• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
No tune
Start like this
IMG_20201005_205347.jpg

And after #$@$_%$ attempts end like this
IMG_20201005_213225.jpg

Congratulations Tinkerbell but you must send urine sample for drug test :lol:

Hey I'm the "new boy" here. We are all stuck with "race by post" GT6 for different reasons. And we all have (different) plans moving forward. But for the time being, we are a happy bunch, widdling our way round tracks on old hardware and having a gas! Come back! - it's the company that counts, not the venue!

Shalom, Shalom (any Friday night dinner viewers here?)(if not... )

Perfect response!

today's offtopic post by me.. Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00 should've been premium rather than Esprit V8.. I can't believe I've never driven this car before.. absolute rocket, maybe little bit to easy to handle for my liking but whatever.. I wish GT6 servers are online still just for us to race :( :P

Just wondering , how the hell did you find the " space" to pass without touch anyone ? :confused:
"Go slow to go fast". As soon as the race got going I let the guy behind me pass me so I could take a tour of London to check every corner and were would be the best place to pass by checking out the movement of the other race car's. I did this several times before I ran the race. I also went to a restaurant had some fish and chips rolled up in a copy of "The London Times":cheers:.

I don't know if ill play it again but my career at Goodwood comes to an end with this
IMG_20201007_200331.jpg

I only play it once 3 days ago and even that my ghost saw me chance for entry at 41s territory am done with that .
I don't wanna break my last controller trying and i won't try the next one .
Not bad that quick Audi but can spin everywhere even on last turn .
I want to Thank @RMan72 who was all the way from the beginning at Goodwood series challenge and inspire me to keep the " fight" close to a second ( much or less) every round.
As about lost in Forest i did try it but Saint's blasting time is out of reach for me :bowdown: :bowdown:
Enjoying experience the new school lesson , if we leave aside the trouble to stick on the road the back end of beetle , was very pleasant and at least small in time demands.
My internet connection facing troubles since i get back, being too slow and needed more that two hours to upload the small school vid .

Have a good week guys .

I expected faster from you in GW, I felt I left more space, but am still glad that am in front both stroke and handicap event tho don't know what to expect with RB car(I never drove it after golding it). As far as No Tune, you could've lost by less than 0.100 so we could both get that trophies and I get my 10th win :P . But it's ok since you won the race too :P :)

See you next round guys, good racing everyone :cheers:

HEY WOW! My turn to pick the no-tune!! This is cool!! Well the first thing I ever got involved with on the hub was Monza in the Merc! I did sooo many laps, sooo technical, sooo split-second timing, such precision, so fast! So I would like to return there. Arcade, TT, Monza with the chicane. Call it short-term nostalgia!

I've just had a go again and it has taken me right back!!!! It is etched on my memory from the last TT but one, so I'm guessing it will be the same for everyone. But this time I want MORE precision, speed and timing. So I'd like the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP on Racing Medium tyres.

I want the bogeyman to feel the FAP fatigue in his carpal tunnels!!!

As for the Invitational...
Everyone knows I have a 5 screen rig. Bizzarley enough I also have real life friends, and even in these Covid days, I invite them all round for a go. They all get to set a time on the above challenge, a photo is taken and their best time gets put on a leaderboard. My mates have all had a lot of fun with it and I would love to see how the hub ranks!

I spent a lot of time choosing the car and track. I wanted something FR, but not so mad that newcomers would be scared. The car has the steering wheel on the correct side and an internal view. This isn't going to be a furious affair, but there is plenty of time to be squeezed out through getting everything "Spot on". I am hoping this will come down to a few hundredths.

The track is not too complex, but has a good range of corners (and of course, is situated in God's own garden).

I will post my mates' times at the finish!

Last edited:
Also I don't want to be a snitch or something but on invitational @Thematic used CS while @RMan72 used SH.. I don't remember what were rules on this one.
Rules were Comfort Soft or harder, my bad for changing between setups after doing the trial run for the event.
Lap times would have been 1-1.5s slower with Comfort Softs on. Happy for @Thematic to have the win
Bryce likes to get my handicap wrong :odd:

Back