SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#42

Please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 5, HOLE 3

Screenshot_20201019-094637~2.png

------------------

@bjl23 - "Great picks @slybynight." - thanks.... some thought went into it - there are some real life people (cos some of you are obvs bots!) watching you guys' performance!

I have only just got my rig up and running - gutted my 2 choices of race coincided - I don't know which one to favour for the 6 days remaining........

Last edited:
Pleading The Fifth
1:54.648
I set the time to "real" (pretending the time of year matches) and out of habit, also the grip levels. :D
T1: 22.524
T2: 38.208
T3: 56.808
T4: 1:24.974
Previous entry splits were 22.8 / 38.4 / 57.25 / 1:25.25. All from replays.

Attachments

• ptf_board.jpg
    ptf_board.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 2
  • ptf_trk.jpg
    ptf_trk.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2
Pleading the fifth
IMG_20201019_210727.jpg

IMG_20201019_210636.jpg

Spend more than an hour today but it worth the effort.
After stabilizing my self under 55s ( high) start taking different lines and brake ( or no brake at all) points to see where i was up to my ghost.
At the end when i spoil at penultimate turn a " sure" 44 low ,i pissed of and was going at take no prisoners mod that has the result of many restarts,but .....but at the end i took what i want .
Ghost according i might touch a 53 high but that's another story that i dont know yet.

A quick watch at no tune after that gave me 1.34.4 ,all the other runs was red and the funny part was that at first split was 1.3-1.4 faster than my ghost but never managed a white lap after.
Too much power ,too much speed and you can miss every brake point by far just for a bling - bling of an eye.
Will see how it goes but i have no expectations on this one .

That blinking bogeyman!!! How does he do it????

He have " magic fingers" and we all accept that fact long time ago :lol:
Don't know what could have happened if he had a wheel and use it with MT gears .........:confused:
Perhaps we would give him the post of a president and not allow him to play :lol: :lol:
Above all and in contrary with his nickname ( Boogieman) @RMan72 is a Gentleman with a capital G .

He have " magic fingers" and we all accept that fact long time ago :lol:
Don't know what could have happened if he had a wheel and use it with MT gears .........:confused:
Perhaps we would give him the post of a president and not allow him to play :lol: :lol:
Above all and in contrary with his nickname ( Boogieman) @RMan72 is a Gentleman with a capital G .
100% A gentleman!

I am sure that is true. But to have any hope of competing with him, I have to see him as a creature of the night, with hairy knuckles, and a mocking laugh. Thrashing away at his DualShock like something possessed by Bealzebub himself.

It's a psychological thing!

First time when I got to the hub and got my first no tune win, I did 371 or something like that lap with a kart to beat Hugh's @RMan72 time.. So yes, it's annoying but also amazing to have guy like him around.. And also Paddy @paddycars1 when he gives his best is almost impossible to beat.. It would be great if we could do online races together just for fun or maybe as a team because I don't think no one would get easy win against our team. With a @skeagracing being captain, @bjl23 as manager and @smoothbore12 improved a lot since I got here.. not to mention we need him for moral support and psychological preparation :P :)

Last edited:

RUF CTR2. ia International A 550 PP World Touring Car Championship: Tokyo R246
5 Lap Race: Pass for the win on Lap 5 over the BMW M3 GT Winning margin 00.732
Fast lap 1:47.416. Total Time 9:06.964 The BMW asked for a fight at the end by trying to spin me out but I won:cheers:. He was able to dump me two times before at the same corner:cool::nervous::grumpy:

Last edited:
As i wrote couple days ago at pleading the fifth ,there was " hidden " time for 53s entry according my ghost.
So i try it today instead of no tune in order to search my luck.
At the beginning i was frustrated cause couldn't even reach 54 entry , so i took Mary's phone ,put it on u tube and start listening some of my favourite songs from the past instead of hearing the mx5 sliding allover the place chasing my ghost .
At the end Rory did it !! ??

Pictures will follow ,the vid is on Replay view and my view .
Don't know if its close to your taste but i enjoy it .

PS
Is my new channel not Mary's and i will keep it that way from now on

IMG_20201023_200804.jpg

IMG_20201023_200709.jpg

Last edited:
That's very much my taste Mr. Comedian!!

That's one of the reasons I chose this car/track combo.

I'm never going to get near boogieman's time, but there seems to be a zen-like state achievable through "becoming one with the car" on a meta level.

Smooth but slightly dirty 4 wheel drifts seem to pay dividends! I can really imagine music and relaxation augmenting this.

Perhaps I am getting a bit too "hippy" with this!!

Last edited:
Back