They are to many competitions , one more, can't be that bad.

Good to know people like the idea, it won't be an extra event as it will be part of the invitational events.
By the way I suck at drifting.

While I'm here what everyones thoughts on the GONE IN 60 SECONDS challenge? As I'm thinking removing it.

Also, there are going to be events in the near future that have to do with the current and upcoming races.

And finally, I think there is to many events. That's why I only run 2 in here. I have said to photonrider there are to many. If the you think the same maybe we should tell him

Good to know people like the idea, it won't be an extra event as it will be part of the invitational events.
By the way I suck at drifting.

While I'm here what everyones thoughts on the GONE IN 60 SECONDS challenge? As I'm thinking removing it.

Also, there are going to be events in the near future that have to do with the current and upcoming races.
I think we have to many Events going between you and @photonrider ?.

Last edited:
I think we have to many Events going between you and @photonrider ?.
I agree mate,
I like the Whoosier ruled events he has.

I think those 3 races and maybe 1 or 2 more is OK. Plus mine.
But I guess we don't have to enter in all of them.

What he has done is MAGIC.

How many events do you guys think is good between both threads?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm really keen to join you all & I was looking forward to trying the S2000 event.

For those that don't know, I'm a Truckie that works looooong days.
Up at 3:15am & home at 6pm if I'm lucky.
My weekends are flat out too trying to do all that needs doing & having to choose what to do with the time left.

I hope to be able to surprise y'all with an entry soon :mischievous:

For what I gathered on the OP post. stock cars, BB change allowed, and assists to the driver discretion, right?

On the Gone in 60 Secs its also stock, right?

And on traffic jamming we can tune the cars?

For what I gathered on the OP post. stock cars, BB change allowed, and assists to the driver discretion, right?

On the Gone in 60 Secs its also stock, right?

And on traffic jamming we can tune the cars?
NO-TUNE CHALLENGE, yes you got it

GONE IN 60 SECONDS, you can tune/upgarde all you like to beat the target time.

The TRAFFIC JAMMING event is the the invitational section, these races are rewards for players who have entered previous races. These races have changing rules from round to round

Nice to see more mates in chalenges , @Lilium wellcome on board.
@Pete05 ........definitely you are the Mad Max now ( Truckie man)

As for the events i also think they are to many in the Hub , also some of them are hard and you need much more time to adapt at the needs of the chalenge.
Usualy i choose what to play or not and the matter is to have a progress to what you do .
To achieve that you need time , a lot of it and if is a long event much more time.
Thats what i think about it.

@bjl23 you are my godfather ? You have to make it official then :D

PS
I think to keep it in 3 events its fine .

I agree mate,
I like the Whoosier ruled events he has.

I think those 3 races and maybe 1 or 2 more is OK. Plus mine.
But I guess we don't have to enter in all of them.

What he has done is MAGIC.

How many events do you guys think is good between both threads?
All the events we got going now between you photonrider, I can only do maybe 2 or 3 events. I would say no more than 5 events between the two Threads.

I'm only going to run the 3, but if GONE IN 60 SECONDS doesn't get much entrants I will stop and only have the 2.
As far as @photonrider, that's up to him.

FYI - After the current B-SPEC championship events finish I will be only running 3 events.
2 Events for you, and 3 Events for photonrider, is the way to go but as you said in one of your post, but I guess we don't have to enter in all of them.

I'm only new here but IMO, run as many events as you feel comfortable doing so & then we can pick & choose which ones we want to enter.

For example, there's an event for a GT Vision car & for memory, I've only got one or two of them. They're not my thing so no chance of me entering that one.

There was also mention of a drifting event that may not be to everyone's liking but, if it's there & someone wants to have a go, they can.

Seasonals had 4 events for about 15 days ( one was drift) as i remember so at the hub we can have 8 for 1 month.
Lets say 2 events for unlicensed players
2 events for the hunters .
2 events from TT , goodwood , missions or drift or license test which are small ones and easy to give it a go.
And 2 events with the " strange " lets say rules or not.
In fact for the hunters left 6 events and if @bjl23 have ere up to 3 events will be nice.
No tune is a very good one and small so everyone can take a shot.

Now we have 12 only in the hub and since we are not yet a lot of people some of them had very few entries.

So i think 8 total at the hub , 2 here for 10-15 days and then an invitational for one week or 10 days will be easier .

Back