THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Today's efforts,

D1-HUNDRED
Can't seem to get a good score on the 1st sector, only got in the 2000's a couple of times.
IMAG0511.jpg

NO-TUNE
IMAG0509.jpg
IMAG0510.jpg

Abarth Grande Punto ‘09: a National A: GT National Championship: Race 4: Autodromo Nazionale Monza.
Fast lap 2:10.704. Total time 6:34.302. Pass for the win over the BMW Z8 on lap 3 at Curva del Serraglio.
Winning margin 01.454.

Adorable car :cheers:
A charm to drive with .... or without " respect " , will never let you down in terms of handling and driveability.

At last a weight went of my shoulders for no tune throwback i was .
With the proper tyres this time and an idea that is a bit more to come according ghost first turn.
But not today anyway .

No tune
IMG_20201128_201034.jpg

IMG_20201128_200905.jpg

Even if i stay at home all day yesterday , didn't fire up the ps3 at all !!!!!
Few works that had to be done , plus the preparation of my home made pastruma !!! and the rain with lightning didn't leave me much room for anything .
IMG_20201130_062217.jpg

Hanging in my kitchen , waiting to dry a bit and change his place in order to save the hole house smelling pastruma.
When its ready ill drink for you with a bit of ouzo ( Noel knows ) .
And since i have no entry for D 100 ill put what i save few days ago
Except one time never reach 2000 at first part and its not at that result cause i get zero at second section :lol:
IMG_20201125_215958.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning guys .
The day off that i had from the game on Sunday proved " good " for me .
Being late from work yesterday ,at the end i had only 40 minutes till Mary's favourite series start on tv.
So i try to practice a bit on school lesson to see how can i get through the frustrating AI .
Did 5 races leaving aside the " fast and furious " mod that usually have at the end i did it to win this untouched and with a smile on my face instead of this
tenor (6).gif

Its quite common on gt 300 & 500 series ( also at La Sarthe ) to get hit by AI without be your responsibility and all of you that you will try this school round ,i guess you know what am talking about.
To cut a long story short , am quite happy end up needing only car wash and not further body repairs .
The non " warm fingers" and the lazy mod was on ,pay me off .

I haven't really sat down with the no-tune yet, but my housemate (Dallas) has been plugging away like crazy - this sort of fast twitchy racing is right up his street. Just to confirm.. this is not my entry, but Dallas leaves my racing pit for a few weeks and he is chuffed to have a competitive time on our illustrious challenge. So I promised I would post it here.
20201201_221213.jpg
20201201_221035.jpg

I am not expecting Dallas's time to be recognised on the leaderboard, but I am working on him to get a rig/account of his own. Lets face it, you could prob get a Logitech wheel and pedals, PS, GT6, and a single telly all for under £100 now. I have said I will build him a rig.

Last edited:
Hi all. Hope you are enjoying Noel's school. I really can't drive fast anymore since I got off this drug from the VA called Lyrica. It is a demon drug from hell. I went through a year of the most horrible withdrawals and still am not exactly right. Can't drive in real life either. So that is why I haven't been around.
I have enjoyed helping Noel and sincerely appreciate the inquiries on my behalf.

@Racin510s I don't know you - I'm new here, but sorry to hear you are not able to drive ATM. Stay strong.

@smoothbore12 I don't know what you are doing on your ceiling, but it looks all shades of wrong to me.

@Failmaster21 Count me in for the GP legends whenever. Happy to pair with anyone/race in any team. Looking forward to it.

I have had a go at the no-tune (inspired by Dallas). This is a genuine Fifth Element time. There is at least a half a second of meat on the bone I think*.
20201202_000744.jpg
20201202_000759.jpg

* @RMan72 will be posting a 46.something time!

Last edited:
I haven't really sat down with the no-tune yet, but my housemate (Dallas) has been plugging away like crazy - this sort of fast twitchy racing is right up his street. Just to confirm.. this is not my entry, but Dallas leaves my racing pit for a few weeks and he is chuffed to have a competitive time on our illustrious challenge. So I promised I would post it here.View attachment 975587 View attachment 975588
I am not expecting Dallas's time to be recognised on the leaderboard, but I am working on him to get a rig/account of his own. Lets face it, you could prob get a Logitech wheel and pedals, PS, GT6, and a single telly all for under £100 now. I have said I will build him a rig.
I will count Dallas's time to the leader board, tell him to get a GTP account.

Hi all. Hope you are enjoying Noel's school. I really can't drive fast anymore since I got off this drug from the VA called Lyrica. It is a demon drug from hell. I went through a year of the most horrible withdrawals and still am not exactly right. Can't drive in real life either. So that is why I haven't been around.
I have enjoyed helping Noel and sincerely appreciate the inquiries on my behalf.
It's so good to see your name here again mate, keep fighting.

@Racin510s I don't know you - I'm new here, but sorry to hear you are not able to drive ATM. Stay strong.

@smoothbore12 I don't know what you are doing on your ceiling, but it looks all shades of wrong to me.

@Failmaster21 Count me in for the GP legends whenever. Happy to pair with anyone/race in any team. Looking forward to it.

I have had a go at the no-tune (inspired by Dallas). This is a genuine Fifth Element time. There is at least a half a second of meat on the bone I think*.
View attachment 975613 View attachment 975614

Times like this just might see you in Div 1 next round.

I don't feel worthy of Div 1. Past performance indicates I have a niche, specifically: TT no-tunes. I am not much cop on anything else though. Put other cars on the track..... not so good! Unfortunately, because of PD/sony's premature killing of the servers, I don't know if I am crap against ALL other cars or just AI cars. By an accident of timing, I have never actually sim-raced live against another human being.

I have raced other people in real life. Both on the track and elsewhere (gotta watch what I say :lol:).

I am probably in the unique position of being a semi competent driver who has never raced against anyone else on a sim. Ever. My need is great.

I THINK I would be OK at it because I can be very consistent and keep my nerve/cool when under pressure. I also like to think I can foresee other peoples' behaviour (I play "World of Tanks" which is very reliant on predicting how other humans will react). But I don't KNOW!

@bjl23 Dallas will be made up that you will include his time. Thank you. I think this gesture will go a long way to help recruitment!

Last edited:

God bless you Barnabas .
One or the other way , you're still here even if is behind the scenes.

Since i already done school , ill share the settings i use if anybody interesting to test it
IMG_20201202_204746.jpg

IMG_20201202_204831.jpg

IMG_20201202_204856.jpg

IMG_20201202_204816.jpg

And here is one lap from TT mod that's way more than what GT 300 AI opponents can handle.

PS
Don't know why on TT run the driver don't wear the racing suit i use .

Last edited:

View attachment 975613 View attachment 975614

You good with driving on Ferrari with me?

Back